ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mpakeez

OMG ishu is it really ''Thousand Decibles'' .. Lol
believe hi nahi ho raha..
Kya surprise hai yaar..

Love you even more..

Ok to story POV mai hi chalni hai kya.. ?
Aur baby mil jayenge reader..
Mujhe thoda free hone de.. I'll help you in promoting this FF..

Story intresting hai..
Hope tu aese hi post pe post deti rahe..

Sach mai pasand aya surprise? Story POV mai hi chalegi. Thank you so much yaar. I love you so much.Heart  Aap aise achhi comments denge toh maine achhe updates dene hi hai Big smile

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 2:18am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3

RIDDHIM'S POV

~FLAHBACK~

"Armaan, I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you. Please promise me that you'll never leave me. I promise I never will." I said. "I love you too jaan. I promise I'll be yours forever and always." he said hugging me tightly.

~END OF THE FLASHBACK~

I couldn't imagine Armaan is right here in front of me. Oh God I missed him so much. "Riddhima?" my manager said. "Uhm I-I. Wha- Sorry." Were you day dreaming?"  "Yes, I mean no, er- I'm sorry. Zoe and I really need to go. It was nice meetings the boys and you all can call me if ya'll need anything. Bye." I replied. Before leaving I glanced at Armaan. He was looking down and playing with his hands. Does he remember me? Does he still love me?
      I grabbed Zoe's hand and we walked out of their apartment. We got in the car. "Why the hell did you leave so early? Is everything fine?" She asked worried. "I just remembered something. I'll tell you once we are home." I said. She nodded.
    We both entered the house and I sat on the couch and Zoe sat next to me. "Now speak up." she said. "Okay. So when I was in college I used to date Armaan. We were happy together and used to spend most of the time together. But one day he said he was auditioning for The Stage. I was so happy for him. He didn't want to leave but I forced him to. 
      I was too busy with my life and career that I didn't even knew about the new friends he made there. I was also not aware that he had formed a band with his new friends. How bad girlfriend I was. He was eliminated from the show and then he formed a band with other four guys who were eliminated from the show earlier. And after months he told me that they were going to go on a tour throughout India. 
      "I thought I would be fine without him but no I was wrong. I wasn't good. I thought he will go all  around India and would find someone who would be better and more beautiful than me. He would probably forget me. And that time I thought forgetting him was the best thing. I ignored his calls and texts. There was nothing that he could do. It was all my fault. To be honest I have the same feelings for him. I still love him and I can't deny that." I said with tears in my eyes.

~FLASHBACK~

"Jaan, look I won't go if you don't want me to. I really love you a lot and I can't stay without you." Armaan said. "No, I'll be fine. We can make this work. I'll call you everyday. We'll  skype and what not. You go and live your dreams and I'll support you no matter what. I love you. Don't you dare forget this." I assured him.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I thought distant relationship would work. But NO I was wrong. "Oh. Ridz can we just have some fun for now? I''ll call Muskaan and we three can watch a movie?" Zoe said trying to be cheerful. "Sounds great!" I said with a smile.

ARMAAN'S POV

"Well, Riddhima left early. So I'll take your leave and tomorrow reach the hotel at 8 sharp" Riddhima's manager said. "Is Riddhima going to be there too?" I asked. I don't know why I even asked this? "Yes." he replied .
     She was so beautiful and I had this feeling in my stomach. I know what it is.. it was guilt. I felt guilty for leaving her. I couldn't get her out of my mind . I think we need to fix things between us. Riddhima's manager finally left and we all headed towards our rooms. As I was making my way towards my room Rahul stopped me.
      "Armaan can you come to my room real fast?" Rahul asked. I went to his room and sat on the bed. "Do you know Riddhima?" Rahul asked . "Yes, we met her today." I managed to come up with a reply. "Yes, ofcourse we met her today but what about you? I know you've known her before." "How would you know that?" "Others might have not but I observed you when Riddhima was around. You were surprised and you couldn't take your eyes off her. Your expressions showed you like her and you've known her before." "Oye, Raool sunn na chod na yeh sab. We will talk about it some other day. Please, I'm very tired and I want to sleep." I tried to distract Rahul from the topic. "Armaan cut the crap and come and sit here. Aur kab tak bhagega tu is topic se? So, it's better that you let it all out right now. Trust me you will feel better. "Fine." I said  and made my way towards his bed and sat on the edge of the bed. 
     "Uhm well we went to college together." I said. "And..." Rahul said for me to continue. "Well we used to date. I loved her a lot. But the day came when I auditioned for the Stage. Then I got through and then elimination and  meeting you guys and our band. She was really happy for me. You know then we were getting all famous and successful. She thought that she was not appropriate for me as she was a simple girl and I had become popular. And things weren't right after that. She said that I'll find someone better than her. Someone more beautiful than her. She said that I will forget her and find someone else. First few days I called her but then she used to reject my calls and ignore my texts. She was not wiling to talk to me. I didn't knew what was going in her head. So I stopped calling her. There was nothing I could do about it. I didn't knew what to do. But to be honest I never stopped loving her. I hope she stills love me and not hate me. 
   "Oh, don't worry if you both are meant to be then she"ll get back to you. " he assured me. "What if we call  Riddhima over. Like we can go to park ad enjoy. I think I could fix few things. If we can't be in a relationship again atleast we can be friends." I said. "We'll ask her tomorrow when we're meeting." Rahul said. I left the room.
     I came back to my room. I decided to take a shower to calm my mind. After a quick shower I changed in my night clothes and jumped on my bed. I was just laying there and staring at the ceiling fan. I started thinking about the conversation I had with Rahul. I don't understand how did he figured it that I knew Riddhima? I guess I forgot that he is THE RAOOL who knows me in and out. It's crazy how he knows me so well. I'm glad that I talked with him cause I'm feeling much better now. After sometime I fell asleep.

