India-Forums

KuPra- tashan-e-ishq!

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
HEY EVERYONE Hug
so finally couple name of Kumudini and Pradyumna is decidedEmbarrassed- KuPra LOLLOL

i noe ppl must be shocked with this new development...but guys.. dint u all hear that saying- jaha tashan hai, wha ishq hai EmbarrassedCool and we all know KuPra se jyaada tashan show me kissi couple ka nhi hai ROFLROFL so yeah..KuPra rocks !! Cool

AND dint u see...how he keeps on teasing her for gettting her attention..?? Wink baar baar he taunts her as NAACHNE WAALI to get Kumu ka attention EmbarrassedEmbarrassed and kitne intesity ke saaath kumu akes his name PRADYUMNA VIDYADHAR RAO !!! LOLLOL aisi intencity dekhi hai bhala kahi..???? LOLLOL that's called KuPra MAGIC ROFLROFL

common guys think...Pradyumna jaise insaan ko sdirif kumu hi line par laa skti hai...only she has guts LOL and kumu jaisi chupi rustam ko only pradyumna jaisa aadmi can handle LOLLOL she's so chaalak afterall ! LOLLOL so ban gyi jodi Embarrassed KuPra ki Day DreamingEmbarrassed

HAVE A LOOK AT THEIR TASHAN! Cool

arent they the new hot n sizzling buddha-buddhi ki jodi LOLEmbarrassed..!!!
so yeah...my fav KuPra scene was their drunk scenes during mahashivratri LOLLOL kumu dancing and PVR staring at her EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...!!!! do tell me  ur favs too..!!!!LOLLOL

PS: end of my bakwaas LOLLOL sorry for boring LOL but thats my fav pastime Cool

Edited by piyali99 - 16 April 2016 at 9:08am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Rahimarpoojakondalirsha-GrilledCheese-ssbn_siddhi_Sapphire_ssroomaniSenoritaamor.Preetii.-Ila-soniadutta

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
#GoKuPra
gotta ship these two piyalu ...agree with you...Oh I love how he calls her "naachne waali" and Kumu's Pradhyumn Vidhyadhar Rao...such a hot pair 

Grt post Piyalu ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senoritaamor

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

#GoKuPra
gotta ship these two piyalu ...agree with you...Oh I love how he calls her "naachne waali" and Kumu's Pradhyumn Vidhyadhar Rao...such a hot pair 

Grt post Piyalu ROFL
added that too " naachne waali" thing LOLLOL  see the post again.. ROFL

Senoritaamor

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
kupra Shocked LOL

but here all using KumuDhar Smile

Senoritaamor

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Divu

kupra Shocked LOL

but here all using KumuDhar Smile
omg...guys PVR's real name is Pradyumna... Vidyadhar is his father';s name LOL maharastra me we put father's name after our name..and last me surname LOLLOL but i put this name coz its weird LOL

Senoritaamor

.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
KuPra rocks!Embarrassed
made fr each other couple...LOL they complete each other..!!ROFL
kitna pyaar hai donon mein..!! hatred hi sahi they always stay in each others thoughts!!ROFL 
dil aur dimaag mein cha gye ek dusre ke...!! so many yrs!! such a long gap and they didn't forget anything abt each other..thats called true love...where time and distance doesn't matter!!ROFL

Senoritaamor

-SparklingVibz- IF-Rockerz
-SparklingVibz-
-SparklingVibz-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged
OMG I want Fanfics on them!

Senoritaamor

piyali99 IF-Rockerz
piyali99
piyali99

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SparklingVibz-

OMG I want Fanfics on them!
im dying to read it.. LOLLOL after so long separation too..they are stilll in each other's memories..TRUE LOVE NOE!!! LOLLOL

Senoritaamor

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index