India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

AR FF- HALF A HEART (Page 5)

K.A.J.E.N. Groupbie
K.A.J.E.N.
K.A.J.E.N.

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Enjoyed the Part ISHA... And the flashback was also really cute ... Armaan's Jealousy, the little monster, everything was shoo cute ... I jst want k yeh part khatam hi nahi Ho I REALLY enjoyed seriously ... Embarrassed Wink AR MOMENTS INCREASE KARO NA PLZZZ... BAs Ab Kal ka Intezaar hai JALDI UPDATE KARNA LOL LOVE UH '

ishachavan23 Senior Member
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.A.J.E.N.

Enjoyed the Part ISHA... And the flashback was also really cute ... Armaan's Jealousy, the little monster, everything was shoo cute ... I jst want k yeh part khatam hi nahi Ho I REALLY enjoyed seriously ... Embarrassed Wink AR MOMENTS INCREASE KARO NA PLZZZ... BAs Ab Kal ka Intezaar hai JALDI UPDATE KARNA LOL LOVE UH '

Thank you so much. aanewale parts AR ke moments increase karungi.Thumbs Up

Edited by ishachavan23 - 23 April 2016 at 8:19am
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITSABOUT_DMG

Awesome part isha 
Armaan was back with a bang 
Loved the cute flashback 
N the game was fun 
But the surprising n much awaited package was muskaan 
It was the best part where muski n Rahul started fighting n awww Rahul loves her 
I dnt think ridzi ka koi boyfriend hoga 
May be another girly entry 
Shayad nikki or Anji 
Or i may be total wrong 
Shayad boyfriend ho bhi sakta hai
Soo over all amazing part 
N haan forget to mention 
Loved jealousy waala armaan 
It's cute to imagine him all going possessive abt ridhima 
Hope i covered all the part 
Take care 
Bye 

I'm glad you liked it so much. Bingo! it was not riddhima's boyfriend. Clap Thank you so much for this lovely comment.Heart
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:27am | IP Logged
NOTE:

Firstly, I'm really very very sorry.(Kaan pakad ke sorry) I was busy yesterday so could'nt update. I have my cricket practice everyday. So, it will be difficult for me to update everyday. I have decided to update three days a week. I hope you guys understand.  I will be updating on every monday, wednesday and friday. The next update will be on monday. And I promise the updates will be big and there will be AR moments too.
Bye. Take care.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MANI_GROVER07ITSABOUT_DMG

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:35am | IP Logged
It's ok isha 
Dnt be sorry 
We understand 
Take your time n enjoy the cricket practice 
Take care 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishachavan23

ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITSABOUT_DMG

It's ok isha 
Dnt be sorry 
We understand 
Take your time n enjoy the cricket practice 
Take care 

Thank you so much for understanding me. :)
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 6

ARMAAN'S POV

Riddhima came back and settled with us after answering the call. Kiska call hoga? Does she have boyfriend? NO. "Ridz kiska call tha? Anything serious?" Atul asked Riddhima. "It was my manager. He called to inform that he is coming here to meet us. He said he wants to discuss few things with us regarding our performance." she said. "Oh. I thought it was something serious." Atul said. We chatted  waiting for Riddhima's manager to arrive. He came after 30 minutes. "Hey everyone." he greeted us. Hi we all said .
   " Your performnce is tomorrow.So, have you guys decided on the song yet?" he asked. "We totally forgot about it. Have you thought of any?" Abhi asked him. "No. You guys decide among your selves and tell me before tomorrow morning." he said. "How many songs do we have to sing?" I asked him. "You'll have to sing 2 songs. When do you guys plan on doing the rehearsals? Your performance is tomorrow and you people have still not decided the songs yet. What is wrong with you all?" he said angrily. "Sorry. We will decide everything and inform you. Aur concert kitne baje hai?" Sid asked him. "The concert will be starting at 5:00 and your performance will be at 7:00. But you people will have to be there by 5:30." he said. "We have to be there by 5:30 so we can easily rehearse in the morning. What say guys?' Rahul  asked. We all nodded. "I have already informed your manager about this boys. I hope you guys decide upon the song real fast and tell me." he said. Yes we all said. "Bye. I'll take your leave." he said and left. 
   "Riddhima, how do you put up with him? He's so strict and demanding. Hitler kahika." Sid said making us all laugh. "He's not at all bad. But when it comes to work he is all serious and strict." Riddhima said. "Lets decide the songs." Abhi said. "Tum hi ho?" Zoya suggested. "No. Its too romantic." Sid said. "Soch na sake kaise rahega?" Muskaan asked. "No." I said. "Janam Janam?" Riddhima asked. "Yes. This song is perfect." Atul said. We all nodded. "Haye mere Shahruk ka song." Muskaan said excitedly. "Gaana gana humne hai phir tujhe kyu itni excitement ho rahi hai? Aayi badi Shahruk ki fan." Rahul said. OMG there he goes again. I doubt that Rahul even loves her because they are always ready to pounce on each other. "Oye kaankhajure" Muskaan moved forward to hit him but Abhi stopped her and pulled her back. "Guys please don't get started again. We still have one more song to select." Atul said getting all serious. "I think we should select a old song now." Abhi suggested. We all agreed. "Which is that song from Veer-Zara? Uhm.. Janam dekhlo mit gayi dooriya.." Sid said . "No its too slow and sad." Riddhima said. "How about Tum se hi from Jab we met?" I asked. Riddhima suddenly looked at me. We were staring in each others eyes until Atul's voice broke our staring session. "That's really a nice song." Atul said. I know she liked that song. "So its Janam janam and Tum se hi." Abhi said. "So, tomorrow at my apartment at 10 in the morning for rehearsals?" Riddhima asked. "Sure." Sid said. We decided to leave and meet the next day for rehearsals.