So, here I'm with an early update.I hope ki yeh udpate pehelewale se bada hai? And I hope you all like it. Enjoy reading. Next update will be tomorrow. Until then take care and be happy. :)

Part 4- Scroll down

Edited by ishachavan23 - 07 May 2016 at 6:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlMANI_GROVER07AR_CMpakeez-Wandstruck.blessed4ITSABOUT_DMG

K.A.J.E.N. Groupbie
K.A.J.E.N.
K.A.J.E.N.

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Its okz dear... Tum to bas hum logo KO daily updates deti raho ... And btw nice starting something new to read LOL Good Going ISHA Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.A.J.E.N.

Its okz dear... Tum to bas hum logo KO daily updates deti raho ... And btw nice starting something new to read LOL Good Going ISHA Wink
 Thank you. Aap sab aise mastwale comments denge toh mai bhi aapko mastwale updates dungi Tongue
ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Amazing isha 
Loving it more 
AR povs are amazingly described 
Waitin. For further parts 
Take care 
Bye  
ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITSABOUT_DMG

Amazing isha 
Loving it more 
AR povs are amazingly described 
Waitin. For further parts 
Take care 
Bye  

Thank you Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ITSABOUT_DMG

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 5:13am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 4

RIDDHIMA'S POV

My alarm went off and I woke up. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. After changing I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Making breakfast wasn't a big task because I loved cooking. After preparing the breakfast I headed towards Zoe's room to wake her up. "Good morning Zoe." I said jumping on top of her. "Morning" she said . "Okay so I'm going to meet the boys. I will be back soon and the breakfast is ready." "Okay." Zoe replied. I headed upstairs  to grab my bag. When I came downstairs Zoe was not there. So I grabbed my car keys from the table and left to meet the boys at the hotel as instructed by my manager.
    I finally reached  the hotel. I guess the boys are already here. I knocked on the door of the hotel room and Siddhant opened the door. He greeted me with a warm hug and I replied with a small hi. Rest of the boys were sitting on a couch. I went to them and hugged them. Just as I was about to speak I was cut off by my manager. When did he get here? I guess I forgot that he was my manager and  will be present at every effing place where I will be. Aye! I don't hate him but sometimes he's too demanding. But you know what forget it because nothing can be done about it. "Good morning everyone. Okay so your performance is on the 22nd of this month which is two days ahead." we all nodded. And after that he left. I made myself comfortable on the bed.
     "Would you mind if we call you Ridz?" Atul suddenly asked. "Oh you don't have to ask. Ofcourse you can but terms and conditions applied." they all laughed. "Okay what it is?" Atul asked. "Wait let me guess you will also keep us some funny nicknames?" Rahul butted in our ongoing conversation. "Yus." I replied. "Then let me tell you we already have nicknames. So, Atul 's nickname is Champ then Siddhant's is Sid, Abhimanyu's is Abhi and mine is Raool. I hope you remember them." Rahul said. "And what about Armaan?" I suddenly asked him. "I like calling people by their original name." came Armaan's curt reply. "Ridz please don't mind him. He is just like that." Rahul tried to ease the situation. "It's okay Rahul." I replied . "Forget all that.  I wanted to ask if you could join us at the park and we can play football. You can call your friends too." He said. "Sure. Sounds fun. Bye, I'll catch you guys later." I left for my house. 
      I reached home and changed into some pjs. I sat in front of the TV and fell asleep. I woke up after an hour or two and made some dinner as I loved cooking. Sometime later Zoe joined me. I told Zoe about our plan and she was fine with it and asked if we could call Muskaan with us and she agreed. Zoe and Muskaan were only two friends of mine. I mean best friends. And about Muskaan she's the bubbly typical Punjabi kudi . She has jet black curly hair and she is so beautiful. She's very loud and talkative. Most of all a good friend and thats why I love her so much. We finished our dinner. I wished Zoya good night and headed to my room.

