India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

AR FF- HALF A HEART (Page 9)

zoyaaslam Newbie
zoyaaslam
zoyaaslam

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Finally Armaan Confessed his love nd the way he said it Ahannn  Superb superb superb. Sid na pehli bar koi acha kam kiya niki ka bta kr .. Amaizing FF ishu. 
Keep writing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishachavan23

kiara97 Groupbie
kiara97
kiara97

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Shit!! I feel so sad for ridhima.. Armaan should have told her the truth before... Did Sid deliberately tell about Nikita to ridhima so that he could break her trust?? He's so evil..
Thanks for updating early..
Continue soon..
Love,
Kiara

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Senior Member
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoyaaslam

Finally Armaan Confessed his love nd the way he said it Ahannn  Superb superb superb. Sid na pehli bar koi acha kam kiya niki ka bta kr .. Amaizing FF ishu. 
Keep writing.

Aww thank you so much Heart  Aur Itni bhi taarif mat kariye Embarrassed  sharam aati hai LOL
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara97

Shit!! I feel so sad for ridhima.. Armaan should have told her the truth before... Did Sid deliberately tell about Nikita to ridhima so that he could break her trust?? He's so evil..
Thanks for updating early..
Continue soon..
Love,
Kiara

Thanks for the comment Heart Sid did not do it delibrately. He had no intention to hurt Riddhima. But she got hurt. Cry 
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 9:18am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 12

