Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

AR FF- HALF A HEART (Page 8)

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 9:04am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 10

Riddhima, Zoya and Muskaan finally reached Riddhima's apartment. "Bohot maza aya, hai na?" Muskaan asked while sitting on the couch. "Yes. I think we should plan a second sleepover soon. It will be so much fun." Zoya said. "Ofcourse. You guys carry on, I'll just head upstairs. I'm very sleepy. Bye." Riddhima said. "Yeah." Muskaan said. Riddhima came to her bedroom and dumped her bag beside the bed. She decided to take shower and change and go to sleep. After changing she jumped on her bed and fell asleep within few minutes. 
    "Oye champ what's wrong with you? Itna sad kyu hai?" Armaan asked Atul. "Nothing. Bas Anjali ki yaad aa rahi hai." Atul said. "Aww baby. Mai hu na idhar aur tujhe Anjali ki yaad kyu aa rahi hai." Rahul huggung Atul. "Chaal hat kamine. Stay away from me." Atul said pushing Rahul away. "Uski itni yaad aa rahi hai toh call her." Armaan said. "Arey ha. Thanks yaar Armaan." Atul said getting happy. "Your welcome champ." Armaan said and winked at Atul. 
   Atul came in his room and dialed Anjali's number. After three rings Anjali picked up. "Hi Atul." she said cheerfully. Her cheerful voice never failed to brighten up his mood. "Hi. I miss you." he said truthfully. He seriously didn't know what else to say. "Aww I miss you to Atul. Kya kar rahe ho?" she asked. "Nothing. You remember I told you that we were going to perform at a hospital's concert with Riddhima?" Atul said. "Yes. How was the performance?" she asked. "Excellent. You know Riddhima is so nice. You would love to meet her and her friends." Atul said. "I can't wait to meet her." Anjali said. "Uske liye tumhe yaha aana padega na milne ke liye. Promise me that you will come here soon." Atul said. "Promise. I'll come to meet you soon." Anjali said. "I love you Anajli." Atul said. "I love you too Atul." Anjali said. "Mujhe kuch kaam hai toh mai phone rakhta hu. Bye. Take care." Atul said. "Bye. You too." Anjali said and hung up. He felt better after talking with Anjali. He missed her so much. He can't wait to meet her.
    Armaan texted Rahul and asked him to come to his room because wanted talk with him. "Hey." Rahul said coming in Armaan's room. "Hi." Armaan said and gestured Rahul to sette on the bed beside him. "Itna kya important baat karni hai tujhe?" Rahul asked. "Its about Riddhima." Armaan said. He didn't know what to tell Rahul. He was sure that he was falling in love with Riddhima again. "Oh Riddhima. Uske baare mai kya? You can tell me anything Armaan. I can help you." Raahul said. "Mukje pata hai isliye toh tujhe bulaya Raool." Armaan said with a smile.
   "Please tell me what's going in your head." Rahul said. "Uhm.. actually.. I think I'm in falling in love with Riddhima." Armaan finally said. Armaan looked at Rahul. "Armaan, are you crazy?" Rahul asked him. "Rahul, out of all people you are saying this. Mujhe lag tu meri situation samajh lega aur meri help karega." "Armaan yaar, aise kuch nahi hai. I would love to help you. But joh bhi tu soch raha hai voh galat hai." Rahul said. "Kisi se pyaar karna galti kaise hai Rahul. I'm going to tell Riddhima that I love her." Armaan said. "Armaan are you out of your f**king mind? What about Nikki?" Rahul said angrily. "Tu jaanta hai na sach kya hai mai Nikki se pyaar nahi karta. I was with her only because you guys forced me." Armaan said. "I know Armaan. But Nikki loves you." Rahul said. "But I don't. You guys forced me. She is my bestfriend." Armaan shouted. 
    "I know we forced you to be with her. Hum log bhi kya karte Armaan? You didn't really give us a choice. Tu itna sad tha aur hum tujhe aise nahi dekh sakte the. So we had to. Armaan, its only beacuse of Nikki that we got our friend back." Rahul said. "I understand everything Rahul. But I never loved Nikki. I can never love her because I always loved Riddhima. I'm going to tell her." Armaan said. "No. Armaan, how can you be so selfish? Nikki ke baare toh soch yaar. Please first talk with Nikita and then decide what you want to do." Rahul said. "Fine. I'll talk to her. Thanks Rahul." Armaan said. "Come on yaar, humari friendship itni formal kab se ho gayi. Dosti mai no sorry aur no thank you." Rahul said with a smile. "Ha yaad hai Jai." Armaan. "Bye Veeru.' Rahul said and left.
