Dill Mill Gaye

AR FF- HALF A HEART (Page 13)

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 22 July 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 16 (b)

NEXT DAY

Nikita came to Rahul's room. She knocked on the door and waited for Rahul to open it. "Nikki?" Rahul said opening the door. "Uhm. Hi." She said. "What happened? Itni subah yaha kya kar rahi ho?" Rahul asked. "I just came to give you this." Nikita said and gave him a piece of paper. "What's this?" Rahul asked curiously. "Yeh Armaan ko de dena. Aur usko bolna ki agar ek baar voh mujhe sab kuch bata deta toh main maan jaati kyuki main usse kabhi mana nahi kar sakti." Nikita said with tears. "I'm sorry Nikki." Rahul apologised. "Please Rahul tum sorry mat bolo. It was in my destiny and maine yeh accept kar liya hai. So please don't apologise." She said and left from there quickly. "Nikki. Nikki." Rahul called her but she left. FOREVER. He felt bad for her.

Armaan was sleeping peacefully. But his sleep was disturbed by the continuous knocks on the door. He opened his eyes but his vision was blurry and his head felt heavy. He got up with great difficulty and moved towards the door to open it. "Armaan." Rahul said when Armaan opened the door. "K-Kya hua Rahul?" Armaan asked and held his head which was paining badly. "Nikki chali gayi. She left. Voh humesha ke liye chali gayi hum sab ko chodd ke." Rahul said coming in the room. "What? Nikki left? How is that possible?" Armaan asked. "Here. She told me to give you this. Armaan maine tujhe bola tha ki usse sab bata de. Pata hai tujhe voh kitna ro rahi thi." Rahul gave Armaan the piece of paper. "What's this?" Armaan asked taking the paper. "I don't know. Kholke dekh kya hai." Rahul said.

Armaan opened the paper. Nikita had written something for him. It was a letter.

Armaan,

Mujhe nahi pata tha ki jis insaan se maine itna pyaar kiya ussne kabhi mujh se pyaar kiya hi nahi tha. Agar ek baar mujhe sach batate toh mai tumhe kabhi nahi rokhti. I'm sorry Armaan, tumhare aur Riddhima ke beech aane ke liye. She's a great girl. I like her. Usse kabhi jaane maat dena. Armaan, mujhe nahi pata ki mai kisi aur ko utna pyaar kar paungi jitna main tumse karti hu. But I'll try and move on in life.

So that's it Armaan. All the best. Aur jaldi se Riddhima ko apni dil ki baat bata dena. Good bye. Take care.

"Shit. I'm sorry Nikki. I'm so sorry Nikki." Armaan said crying. "Armaan." Rahul said and hugged him tightly. He hated seeing his best friend in tears. "Rahul, tune sahi kaha tha mujhe Nikki ko sab bata dena chahiye tha. Maine apni best friend ka dil toda." Armaan said. "Ab jo hoga so hoga gaya. Yeh sab bhool ja aur Riddhim-." but Rahul was interrupted by Armaan "Riddhima ko yeh sab nahi pata chal na chahiye. She will never forgive me." "Thik hai, I'll not tell her." Rahul said. "Thanks Rahul." Armaan said with a small smile.

"Yeh le tablet. Mujhe pata tha tujhe iski jarurat hogi." Rahul said and passed the tablet to Armaan. "Thanks. I love you Raoool." Armaan said smiling. "Chal haat. Jaldi se tayaar hoja 11 baje ki flight hai." Rahul said hitting Armaan with a pillow. "Ha. Toh nikal na." Armaan said. "Ha." Rahul left.

They all reached the airport by 9:45. They were about to go in but Riddhima stood rooted in her place. "Pa-Papa." She whispered. Her wrost nightmare. What was he doing there? What does he want from me? Riddhima thought. She had enough of his shit in the past. And she was not going back to him. NEVER. She moved forward and asked him "Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?" "Riddhima beta, I'm sorry. Maine tumhare saath bohot galat kiya na. I'm sorry. Mujhe pata hai mera bohot bura papa tha but abhi mai badal gaya hu. Main tumhe apne saath le jaane aaya hu. Main promise karta hu main tumhara acche se khyaal rakhunga." Her father said.