"Armaan, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Zoya asked Armaan as he came from Riddhima's room. "Its nothing. I-I'm fine. Bye." he said and opened the door and left. Zoya quickly went to Ridhima's room. She knocked on the door. Riddhima heard a knock on the door and wiped her tears and  said   "Armaan please leave."  "Ridz, its me. Please open the door." Zoya said. "Zoe, I don't want to talk about anything right now. I want to be alone for sometime. " she said. "Riddhima, open the door." Zoya shouted. The next second the door opened. "Ridz, what's wrong? Armaan bhi rota hua gaya. And look at you Ridz, kya haal banaya hai apna." Zoya said concerned. "Zoe." Riddhima said and completely broke down. "Ridz, please stop crying and tell me what happened. Armaan ne kuch kiya?" Zoya asked. But she cried harder. "Ridzi yaar tell me whtat's wrong. Please bata na kya hua hai?" Zoya said.
     "Zoe, Armaan lied to me. Usne mujhse jhoot bola. I hate him." Riddhima said. "What? Riddhima, tell me everything." Zoya said. Riddhima told Zoya everything about Nikita and Armaan . "Oh God. I'm sorry Ridzi."  Zoya said with tears in her eyes. "Zoe, tum kyu sorry bol rahi ho. You didn't hurt me, he did. He hurt me." Riddhima said crying. "Ridz, you don't love him na. Then please don't waste your tears on him. He is not worth it." Zoya said. "No. I love him. I can't stop loving him." Riddhima said crying. "Riddhima, first of all stop crying. Mujhe sach batana, do you really love him?" Zoya asked. Riddhima wiped her tears and  said " I never stopped loving him. Mai aaj bhi usse pyaar karti hu aur issliye mujhe usse nafrat ho gayi hai." Riddhima said.
      "Oh Riddhima. I wish I could help you. Please rona nahi ab. Please. Nahi toh mai bhi rone lag jaungi." Zoya said. Riddhima's phone rang and she answered the call. "Hi, Riddhima." Rahul said. "Hey." she replied. "Riddhima voh.. tumhe pata hai Armaan kaha hai? He is not yet home." Rahul asked. Shit. "Armaan ab tak ghar nahi aya? But I'm sorry, I don't know where he must be." Riddhima said. "Ok fine. Bye." Rahul said. "Rahul, will you do me a favour?" Riddhima asked him. "Sure." he replied. "Please text me when Armaan returns." Riddhima said. "Sure. Bye. Take care." Rahul said. "Bye." Riddhima said and hung up.
      "Kya hu Ridz?" Zoya asked. "Armaan ab tak ghar nahi gaya hai." Riddhima said worried. "I think, usse kuch important kaam hoga." Zoya said. "Maybe." Riddhima said. "Come on, now lets have dinner. Aur na bolna na bhi maat." Zoya said strictly. "Okay." Riddhima said. They both had dinner and retired for he night.
      After he left Riddhima's apartment Armaan drove to a nearby park. He sat their for hours thinking about what had happened at Riddhima's house. He hated himself for hurting Riddhima. For making her cry.  He wanted to tell her everything. And he meant every word he said to her. He never really loved Nikki that is why he didn't feel the need to tell Riddhima about her. Nikita was his best friend. Riddhima is the only girl he truly loved. He couldn't believe how their lives had turned upside down in a matter of few hours. How could he tell her that he really loved her. 
    Tears slide down his cheeks, he couldn't get rid of the image of a crying Riddhima. The each and every tear that slid down her cheeks was beacuse of him. He couldn'y bear to see her in pain. He himself so much that moment. He shut his eyes to get rid of the image of a crying Riddhima. He got up from the bench and left the park. He came and sat in his car and headed home. It was almost 10 in the night and everyone had retired to their room except for Rahul who was sitting on the sofa probably waiting for Armaan to return. 
    "Armaan , what the hell is wrong with you? Where were you? Kaha chala gaya tha tu itni der?" Rahul asked. "Rahul please save me the lecture. I'm in no mood to listen to your shit." Armaan said. "Armaan please tell me what is wrong with you. Kya hua hai." Rahul said. "I don't want talk about it. Please leave me alone." he said and left towards his room. "Armaan mujhe bataye bina tu kahi nahi jaa raha hai. Is it about Riddhima?" Rahul asked. "How did you know?" Armaan asked. "Armaan tu kuch na kahe but teri aankhe sab keh deti hai. Now, please tell me what's the matter." Armaan sat on the sofa with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands as thought about what had happened. Rahul sat beside him and kept his hand on his shoulder and said "Armaan kya hua hai. Please tell me." Armaan towards Rahul and hugged him tight.
      Rahul knew Armaan was crying so he let him. "Armaan please stop crying and tell me what happened right now." Rahul odered. Armaan came out of the hug and wiped his tears. "Rahul voh.. Riddhima ko Nikki ke bare mai pata chal gaya. And she hates me now." Armaan said. "What? How did she know? What did she say?" Rahul asked him. "I don't know. Mujhe nahi pata usse kaise pata chala. She said I broke her trust. She hates me Rahul. She hates me." Armaan said. "Armaan, she is upset right now give her sometime. I'm sure she'll come around." Rahul said. "Ha voh toh thik hai. But she hates me. Usse mujhse baat tak nahi karni hai. Voh bohot ro rahi thi aur mai kuch nahi kar paya." Armaan said. "Armaan, ek baat bolu. Maine Riddhima ki aankho mai tere liye pyaar dekha hai. She loves you." Rahul said.
   "Really?" Armaan asked liked a small kid. "Really." Rahul said. "But you know she hates me right know." Armaan said. "Voh abhi upset hai isliye bol diya hoga. I know she loves you just give her sometime. Okay?" Rahul said. "Okay. Thank you so much Rahul. Aur Raool tu itna mature kab ho gaya." Armaan said. "Ab tu mujhe thank you bolega saale. Dinner rakha hai kha lena.' Rahul said. " I'm not hungry. I'll just go and sleep now." Armaan. "Fine, I'll not force. Take care and call me if you need anything. Okay?" Rahul said. "Sure, Raool. Good night. Armaan said. "Good night buddy." Rahul said and they both left to their respective rooms.
    Rahul came to his room and texted Riddhima. Instead of replying back Riddhima called him. "Hello, Rahul. How is Armaan. Voh thik toh haina." Riddhima asked worried. "He is fine. But bohot hurt hai voh. But Riddhima Nikki is really his friend. Voh sirf tumse pyaar karta hai." Rahul said. "How did you know? Tumhe kaise pata ki kya hua hai?" Riddhima asked. "Armaan told me. He really loves you and I know you also love him." Rahul said. There was silence for a few second before Riddhima spoke. "Yes. I love him. But promise me you will not tell Armaan about this. Please. Riddhima requested. "Okay. I promise."  Rahul said. "Thanks Rahul." Riddhima said. "Riddhima dosto ko thanks nahi bolte. And I'm always here for you. Agar kisi bhi cheez ki jarurat ho toh mujhe call karna." Rahul said. "Sur, Rahul. Bye. Good night. "Bye. Take care." he said and hung up.

Here is the next part. I know its a chotu part but I know you guys will like it. Please tell me if you liked it or not. Bye. Take care. Keep smiling.

Edited by ishachavan23 - 20 May 2016 at 9:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlMANI_GROVER07K.A.J.E.N.urvi-taareyMpakeezblessed4nilusoni

nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 20 May 2016 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
very nice
thanx for pm

ishachavan23

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Nice part. Hope AR clear their misunderstanding 

ishachavan23

K.A.J.E.N. Groupbie
K.A.J.E.N.
K.A.J.E.N.

Posted: 21 May 2016 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Nice Part But bohottt chotuuu Sa hai yeh to plzzz Isha Jaldi jaldi update kro na or longgg parts do plzzz Tk cr.

ishachavan23

Go to top