   After two hours of good sleep Riddhima came downstairs. Muskaan and Zoya were glued to the T.V. "Hey guys." Riddhima said but they didn't paid any attention to her. "Guys." Riddhima shouted. "Aree chilla kyu rahi ho tum. Dikh nahi raha hai kya we are busy." Muskaan said. "Aisa kya dekh rahe ho ki itne busy ho." Riddhima asked. "17 Again." Zoya said. "What's wrong with you guys? Phir se 17 Again." Riddhima said. "Haye Zac ko dekhne mai kitna maza ata hai." Zoya said. "Guys, I'm hungry." Riddhima said. "Me too." Muskaan said. "Me three." Zoya said. "So Ridzi kya bana rahi ho?" Muskaan asked. "What? Come on, I always cook. Mai nahi banaungi khaana. You guys also should cook sometimes." Riddhima said. "Cut the crap Ridzi. Lets order pizza." Zoya said. "Okay. I'll place the order." Riddhima said. She placed the order. After half an hour their food arrived and they had a fun while relishing the pizza.
   After their fun dinner they headed to their rooms. Riddhima took a quick shower and changed into night clothes. She was lying on her bed whe her phone started ringing. She picked up her phone from the night stand. She answered the call without even looking at the caller id. "Hi beautiful." the person on the other side said. "Armaan." she said surprised. "Oye muh band karo nahi toh makhi ghuss jaegi muh mai." Armaan teased her. "Shut up Armaan." Riddhima said. "By the way you are looking cute in your Minni mouse night suite." Armaan said. "Huh.. How do you know?" Riddhima asked. "I know everything." Armaan said. "Haha very funny. Are you telling me or else I'll cut the call." Riddhima said. "Go ahead cut the call." Armaan chaalenged her. "Fine." she said and cut the call. 
   "Hi beautiful." Armaan said coming in the room from the window. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?" Riddhima asked shocked. "Simple pipe se chad ke ghar ke andar." Armaan said as a matter of fact. "Tum na pagal ho gaye ho Armaan. Aur itni raat ko yaha kyu aye ho?" Riddhima asked. "You don't know." Armaan said coming close to Riddhima. "No." she said nervously. "Aree tumhari yaad aa rahi thi, toh mai yaha aa gaya." Armaan said. "You are crazy." Riddhima said.
   "I'm not crazy Riddhima. Mujhe sach mai tumhari yaad aa rahi thi." Armaan said. Riddhima suddenly started crying. "Kya hua Riddhima? Why are you crying? Did I do something?" Armaan asked concerned. "No." she said still sobbing. "Riddhima please stop crying. Please tell me what's the problem." Armaan said. "Its nothing." she said without looking at him. "Riddhima, look at me." Armaan said. But she didn't look at him. He held her face in his hand and made her look at him. "Jaan, what's wrong?" he asked again. "I miss you. I miss us." she said and hugged him. "Oh itni si baat ke liye koi rota hai kya. Pagal." he said and hugged her tight. She was still crying. "Riddhima please stop crying." Armaan said.
   She finally stopped crying. She came out of the hug and Armaan wiped her tears. "Good girl." he said and she smiled. "I know. I also miss you so much." Armaan said . "Sach mai?" she asked innocently. "Sach." he said. They both sat on her bed. "Riddhima you broke your promise. Tumne promise kiya tha na ki that you'll not cry." Armaan said. "I'm sorry. Dekho mai kitni buri hu maine tumhe diya hua promise bhi tod diya." Riddhima said sadly. "No. Tum toh is world ki best human ho." Armaan said. "No. Please don't lie. I left you when you needed me the most. Mai bohot buri hu." Riddhima said. Armaan sat on his knees in front of her and held her hands and said " I'm telling you this for the last time you are not bad. In fact tum toh  mujh se bhi bohot acchi ho. Aur mujh  apna career banana tha. Mai hi tum se dur ho gaya tha. Its not your fault. Don't ever blame yourself for this. Understood?" Armaan said. Riddhima nodded and he smiled.
    "Oye ab rona nahi okay. You know I hate your tears." Armaan said. "Mai kaha roti hu. I'm a big girl." she said proudly. "Ha bhai, rote toh hum hai." Armaan said. "Armaan, its late. I think you should leave now." Riddhima said. "No. Aaj toh mai yahi rahunga apne best friend ke ghar." Armaan said. "Armaan, dekho mazak mat karo. Leave right now." she said. "Okay fine. I'll leave. Tumhe pata hai na tum kitni bossy ho."  Armaan said. "What? Mai bossy hu, toh tum pagal ho." Riddhima said. "Haha tell me something new." Armaan said. "Armaan, you leave right now." Riddhima said. "Okay. Bye. Take care. And please don't cry." Armaan said and kissed her on her forehead. "Bye Armaan. Good night." she said and hugged him tight. "Aur ha dhyan se utar na pipe se." Riddhima said. "Okay boss." Armaan said and left.