She didn't knew what was happening there. What if he was lying? She couldn't trust him. She looked at her friends who were standing behind her.They all gave her worried looks. She looked at Armaan who was glaring at her father. "Beta, maine ab badal gaya hu. Maine sharab peena bhi chodd diya hai. Maine tumhe bohot miss kiya. Please mere saath ghar chalo. Humare purane ghar." Her father said requesting her. "Riddhima, iss aadmi ki ek bhi baat maat sunna." Armaan pushed Riddhima behind him and stood between her and her father. "Aur aap." He said facing her father "Aap yaha se chale jaaeye. Yeh aapke liye accha hoga nahi toh mai security ko bulaunga." His voice was enough comfort for Riddhima.
     "Dekho beta, main usse kuch nahi karunga. Mai uska papa hu. Please usse mujhe le jaane do." Her father said pleading. "Please mujhe beta maat boliye. Aur maine kaha na Riddhima kahi nahi jaaegi." Armaan yelled. He held Riddhima's hand. She felt safe.

"Riddhima, Armaan thik kehe raha hai. Please humare saath Mumbai vapas chalo." Rahul said. "Beta, main Riddhima ko apne saath le jaana chahata hu. Mujhe apni Galati sudharna chahata hu. Main uska khyaal rakhunga. Aur tum log jab chahe usse aake mil sakte ho." Riddhima's father said.

"Riddhima, humare saath chal rahi hai." Armaan said and held Riddhima's hand and started walking towards the enterance. "Riddhima beta, please mujhe chodd ke maat jao. Please apne papa ke paas vapas aa jao." Her father said. Riddhima turned back and looked at him who was now on his knees and crying. He isn't lying Riddhima guessed.

"Riddhima, you are not going to go back to this man. Voh sirf natak kar rahe hai. Come on lets go." Armaan said. "Armaan he is my father. I think he deserves a second chance." Riddhima said. "Are you out of your mind? No. I'm not letting you go. NO." he said and tightened his hold on Riddhima's hand. "Armaan please." Riddhima tried to convince him. "Riddhima jaan, main tumhe ek baar kho chukka hu ab phir se tumhe kho nahi sakta. I can't loose you. No. Tum kahi nahi jaa rahi ho. Understood?" Armaan said.

"Please Armaan. I know I'm being stupid. But maine zindagi apne papa ka pyaar miss kiya hai. Ab jab mujhe ek aur chance mil raha hai toh main yeh miss nahi karna chahati. You don't know what I'm missing." Riddhima pleaded. "Armaan, Riddhima thik kehe rahi hai. Agar kuch thik nahi hua toh khud usse leke jaenge. We can always visit and check on her. Let her expreince her father's love. Don't snatch it away from her." Rahul said. "Fine." Armaan finally gave in. Riddhima smiled at him. "Thanks." Riddhima said.

"But Riddhima if anything goes wrong I'm going to take you with me. Aur apne Riddhima ko kuch bhi kiya toh mai bhool jaunga ki aap Riddhima ke papa hai. Agar ussne ek bhi aaso bahaya toh I swear on Riddhima I'll kill you." Armaan said sternly. "Beta, promise main usko bohot acche se khayal rakhunga. Tumhe fikar karne ki jarurat nahi hai." Riddhima's father assured him.