SIDDHANT'S POV

I couldn't get her out of my head. Riddhima, she was so beautiful. I decided to text her.

To Riddhima,
"Good Night Sweetheart. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and I'm pretty good at football :)"

She instantly texted back.

From Riddhima,
    "Night Sid. But I think I'm better than you ;)"

I replied.

To Riddhima,
     "Haha. We'll see that tomorrow when you loose!"

She replied.

From Riddhima,
      "Oh haha lets see tomorrow." 

I seriously can't wait to see her tomorrow. Am I falling for her?

RIDDHIMA's POV

After wishing Zoe good night I came to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into my night clothes. I was just sitting on my bed when my phone beeped. I checked my phone there was a message from Sid.

From Sid: 
"Good Night Sweetheart. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and I'm pretty good at football :)"

To Sid:
"Night Sid. But I think I'm better than you ;)"  

From Sid:
"Haha. We'll see that tomorrow when you loose!"

To Sid:
"Oh haha lets see tomorrow." 

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up in the morning to the sound of buzzing. Who the hell is calling at this time? Man, you just ruined my precious sleep. f**k you. I cursed the person who called  me so early in the morning. Still laying in my bed I stretched my hand and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. They were two messages. One was from Rahul and the other one was from Siddhant. 

From Rahul,
Hey Ridz! Good Morning. Are we still on for the park?

To Rahul,
Morning. Of course! I wouldn't miss it for anything in this world. :)

The next one was from Siddhant. I quickly replied  and headed for a shower. After taking my own sweet time for shower I changed my clothes and made my way towards Zoe's room. But Zoe was still sleeping. So I decided not to wake her up.

From Rahul,
Cool! How does 2:00 sound?

To Rahul,
Perfect. Sounds great! See you later Raool! :P

After sometime I went to wake up Zoe. "Get up you lazy ass." I screamed. "I'm up." she said annoyed. "We need to reach the park at 2:00 so please get ready and Muski ko bhi phone karke bol dena."  I said. I left her room and went to my room. I decided to rehearse some songs because I've got only two days. We still have not decided on the song. I'm nervous about signing with the boys because they are great singers. After hours I decided to stop. Now I needed to ask Zoe.
  "Zoe are you ready yet?"I asked her coming down to the hall. "Yes and Muski will be here anytime." she said. "I need to ask you something." I said. "Sure please." she replied. "I know you have your life and you are busy and all. So, would you mind coming to the concert for our performance? And Muski too? I guess you guys can manage to come to the concert for me. Most of all I need you guys and your support. Please come!" I requested Zoe. "Okay, don't need to say please and all. I'll tell you when Muski is here. We'll both decided and tell you. Okay?" she said. "Fine. I'll see you after sometime going to get ready." I said and left. I went to my room and changed my clothes.

So here is the 4th chapter. Did you guys miss Armaan in this chapter? Don't worry he will be back in the next part. I need  you all to help me to select a song which they will be signing at the concert. Give in your suggestions. And I promise to use the song of your choice. Be ready for a football match and  the entry of our punjabi kudi. And I'll be back tomorrow with the next part. Bye.

Edited by ishachavan23 - 07 May 2016 at 6:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_CMANI_GROVER07K.A.J.E.N.Mpakeez-Wandstruck.blessed4ITSABOUT_DMG

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 20 April 2016 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hey isha 
Nice chapter 
I definitely miss armaan in this part 
But hey what's with this sid thingy 
I dnt like this at all after all 
Sid is sid 
Can't trust him 
Anyways 
Please write some AR flashback scenes it would be awesome to read 
N abt the song 
I dnt listen much to English song's so i can only tell u abt Bollywood ones if u find it right then please do add 
I think Janam Janam from Dilwaale will suit in the concert 
N i can imagine AR singing n glancing towards eachother in between the song 
I hope you dnt mind suggesting me that song 
Anyways final take would be yours 
So not forcing 
N yeah 
Please do add more of muskaan n ridhima bond just like armaan n Rahul 's bond 

Ufff i came up like hell of demands 
Nai??? 
Continue soon 
Bye 
Take care