Here is the 10th part. Yes, I know its a chotu part. Unhappy But next update will be bigger.Wink I hope you guys like it. Bye. Take care. Good night. Heart

part 11- Scroll down

Edited by ishachavan23 - 17 July 2016 at 1:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlMANI_GROVER07AR_CK.A.J.E.N.kiara97Mpakeezblessed4

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Awesome ff... I just came across your ff nd read all parts in a go...continue soon.. nd can you please pm me wen u update the next part??[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much. Heart  Sure.Smile

Edited by ishachavan23 - 14 May 2016 at 9:52am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiara97

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara97

Awesome ff... I just came across your ff nd read all parts in a go...continue soon.. nd can you please pm me wen u update the next part??

Thank you so much Heart Ofcourse, I'll send you the pm Smile

kiara97

kiara97 Groupbie
kiara97
kiara97

Posted: 14 May 2016 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm..btw is Niki armaan's girlfriend?? I hope he sorts out whatever relation he has with her before proposing ridhima.. But anyways you'd already have the story in your mind nd I'm sure whatever you write would be amazing...
I loved the part wen armaan came to her room through the pipe...ar are soo adorable.. Hope to see more romantic scenes between ar...
Continue super soon.. Since I have my exams coming from 21st of these month, I won't be able to be on the forum till July..so please try to give an update before that so I can read one last update before drowning myself in books, its a humble request...
Love,
kiara Smile Embarrassed

Edited by kiara97 - 14 May 2016 at 10:50am

ishachavan23

K.A.J.E.N. Groupbie
K.A.J.E.N.
K.A.J.E.N.

Posted: 16 May 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Soo Amazing and Cute update especially when Armaan came through his Own Special Way to meet his Riddhima...But plzzz Do pm me when u update nxt time... dis time may b u 4gt ... Plzzz keep in mind for nxt time...pm meee TAKE CARE Tongue

Edited by K.A.J.E.N. - 16 May 2016 at 2:41pm

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara97

Thanks for the pm..btw is Niki armaan's girlfriend?? I hope he sorts out whatever relation he has with her before proposing ridhima.. But anyways you'd already have the story in your mind nd I'm sure whatever you write would be amazing...
I loved the part wen armaan came to her room through the pipe...ar are soo adorable.. Hope to see more romantic scenes between ar...
Continue super soon.. Since I have my exams coming from 21st of these month, I won't be able to be on the forum till July..so please try to give an update before that so I can read one last update before drowning myself in books, its a humble request...
Love,
kiara Smile Embarrassed

First of all thank you so much for the comment.Heart  Nikki is Armaan's girlfriend.Ouch  Don't hate me for this.Cry  I'll try and give as many updates I can.

kiara97

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.A.J.E.N.

Soo Amazing and Cute update especially when Armaan came through his Own Special Way to meet his Riddhima...But plzzz Do pm me when u update nxt time... dis time may b u 4gt ... Plzzz keep in mind for nxt time...pm meee TAKE CARE Tongue

Thanks for the comment.Heart I'll send the pm without fail.
ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 8:49am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 11

SIDDHANT'S POV

I couldn't get her out of my head. She was so beautiful. I guess I'm falling in love with her. I think I should tell her what I feel about her. No, maybe I shouldn't. I should. No, I shouldn't. Argh... please help me God. But agar maine usse bata diya toh Armaan ka kya? Rahul said he still loves Riddhima. It is so wrong. Armaan already has a girlfriend. I'll tell Riddhima that I love her. But I don't want to hurt Armaan. He is my bestfriend. I can't. I know she doesn't love me. I know she doesn't feel the same way. I know she still has feelings for Armaan.
    Shit. This is so complicated. Okay. I'll text Riddhima.

To Riddhima,
  Hi. Can we meet tomorrow?

From Riddhima,
   Hey! Anything important?

To Riddhima,
  No. I just wanted to talk. So are we meeting tomorrow?

From Riddhima,
   Sure. Where?

To Riddhima,
  11:00 at the park.

