The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:36am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 2

RIDDHIMA'S POV

I don't know why the hell I'm feeling like something is going to happen. Something doesn't feel right. I try to ignore these feelings and head towards the car. I hop in the car and get on the driving seat and wait for Zoe to come. After few seconds Zoe comes and hops in the passenger seat. I start driving and Zoe is just staring out of the window. We were going to meet the band that will be performing with me in Sanjeevani Hospital Concert. "Who are you gonna perform with? Can you even tell their name?" Zoe asked me anxiously. "I don't know." I honestly replied. The rest of the car ride was silent. After few minutes which felt like hours we arrived 
    "Zoe, we are here." I said. We got out of the car and walked inside the building. I saw my manager. "Hey nice to see you! The boys are in there go inside. I'll be right back." he said and walked away hurriedly. Zoe and I entered the room and were face to face with boys. OMG they are the Thousand Decibels. Why didn't my manager mentioned this before. Hell, I don't even know their names. I have only listened to their songs and till today didn't even know how they looked. I know they are quite popular here in Mumbai and I guess in India too but I never paid much attention to them.How I wish I would have paid a little attention when Zoe used to talk about them. And about Zoe, she is crazy for them. I don't know from when she started liking them. I hope she don't start fangirling here.
    "Ridz, this is Thousand Dec-" she screamed before I covered hear mouth with my hands."I know. Please stop screaming and keep cool." I whispered to her. "Oops sorry." she replied. "Are you a fan?" the one with dark brown hair asked. And she nodded. Oh my goodness his voice is hot. What even am I thinking! "Yes, I love you guys so much." Zoe said excitedly. All four of them were sitting on the couch and Zoe took a seat on the couch besides their. Wait. I'm remember Zoe saying that they were 5. But were is the 5th one? He must not be here. "Hey guys. I'm Riddhima, Riddhima Gupta and she's is my best friend Zoya." I said moving forward with my hand out for them to shake instead they pulled me into a hug.
     "Hey I'm Siddhant. That's Abhimanyu, Rahul, Atul and Armaan. Arey where is Armaan?" Siddhant said. Armaan? I think I have heard this name before. I used to know a Armaan whom I loved the most. I doubt's its him. "Sid buddy I'm here." Armaan came in the main hall from the bedroom. Now my doubts were confirmed. But I think I'm still  not over it because I see him everywhere. Like right now too. I just went towards and said a small hi.
   After meeting them my manager walked in. "Sorry, I was busy." he said. We nodded and took our seats. They all sat on one couch and I sat on the other one with Zoe. "Would you mind if I click a picture with you all?" Zoya asked. "Sure sweetheart." Siddhant said. "Ridz, can you please click the pic?" Zoe asked. "Sure." I smiled. I clicked their fews pics. They all are so cute. I already love them. It would be fun to perform with them.
    I settled on the couch and was looking through the pics I stared at Armaan. Its him. Yes its him. And the old memories came back. What is he doing here? Why do I even care? I need to leave this place immediately. I feel suffocated. I need to tell Zoe and leave from here.

ARMAAN's POV

I don't know I was feeling little down today.So I thought of resting. I tried to ignore these feelings and take rest. My thoughts went back to what our manager had told us in the morning about the singer who was to perform with us at a concert for a hospital. She's going to come here to meet us. I was looking forward to meet. I rested for a while. I heard some sounds coming from the hall. I guess she came. But I still lay there in the bed not wanting to leave. Yes, I was eager to meet her but I'm not feeling well today. After sometime I heard Sid calling me. I lazily got up and headed towards the main hall. "Sid buddy I'm here." I said while going to the main hall. Riddhima?! Wait is she really her or I'm imagining things.IT'S HER. What the hell is she doing here? My heart dropped as I found out that I was just reunited with the girl I loved. My ex. She came towards me and said a hi and I smiled and mumbled a hi in return. 
   We were so attached to each other. I promised her that I'll be hers forever. I feel so ashamed and embarrassed. I was so stupid to leave. I think she noticed me. She looked so great. Just like how she used to. Those eyes and her hair. I just realized I'm the stupidest man on this planet. Now its going to be even more difficult to be around her and control my love for her. Wait. What?! Love? Do I still love her?

So here is the 2nd part. I hope you guys like it. I know its a chotu part but I promise next update will be a big one. And before I forgot thank you to K.A.J.E.N. ITSABOUT_DMG and arima_mallik for helping me. Good night and take care

part 3- http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4609952&TPN=3

Edited by ishachavan23 - 07 May 2016 at 6:33am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_CMANI_GROVER07K.A.J.E.N.Mpakeez-Wandstruck.blessed4ITSABOUT_DMG

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ITSABOUT_DMG

Nice start isha 
Keep updating on regular basis n u will get more readers 
Dnt wry abt readers 
They will find way towards your story 
Anyways update quick... 

Yes. And thank you so much for your support it was much needed. Heart

ITSABOUT_DMG

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Wowww 
Another quick update 
Amazing 
First one was from ridhimaaa pov n now in the second itself 
AR met 
Amazinggg 
Awww that's so sweet of u for thanking us 
When it comes to dmg n AR 
We r all here to help each other 
Keep rocking with further parts 
Loving it already 
Take care 
Bye 

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Wowww 
Another quick update 
Amazing 
First one was from ridhimaaa pov n now in the second itself 
AR met 
Amazinggg 
Awww that's so sweet of u for thanking us 
When it comes to dmg n AR 
We r all here to help each other 
Keep rocking with further parts 
Loving it already 
Take care 
Bye 

OMG! Thank you for your lovely comment. I think you will have to read  armaan's pov again because I edited it. Tongue      I love youHeart

Edited by ishachavan23 - 18 April 2016 at 9:14am

ITSABOUT_DMG

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Ooohhh 
There's more to the story now 
Armaan n ridhima are ex flames 
Oh Goddd 
This is going to be interesting yaar 
Shucks 
This is just unbelievable 
Kya hoga aagey 
Eagerly waiting to read more 
Update as soon as possible please 

ishachavan23

Mpakeez Senior Member
Mpakeez
Mpakeez

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
OMG ishu is it really ''Thousand Decibles'' .. Lol
believe hi nahi ho raha..
Kya surprise hai yaar..

Love you even more..

Ok to story POV mai hi chalni hai kya.. ?
Aur baby mil jayenge reader..
Mujhe thoda free hone de.. I'll help you in promoting this FF..

Story intresting hai..
Hope tu aese hi post pe post deti rahe..

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Ooohhh 
There's more to the story now 
Armaan n ridhima are ex flames 
Oh Goddd 
This is going to be interesting yaar 
Shucks 
This is just unbelievable 
Kya hoga aagey 
Eagerly waiting to read more 
Update as soon as possible please 

I'm glad you liked it. I'll update in the evening. Thank you for your comment. Heart

Go to top