"Thank you so much Armaan." Riddhima said and hugged him tight. "I love you. I'll miss you." Armaan said and kissed her forehead. "I'll miss you too." Riddhima said. "Armaan, agar tera romance ho gaya ho toh can I speak to my best friend." Muskaan said and pushed Armaan aside and hugged Riddhima. "I'll miss you." Muskaan said. "I'll miss you too Muski." Riddhima replied. Next was Zoya. She hugged Riddhima tight. "Mujhe jyada miss nahi karna. I love you Ridzi." She said. "I won't. I love you too Zoe." Riddhima said with a bright smile. Everyone else also said their good byes. "Riddhima, agar kuch bhi hua toh hum sab tumhare saath hai. We are just a call away. Bye." Abhimanyu said and hugged her. "I know. Bye." Riddhima said.

Riddhima waved at them for the last time which was quite hard for her. Her heart ached a bit at the fact that she was never going to see Armaan again. She wanted to stop him and tell him how much she loved him. She glanced at him. He just mouthed a I love you and head towards the entrance. Riddhima wanted to stop him. She wanted to be in his arms. But brushed those thoughts away and made her to her father and left with him.

They entered the airport. Armaan wanted to stop her. He wanted her to be in his arms. He didn't wanted to loose her now. He thought it was now or never. "Rahul, main Riddhima ko vapas lene jaa raha hu. I'm going to bring her back. I can't let her go. Main phir se usse kho nahi sakta. Tum log vapas Mumbai jao main Riddhima ko leke aaunga." Armaan said determined. "Finally, tujhe akal aa gayi. Leave now before its too late." Rahul said. "Aur Ridddhima ko vapas leke hi anna varna tujhe no entry." Siddhant said. "Ha bhai." Armaan said smiling. "All the best. Ab bhaag jaldi se." Atul said. "Bye." He said and left from there.

She was finally back at her home. Her childhood home which wasn't hers. She entered the house and everything came rushing back to her. "I'll keep your bags in your room." Her father said and she nodded. She was about to follow him upstairs when she felt someone behind her, closing her eyes, catching her off guard. "Armaan." She said not believing. It can't be him. He's gone. "Bingo." He said. IT WAS HIM. He came to take her back.

"Oh My God Armaan. What are you doing here? Tum toh Mumbai jaanewale the na?" she asked surprised. "Oye munh bandh kar nahi toh makkhi jaegi. Mujhe toh tumhare paas vapas aana toh tha hi. Aur tumne meri sabse important cheez chori ki thi usse vapas lene aya." Armaan and hugged her tight. "Kya churaya maine?" Riddhima asked confused.

"Mera Dil aur meri Jaan." Armaan said as a matter of fact. "Armaan." Riddhima said blushing hard. "Oye hoye." Armaan said. "Armaan, papa aa jaenge." Riddhima said. "Riddhima, mujhe tumhe kuch batana hai. Uhm. Voh Nikki ko sab pata chal gaya hai aur voh chali gayi. She left." Armaan said. "Kya? You told her everything." She said shocked. "No. Maine usse kuch nahi bataya aur mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata usse kaise pata chala. Main usse khud batanewala tha." He said. "Tumne mujhe pehele kyu nahi bataya." She asked.

"Yeh sab choddo. Maine yeh pehele bhi bohot baar kaha hai. But ab main phir se try karunga aur iss baar mana maat karna." He said. "Armaan." Riddhima said confused. He got down on his knee and said " Ek aur baar mauka chahato hu . Tumse apni dil ki baat kehene ka. Riddhima, maine poori zindagi sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai aur apni akhri saans tak karta rahunga. Jab tum mere aas paas nahi hoti thi toh meri dil ki dhadkan rukh jaati. Aur jab tumhe dekhta hu toh dil chahata hai ki yeh waqt tham jaye. Riddhima pyaar ka dusra naam ho gaya hai mere liye. Agar tum meri zindagi mai nahi aati toh meri zindagi itni khoobsurat nahi hoti. Hum toh Chale the dost banke, jaane kaha dil mil gaye. I love you so much. Tumhe pata hai hum pyaar toh sabse karte hai par mohhabat sirf ek hi insaan se karte hai. Riddhima mai tumse mohhabat karta hu aur apni aakhri saans tak karta rahunga." He said.