From Riddhima,
  Sure. Good night :)

To Riddhima,
  Night :)

I can't wait to see her tomorrow.

~NEXT DAY~

I was waiting for Riddhima. Oh God, I can't wait. Finally my wait was over. There she was looking absolutely  gorgeous. I waved at her. "Hi Sid." she said. "Hey. You look beautiful." I said. "Thanks. Vaise kya baat karni thi tumhe?" she asked. Shit. Come on Sid say it. Tell her. Be a man and tell her everything. "Voh.. mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai." I said. "Kya batana hai?" she asked.
   "I love you Riddhima." I finally said it. She looked shocked. Damn it, I shouldn't have told her."Sid, you know I-I don't love you. I mean I like you but as a friend. I'm sorry Sid." she said.
"No, Riddhima. Tum kyu sorry bol rahi ho. In fact mujhe sorry bol na chahiye. I'm sorry Riddhima. I know you still have feelings for Armaan. Aur Armaan aaj bhi tumahre liye feel karta hai. I know I can't be more than a friend but I really want to be your best friend. I really love you and care for you. I promise I'll never cross my limits. And I want you to trust me. So, friends?" I said. "Sid, I don't love Armaan. Mai usse pyaar nahi karti aur na hi voh mujhe se pyaar karta hai. I never meant to hurt you Sid. You know, tum bohot acche ho. I know you will keep your promise. I trust you. You are my best friend. You are really special to me." she said and hugged me tight and I returned the gestured.
   "Riddhima, kyu jhoot bol rahi ho? Sab jaante hai ki tum dono ek dusre ke liye kya feel karte ho. So, please stop lying. At least don't lie to yourself." I said. "Okay. Fine. I still have feelings for him. Par voh mujhse pyaar nahi karta. I know, he doesn't love me." she said. "Yeh sab choddo. I want to tell you something really important. But, promise me that you won't get angry. Aur Armaan ko bhi kuch nahi bataogi." I said. "Promise. But aise kya batanewale ho tum?" she asked. 
   "Its not right for me to tell you this but I will have to tell you. Voh... Rid-Riddhima, Armaan has a girlfriend." I finally told her. Armaan I'm sorry. I hope you will forgive me. "What?  Armaan has a girlfriend?" she asked shocked. "Yes. Nikita. We met her at the show." I told her. "Sid, mujhe kuch kaam hai. I'll leave. Bye." she said. "I'm sorry Riddhima. If you need anything please call me. I'm always here for you." I said. "Yes. Bye." she said. "Bye. Take care." I said. She left. Riddhima, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry.

