Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

AR FF- HALF A HEART (Page 14)

ishachavan23 Senior Member
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 02 August 2016 at 7:51am | IP Logged
EPILOGUE :

The gang was waiting for them to return from Delhi. Armaan and Ridhimaa were returning back from Delhi. Riddhima's father had accepted her relationship with Armaan and allowed her to go with him. They had the earliest possible flight from Delhi to come back to Mumbai.
   They finally reached Mumbai after a 2 hour flight. They came towards the exit and were greeted by their friends. Rahul hugged Armaan as soon as he spotted him coming towards the exit. "Abe kamine saans toh lene de." Armaan said. " Oh sorry. Voh mai jyada excite ho gaya tum logon ko dekh ke. By the way congrats." Rahul said. "Arey ha. Congratulations guys. I'm happy for you both. " Atul said and hugged Armaan. "Thanks champ. " Armaan said and hugged him back. 
     "Toh Ridz? " Zoya asked smirking. " What?" Riddhima asked blushing."Oye hoye. " Armaan said and Riddhima turned more red. "Haye, mujhe nahi pata tha ki ek din aise bhi aaega ki main Riddhima ko blush karte hue dekhungi." Zoya said teasing her. "Oye, usse tang mat kar. Jab teri baari aaegi na tab tujhe dekhunga. " Armaan said rescuing Riddhima from their friends teasing. 
    "Armaan propose toh kiya hoga na? I want to see, infact hum sab ko dekhna hai ki Armaan kitna romantic hai. " Zoya said. "Yaha?" Armaan asked. "Ofcourse." Rahul said. "Fine." Armaan said and got got down on his knee. "Riddhima,Ek aur baar mauka chahato hu . Tumse apni dil ki baat kehene ka. Riddhima, maine poori zindagi sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai aur apni akhri saans tak karta rahunga. Jab tum mere aas paas nahi hoti thi toh meri dil ki dhadkan rukh jaati. Aur jab tumhe dekhta hu toh dil chahata hai ki yeh waqt tham jaye. Riddhima pyaar ka dusra naam ho gaya hai mere liye. Agar tum meri zindagi mai nahi aati toh meri zindagi itni khoobsurat nahi hoti. Hum toh Chale the dost banke, jaane kaha dil mil gaye. I love you so much. Tumhe pata hai hum pyaar toh sabse karte hai par mohhabat sirf ek hi insaan se karte hai. Riddhima mai tumse mohhabat karta hu aur apni aakhri saans tak karta rahunga." He said.
    "Oh My God, how romantic." All the girls were in awe of Armaan. "I love you too Armaan." Riddhima said immediately unlike the last time. "Oye hoye, jaan aaj toh badi jaldi ho rahi hai. Ab tak maine apni speech khatam nahi ki hai." Armaan said. "Ab aur kya bolna hai tujhe itna sab kuch bola toh tune." Muskaan said.
   "Sabse important cheez toh puchi hi nahi." Armaan said. "Kaunsi important cheez?" Riddhima asked confused. "Will you marry me? Kya tum mujhse shaadi karke mujhe iss duniya ka sabse lucky insaan bana dogi?" Armaan asked hoping she would agree. 
      Riddhima had least expected this question. She didn't know how to react. Not only Riddhima but everyone else were also surprised by the sudden proposal. "Riddhima, say something." Armaan requested her. "Armaan, are you sure about?" Rahul asked him. 
      "Ofcourse Rahul. Agar main sure nahi hota toh main Riddhima se yeh kabhi nahi puchta." Armaan said. "Ridzi, yaar ab jaldi bolo bechare ke pair dard kar rahe honge." Atul said. 
    "Uh-Ha. Yes. I want to marry you Armaan." She said it. "Thank God tumne aaj hi kaha." Armaan heaved a sigh of relief and got up. Everyone congratulated them. 
   "I love you." Riddhima said. "I love you 2, 3, 4, 5 raised to infinity." Armaan said.

***********************************************************************************************************

So, that's it. I hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much everyone for their love and support.Heart It wouldn't have been possible without you guys. I know I ended the story suddenly and really sorry for it.Broken Heart I promise, I'll be back another ff. Party
    I loved every part of this. Thank you so much for your honest feedbacks. I had never imagined ki main kabhi fan fiction likhungi.LOL I was not sure ki main likh paungi ya nahi but aap sabne mujhe bohot support kiya. So thank you so much for that. HugThank you so much for being there for me throughout this. And lastly thank you so much for loving fanfiction so much.Blushing Main aap logon ko thank you bolte bolte kabhi thakungi nahi because you guys have given me so much love. Heart
    I love you all. So, goodbye.Cry Phir se mulakat jarur hogi tab tak  take care. Thumbs Up

Edited by ishachavan23 - 02 August 2016 at 8:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MANI_GROVER07K.A.J.E.N.Mpakeez

K.A.J.E.N. Groupbie
K.A.J.E.N.
K.A.J.E.N.

Posted: 02 August 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thankkk uh soo much for dis short n sweeet epilogue Isha... And yeah We will absolutely miss ur ff and you... Me to bohot zyada miss krne wali Hu inbox check karne Ki adat Ho gayi thi ke update hui ff ya nahi LOL But But But As You Say ke Phir Mulaqaat hogi so I'M Justtt Waiting for that Mulaqaat with ur wonderful new ff I guess Wink Tab tak ke liye take Care Smile And Come Back Sooon luv uh Clap Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Senior Member
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 06 August 2016 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.A.J.E.N.

Thankkk uh soo much for dis short n sweeet epilogue Isha... And yeah We will absolutely miss ur ff and you... Me to bohot zyada miss krne wali Hu inbox check karne Ki adat Ho gayi thi ke update hui ff ya nahi LOL But But But As You Say ke Phir Mulaqaat hogi so I'M Justtt Waiting for that Mulaqaat with ur wonderful new ff I guess Wink Tab tak ke liye take Care Smile And Come Back Sooon luv uh Clap Smile

Aww I'll miss you too.Hug I'll try ki mulaqaat jaldi ho sake. I love you too.Heart 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

K.A.J.E.N.

Go to top