Riddhima was in tears after hearing his confession. "Riddhima, my legs are hurting. Kuch toh bolo." Armaan said. "Huh. Ha. I love you too Armaan." She said and hugged him tightly. "Oye, I need to breathe. Itna zhor se koi hug karta hai kya?" Armaan said chuckling. "Itne filmy kab ho gaye tum? Yeh itni badi speech and all." Riddhima asked him. "Voh toh hu. Aapke pyaar ab hame kya kya karna padta hai." Armaan said. "Ab toh vapas chalogi na?" He said standing up. "Ofcourse." She said. 

"Apne papa se nahi puchna tumhe?" Armaan asked her. "Ha puchungi na. Armaan, mai promise karti hu har pal, har mausam mai, har Sukh mai, har dukh mai, acche waqt mai, bure waqt mai tumhara saath dungi. Mai bhi tumse mohhabat karti hu Armaan aur apni akhri saans tak karti rahungi." She said. "Oye hoye." Armaan said making Riddhima blush.

This was the last part of the ff. I hope you guys like it. Thanks :)

Edited by ishachavan23 - 02 August 2016 at 7:00am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MANI_GROVER07peachgirlkiara97Mpakeez-Wandstruck.

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 22 July 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Wandstruck.

Loved the part.
The part was intense and emotions were swirling around.
This is just awesome.
Cont soon.

Love,Sanju

Thank you so much Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wandstruck.

K.A.J.E.N. Groupbie
K.A.J.E.N.
K.A.J.E.N.

Posted: 22 July 2016 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Ishaaa sooo muchhh unexpected this is the End seriously I mean that sooonnn plzzz we want a proper epilogue P lzzz ishaaa plzzz epilogue epilogue epilogue EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE PLZZZ ISHAAA Cry Cry Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishachavan23-Wandstruck.

-Wandstruck. IF-Dazzler
-Wandstruck.
-Wandstruck.

Posted: 22 July 2016 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Loved the part, the confessionand her rekindling her relationship with her father.
The way armaan was protective and Nikki left, feel sad for her but this was meant to be.
Ittijaldi khatam kardiya?
Epilogue post kar aur phir ek aur FF. ;)

Love,Sanju

ishachavan23

kiara97 Groupbie
kiara97
kiara97

Posted: 25 July 2016 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Awesome part..but did you have to end this so early??
I'm going to miss this ff.. please give us an epilogue if possible..

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 29 July 2016 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.A.J.E.N.

Ishaaa sooo muchhh unexpected this is the End seriously I mean that sooonnn plzzz we want a proper epilogue P lzzz ishaaa plzzz epilogue epilogue epilogue EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE PLZZZ ISHAAA Cry Cry Cry

I know it was unexpected. I wanted to continue but I can't.Broken Heart  I'm sorry. I'll update the epilogue on monday. Promise.
ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 29 July 2016 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Wandstruck.

Loved the part, the confessionand her rekindling her relationship with her father.
The way armaan was protective and Nikki left, feel sad for her but this was meant to be.
Ittijaldi khatam kardiya?
Epilogue post kar aur phir ek aur FF. ;)

Love,Sanju

I'm glad that you loved it. Thank you so much.Heart I wanted to continue but I don't get enough time to write. Cry  I'll post the epilogue on Monday. Aur rahi baat ek aur FF ki toh dekhenge agar waqt milega toh jarur likhenge.Wink

-Wandstruck.

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 29 July 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara97

Awesome part..but did you have to end this so early??
I'm going to miss this ff.. please give us an epilogue if possible..

I'm sorry for ending it so suddenly. If time permits then I may think of  writing another FF. *Fingers Crossed*
I'll post the epilogue on Monday.  :)

Edited by ishachavan23 - 29 July 2016 at 7:48am

Mpakeez

Go to top