RIDDHIMA'S POV

"Yeh sab choddo. I want to tell you something really important. But, promise me that you won't get angry. Aur Armaan ko bhi kuch nahi bataogi." Sid said. "Promise. But aise kya batanewale ho tum?" I asked him. "Its not right for me to tell you this but I will have to tell you. Voh... Rid-Riddhima, Armaan has a girlfriend." Sid said. What. Not its not true. Armaan will never lie to me. He had promised me that he wouldn't.  No this can't be true.
    "What? Armaan has a girlfriend?" I asked him. Please say no. Please. "Yes. Nikita. We met her at the show."  he said. Oh God, Armaan lied to me. I felt like someone is stabbing my heart gain and again. How can he do this? How can he lie to me? He is playing with both of our hearts. I hate you Armaan. I hate you. I need to leave this place soon. I can't let Sid see my tears.
"Sid, mujhe kuch kaam hai. I'll keave. BYe." I lied. I hope he buys it. "I'm sorry Riddhima. If you need anything please call me. I'm always here for you." he said. Thank God. "Yes. Bye." I said. "Bye. Take care." he said. I quickly left from there.
       I came home and quickly went to my room. Thank God, Zoe wasn't home. I finally let the tears flow. How can he do this to me. He lied to me. He lied to me. ARMAAN LIED TO ME. God why me? Why do I get hurt everytime? Why? I'll call Armaan. No, I can't. I promised Sid. Shit. I hate you Armaan. I HATE YOU.
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Riddhima was lying in her bed. Her eyes were red and puffy due crying. She was angry at Armaan for lying. How could he?  He broke her trust. She hated him. The ringing of her phone brought her out of her thoughts. She picked up her phone and checked the caller id. It was Armaan. What he wanted now? She cut the call.  He again called and she cut the call. He called many times but she cut the calls. Frustrated, she picked up the call. "Hi beautiful. Busy thi kya? Why didn't you pick up my calls?" he asked. "Armaan, I hate you." she said angrily. "Riddhima, kya hua? What is wrong with you? What did I do?" Armaan said. "Nothing. Kuch nahi hua. You know what Armaan, I was a fool to believe in you. I hate you."she said and cut the call. She threw her phone away and cried. She was angry at herself too. 
     Armaan was shocked. Riddhima said she hated him. Why? What did I do? She said she was a fool to believe in me. Why?  He wanted to meet her. He grabbed his car keys and left to meet her. Armaan reached Riddhima's apartment in 15 minutes. He ringed the bell and Zoya opened the door. "Hi Armaan." she greeted him. "Hi. Uhm Where is Riddhima? I want to meet her." Armaan and came in. "She has locked herself in her bedroom since morning. I guess something is wrong? Kyuki voh aisa kab bhi nahi karti. I hope everything is fine." she said .
   "Mai dekhta hu. I'll talk to her. Can I?" Armaan said. "Sure. Aur agar kuch chahiye toh mujhe bata dena. Okay?" Zoya said. "Sure." Armaan said. Zoya left and Armaan moved towards Riddhima's bedroom. He knocked. "Zoe, please leave me alone. I don't want to talk anything right now." Riddhima replied. Armaan knocked again. "Zoe, please leave." She shouted. "Jaan, please open the door." Armaan said. "Armaan, please leave. I don't want to talk to you." she said. "Riddhima, please Jaan open the door. Please." Armaan said. After few seconds she opened the door.
  "Armaan, tumhe ek baar mai samajh nahi ata. I said I don't want to talk to you." she said. "But I want to talk to you." Armaan said and walked in her beedroom and sat on the bed. "Ab batao kya hua hai." Armaan said. 'Toh tumhe sach sunna hai, hai na? Toh sunno I hate you. I hate you Armaan." she said with tears in her eyes. "Riddhima, yeh baat toh nahi hai. Jhoot kyu bol rahi ho?" Armaan said. "Well, I'm not lying Armaan." she said angrily. 
   "Riddhima, cut the crap and get to the point. Aur mujhe se sirf sach sunna hai." Armaan said. "Armaan, who is Nikki? Tumhari girlfriend hai, hai na?" Riddhima asked. Armaan was shocked. How did she know. Shit. "Armaan, bolo na. Tell me. Its not true. Nikki tumhari girlfriend nahi hai na?" she said with tears in her eyes. Armaan got up from the bed and came towards Riddhima. He held her face in his hands and said "Yes. Its not the truth." "Jhoot. You are lying to me, Armaan." Riddhima said. "No. I'm not lying. Trust me." Armaan said with tears in his eyes. 
     "Why? Taaki tum phir se mera trust tod do." she said. "Riddhima, pehele stop crying. I'll tell you the truth." Armaan said. He made her sit on the bed and he sat on his knees in front of her. "I meet her at the show. I don't love her." Armaan said. "Please don't lie. You know I was mad at myself for leaving you. I was cursing myself for hurting you. I was waiting for you. I used to cry everyday because I thought I hurt you. But guess what Armaan, you are not worth it. " Riddhima said. "Riddhima, I'm sorry. Par mai tumhe sach batanewala tha. I really don't love her. She is my bestfriend. Trust me." Armaan said. 
   "Armaan, mujhe tumhari kaunsi bhi baat par ab bharosa nahi hai." she said. "Please, Riddhima. Tumhe kaise batau ki mai jhoot nahi bol raha hu." he said. "Armaan, please leave. Mujhe tumse koi bhi baat nahi karni hai." Riddhima shouted. "Riddhima, I'm really very very very sorry. I really don't love her." Armaan said. "I don't believe you.Tumhe yaad hai Armaan. Tumne mujhe college mai promise kiya tha ki tum mujhse kabhi jhoot nahi bologe. You broke your promise Armaan." she said. "I'm sorry. Mai bohot bura hu na. I'm sorry." he said with tears in his eyes.
    "Armaan, leave. Chale jao yaha se."Riddhima shouted. "Okay. Fine. I'll leave. I don't love Nikki. She is my best friend. And I loved you, I love you and always will. Yeh kabhi mat bhulna Riddhima. Good bye." he said and left. 

Here is the 11th part. I hope you like this part. I know you guys must be hating me right now.Cry  But it was needed. Aur Thoda drama toh hona chahiye na. LOL Tongue  Bye, Take care. Good night :)

Edited by ishachavan23 - 18 May 2016 at 8:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zoyaaslamMANI_GROVER07kiara97Mpakeezblessed4

Go to top