KRPKAB {Alternate Universe} - Their Priced Misunderstandings

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi and hello guys ! Mujhe pehechan toh lete ho na ? Main Sam ! Name toh Sunna hi Hoga na ! 
Now , haan haan me again here to disturb you all ! Actually this was the story I had in mind since the time I saw the first teaser of the show . But it took time to get posted due to my exams and the changes in the plot continuously but yea finally have thought for it and hopefully will be able to attract you to the story . And will continue this only if you all are interested otherwise don't worry I will delete it . And those who have not watched the show then don't worry . It is not at all related with the show . I have been inspired more by Dehleez than the show actually . 

Note : Nothing is related with the show . The plot is different . The characters have been taken out from the show and some of them are fictional . There is no Dev and Sonakshi angle in the story . 

Teaser

Dev took off his coat and went to the washroom to freshen himself as soon as he came from his office . Just then his phone rang and he reached to pick it up. It was his lawyer , Bhat . 

"Sir there is something I need to tell you " came the first thing from the other end.

"Yes , what is it Mr Bhat ? " Dev asked lazily as undid his shirt's buttons . He was barely interested in all these legal things . 

"Mr Dixit your father's case has been reopened . " Bhat's reply made Dev gaps in amusement. 

"How's that even possible ? My father's case was a open and shut case . It got closed long time ago . Who opened it now ? " 

"Precisely a young lawyer who is starting with her first case " 

"I don't care if the lawyer is young or old. Just damn tell me who the hell is it?" Dev gritted his teeth angrily .

"Divisha Desai" the reply made the whole thing upside down for Dev . As he ended the call and entered in a state of dilemma . Old memorise took him aback at the times of his childhood . 

_Flashback_

"Dev ! Dev at least you believe us right ? We didn't do anything bad . My father is not a criminal Dev . He is a sweet person. Dev you don't believe in these stupid people , right ? " a seven year old girl kept telling her friend as she assured him and herself of innocence . 

He stood there numb speaking nothing as she kept nudging him and shouting that her family and her father were not guilty. 

Suddenly a person came from behind and pushed the little girl on the floor. 

"Stay away you criminal . You are a criminal's daughter . A criminal herself" the man shouted . 

The little girl hit her head on the small stone of the ground and blood started oozing out from her forehead . She started sobbing lightly . 

Anger travelled on Dev's spine looking at the sight and he looked at the man angrily . Yet he let go his anger and his care for the his friend and just stood there doing nothing but watching her cry. 

She got up and dusted off the dust from her pink frock and wiped her sweat mixed with blood from her forehead . She kept looking at him . Her eyes saying to forgive her and believe her . 

He kept looking at her doing nothing . Fighting his heart and his mind . 

_Flashback ends_

Suddenly Dev's thoughts got interrupted as his mother came in . 

"Dev beta , what happened ?" Ishwori asked in a concerned voice . 

"Ma . Baba 's case has been reopened" Dev said making Ishwori gasp . 

"Why ? " she managed to ask. 

"Its her . She opened it again . " 

TBC 

Characters [Main]
Dev Dixt (Shaheer sheikh) - Male protagonist 
Divisha Desai (Pooja Sharma )- Female protagonist 
Ishwori Dixt (Supriya Pilaloger)- Dev's mother 
Adha Desai (Prachi Shah) - Divisha 's mother 

Characters [Supoorting]

Neha , Rhea and Nikki ( Ankita and Aashika Bhatia)Dev's sisters 
Dimple and Disha (Tunisha Sharma and Roshni Walia) - Divisha's sisters 
Sonakshi Bose ( Erica Ferandas)- Ishwori's nutritionist 

Other characters will be added as the story progresses .  

Hope you all like it . Do leave back your feedbacks and likes . 
Kar k dekho acha lagta hai .

Edited by PanchaliKaArjun - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Res first!
Par sun le ye res tab tak unres nahi hoga jab tak mera unres nahi hota. 😛😉
Tit for tat! 😈
Desirable_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!!!!
Samu🤗 [this hug is coz i missed u so much😆]
Coming to your story...the starting is really very interesting...it surely increases the curosity of knowing their relation and offcourse "Their Misunderstandings" more...
And my name in a story...🤗[this hug coz u will say thank u and i will not like it...so huggiee se kaam chala lo🤣]...par desai...chalo chadho na...story demand hai😆...
Superb starting😃
Waiting to read more...update soon😳
Thanks for pm😊
pooja_sanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooowie...awesome update...sounds interesting will be eagerly waiting for more updates...
Saishree97 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowww Sam! This is so so soo interesting! And yeah finally u in action! I so missed this!
Yaar one small request...plz sid ko add kar story me! *showing puppy eyes* dekh tuni bhi hai nah! Plz plz plz plz...infinite Plz...plz yeh chotti si icchha purn kar plz...
Eager to know this mystery now!
Update soon!Edited by -Saishree- - 8 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Wow! The concept's really nice! Can't wait for the story to proceed!
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Res ! Its not my lazyness. ~_~

ugh ! ðŸ¤¢
I will drink your blood re ðŸ¤£
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved ðŸ˜ˆ (*wait till 23rd April*)