Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Kunj's doctor need to have his license revoked.

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Okay this guy is the shadiest doctor ever! 
1) you never ever discuss someone's reports with anyone else. Its called doctor patient confidentiality or patient privilege. First thing that they teach you medical school. And this guy isn't even asking where Kunj is? He is like ah yes Mrs. Sarna these are all teh details of your husband's condition! 

2) THe disease he described is not sickle cell anemia, rather its hemophillia. He doesn't even seem to know the difference. 

The guy's credentials shoudl be checked and then licesne revoked! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzroshni101SdeahaillyAhlaam5teddyyySiyapaaQueen

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Lol i couldnt agree more.. and who calls a jail cell for blood?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

_SANJU IF-Sizzlerz
_SANJU
_SANJU

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Agree...

hemophillia!?Confused
Sdea Goldie
Sdea
Sdea

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged
exactly my point. When there were spoilers regarding sickle cell i was sure they were not true because SCD is not something which is undiagnosed till two decades. Its a very painful condition.
And the disease kunj has is haemophilia which is a little more believable than sickle cell but again he was hurt so many times before what about that. Its not something which decides to happen at certain point of life, people are born with haemophilia.

And lets not talk about doctor patient confidentiality. I don't how many essays till date i have written in just within 2 years of med school and this dude doesn't even know the meaning of it.

i agree yaar i want yuvi back because he is main antagonist but so soon noo way. like he was just gone for an episode.

i didn't mind the episode though whatever twinj they had were very cute and thank God the execution was slightly tolerable today even with the running scenes repeated at least twice.
but i really enjoyed the episode today apart from the whole doctor crap who doesn't knows a thing

Edited by Sdea - 16 April 2016 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

haillyteddyyy

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

Lol i couldnt agree more.. and who calls a jail cell for blood?

Exactly! The doctor didn't even test kunj's family member who would be teh logical choice for donors! Straight to the jail cell! Damn doctor at least try to use that brain god gave you! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

KewlDude Senior Member
KewlDude
KewlDude

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Dude this is a hindi show doctor we are talking about. They can diagnose whether a lady is pregnant or not just by checking her pulse. They have some special powers which we normal people dont have. So take a chill pill  LOL ROFL
I swear Harrison Davidson et al will die if they watch any of the hindi show LOL

roshni101teddyyy

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdea

exactly my point. When there were spoilers regarding sickle cell i was sure they were not true because SCD is not something which is undiagnosed till two decades. Its a very painful condition.
And the disease kunj has is haemophilia which is a little more believable than sickle cell but again he was hurt so many times before what about that. Its not something which decides to happen at certain point of life, people are born with haemophilia.

And lets not talk about doctor patient confidentiality. I don't how many essays till date i have written in just within 2 years of med school and this dude doesn't even know the meaning of it.

i agree yaar i want yuvi back because he is main antagonist but so soon nook way. like he was just gone for an episode.

i didn't mind the episode though whatever twinj they had were very cute and thank God the execution was slightly tolerable today even with the running scenes repeated at least twice.
but i really enjoyed the episode today apart from the whole doctor crap who doesn't knows a thing

I want Yuvi back too! I mean without him the show is incomplete (and I might be a tad bit biased after seeing Zain do those shirtless pushups). But I feel like Im owed some substance or at least some cute Twinj moments. Give the couple a break! I know shows like these need angst but one of the big reasons i started watching this show was that it wasn't the usual saas bahu saga and the plotlines made sense. But now its just going down teh rabbit hole of creating problems just to drive the two romantic leads apart. I feel a rant filled gif post coming up later today. 

Sdeateddyyy

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
agree with you.
Doctor scene didn't make any sense.he didnt even check if any family is a suitable match, which would be the most logical thing to do.

oh ya and not to say, mahi cliff se giri without major damage, is it even beleivable?
CV's ka logic gayi teil lene lol

Edited by kewlkidz - 16 April 2016 at 9:19am

Go to top