*NEXT DAY*

We have our rehearsals now. We reached Riddhima's apartment. We greeted the girls and took our seast on the couches. "So lets start." Riddhima said. "Yes. But kya tumne apne manager ko songs ke bare mai bol diya na?" Atul asked. "Yes I informed him and he is fine with it." Riddhima said. "Lets start guys we are already running out of time." I said. 

RIDDHIMA'S POV

The boys came in the morning at sharp 10:00. I know its not less than any miracle. I thought that they would be late like the last time. "So lets start." I said. "Yes. But kya tumne apne manager ko songs ke bare mai bol diya na?" Atul asked me. "Yes, I informed him and he he is fine with it." I told him. "Lets start guys we are already running out of time." Armaan said. I had shifted the couches to corners with Zoe and Muski's help. So now we had enough space for practicing. The boys started dancing and all weird things they could. "Guys hume dance bhi karna hai?" I asked. "Haan toh." Armaan said with a smirk. "No, we don't have to. Armaan is just messing with you." Abhi said. 
    "Armaan please stop it and be serious for once." Abhi scolded Armaan like a school teacher. I guess Abhi is the mature and serious among them. "Okay sorry." Armaan said. We seriously started practicing after that. Armaan was looking at me all the time while singing. What is wrong with him? What is he trying to say? He still loves me? No. He doesn't.  He said he didn't love me. NO. He never said that. But I know he  doesn't. Arrrgh.. he is driving me mad. Armaan why do I love you so much? 
    "Muskaan will you give me that  bottle please." Rahul said. "Oye khotte, I'm not your servant. Agar bottle chahiye toh khud jaa ke le.Aya bada." she said angrily."Muskaan not again. He just asked you to pass the bottle. There is no need to start a fight." I said. "Rahul,  here take this bottle." Atul passed on the bottle to Rahul. "Thanks Champ." Rahul said. After drinking the water Rahul started talking to Armaan in whispers. What are they talking about? I guess because they are talking about me because was constantly looking at me.

ARMAAN'S POV
   "Guys hume dance bhi karna hai ?" Riddhima asked. "Haan toh." I said teasing her. OMG! I loved teasing her so much. "No, we don't have to. Armaan is just messing with you." Abhi said. "Armaan please stop it and be serious for once." Abhi said serioulsy. Oh there he goes again Abhi the teacher. He the serious among all of us. He enjoys with us and everything  but if we do something wrong he starts giving us lectures like a school teacher. "Okay sorry." I said. We started practicing seriously after that. I was only looking at Riddhima while practicing. I guess she figured it. I so wanted to hold Riddhima and sing her the songs. I really meant each and every word I sang. I really love her. I want to tell her how much I love her. But she doesn't love me. 
   "Muskaan will you give me that bottle please." Rahul said. "Oye khotte, I'm not your servant. Agar bottle chahiye toh khud jaa ke le. Aya bada." Muskaan said angrily. Oh God not again. "Muskaan not again. He just asked you to pass the bottle. There is no need to start a fight." Riddhima said. "Rahul, here take this bottle." Atul passed on the bottle to Rahul. "Thanks Champ." Rahul thanked him. After he drank the water he turned towards me. "Bohot beautiful hai na uski eyes?" Rahul whispered to me. "Ha very very beautiful." I whispered to him gazing in Riddhima's eyes. "Aur bohot badi bhi." Ragul said. "Ha itni badi ki unme dive kar sa-" I suddenly realised what I was saying and glared at Rahul  and he smiled at me."Abe saale Raool you know you talk shit. Aur agar jyada bola na toh Muskaan ko bata dunga ki how much you love her." I said to shut him up and it worked. "Okay fine I won't. But yaar when are you planing to tell her that you still love her?" Rahul asked me. "I don't know. May be after the concert or never." I said. "I think you need to tell her before its too late." he said. "Okay Baba Raool." I said.
    "So guys I guess we had enough praticse and I really hope that we don't mess it." Atul said. "No we won't" Riddhima assured him. "Guys I think we should get going. Riddhima we will meet you and the girls in the evening at the concert. And all the best." Abhi said. "Sure. Same to you." Riddhima said. We wished each other luck and then the boys left.

Hello. I'm finally back. I know its very chotu update. I'm so sorry. But I promise next update will be bada. I hope you guys like this part. Enjoy reading. Good night :)

Edited by ishachavan23 - 25 April 2016 at 9:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlMANI_GROVER07kiara97Mpakeezblessed4

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Hey isha 
Amazing part 
Thanks for accepting my request of Janam Janam song 
More than ridhima ' s pov i liked armaan ones today 
N that Rahul n armaan Lil convo abt their OWN girls was sooo cute