India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

AR FF- HALF A HEART (Page 12)

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 13 July 2016 at 7:48am | IP Logged

"Thank you so much Mumbai." Armaan said. The concert finally ended. It was the best experience of my life. Zoe and Muski came at the backstage to meet us. "It was so good. You guys nailed it." Zoe said. We all thanked her. "Sach mai guys, bohot mast tha. I loved it." Muskaan. "Thank you." Rahul said. "Oye kaankhajure, sabki taarif ki hai tere akele ki nahi. Aya bada." Muskaan said. 
    "Guys, we need to leave. Bohot raat ho gayi hai." Abhi said and we all agreed. To be honest I was absolutely tired. I want to sleep. We reached home. We quickly changed our clothes and came and sat in the living ready to sleep. "Kaise sona hai ab? Aur jaldi decide karo. Mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai." Atul said. 
   "Me and Rahul." Sid said. "I'm sleeping alone." Armaan and quickly jumped on an empty bed. "Mai bhi akele soungi." Muskaan said. "Extra bed nahi hai tere liye. Sofa pe sona padega. Chalega tujhe?" Armaan. "Ha." Muskaan agreed. "Me and Zoe." I said. "Toh ab mia aur Abhi. Chal aaja sote hai." Atul said. "Abey kamine, mai vaisa nahi hu. Aur thod dur sona mujh se." Abhi said and everyone laughed. "Ha, thik hai thik hai." Atul said.

"Riddhima we're done." Armaan said

"No, Armaan. Please don't do this to us." 

"Us? There was never us Riddhima." He said and laughed.

"Armaan, please don't go. I love you."

"Good bye, Riddhima." He said and left.

"ARMAAN. ARMAAN. ARMAAN. ARMAAN."

It was absolute dark. He turned and left. I could only see his back. Tears streaming down my face. My throat is dry. I want to stop him but I couldn't. I want to scream and tell him to wait. But words aren't coming out of my mouth.
   I lost him. I LOST HIM. 

"ARMAAN!"

ARMAAN'S POV

I can't get her out of my mind. I just can't. She was looking beautiful today. I try my best to sleep but can't. After hours I guess I finally could get some sleep. "ARMAAN!" My eyes quickly opened when I heard the scream. It was Riddhima screaming. She was crying in her sleep and was calling me. She is having a nightmare. 
    "Riddhima wake up. Utho." I quickly sat beside her. "Jaan utho." I patted her head. "Oh My God, Armaan you are here. I thought I lost you. Mujhe kabhi bhi chodd ke maat jana." She said and hugged me tight. "Shh sab thik hai. Bas bura sapna tha. I'm right here and I'm never going to leave you." I said rubbing her back.
     "I'm fine Armaan. Tum so jao." She said and cam eout of the hug. "Agar tum chaaho toh.. Only if you wish tum mere saath mere bed par so sakti ho. I promise mai aisa vaisa kuch nahi karunga. Pinky promise." I said. I just wanted to be close to her if she has another nightmare. She hesited at first but then agreed. She quickly got into my bed. "Good night Riddhima." I said and closed my eyes. "Good night." She said.

RIDDHIMA'S POV

"Riddhima we're done." Armaan said

"No, Armaan. Please don't do this to us." 

"Us? There was never us Riddhima." He said and laughed.

"Armaan, please don't go. I love you."

"Good bye, Riddhima." He said and left.

"ARMAAN. ARMAAN. ARMAAN. ARMAAN."

It was absolute dark. He turned and left. I could only see his back. Tears streaming down my face. My throat is dry. I want to stop him but I couldn't. I want to scream and tell him to wait. But words aren't coming out of my mouth.
   I lost him. I LOST HIM. 

"ARMAAN!"

ARMAAN'S POV

I can't get her out of my mind. I just can't. She was looking beautiful today. I try my best to sleep but can't. After hours I guess I finally could get some sleep. "ARMAAN!" My eyes quickly opened when I heard the scream. It was Riddhima screaming. She was crying in her sleep and was calling me. She is having a nightmare. 
    "Riddhima wake up. Utho." I quickly sat beside her. "Jaan utho." I patted her head. "Oh My God, Armaan you are here. I thought I lost you. Mujhe kabhi bhi chodd ke maat jana." She said and hugged me tight. "Shh sab thik hai. Bas bura sapna tha. I'm right here and I'm never going to leave you." I said rubbing her back.
     "I'm fine Armaan. Tum so jao." She said and cam eout of the hug. "Agar tum chaaho toh.. Only if you wish tum mere saath mere bed par so sakti ho. I promise mai aisa vaisa kuch nahi karunga. Pinky promise." I said. I just wanted to be close to her if she has another nightmare. She hesited at first but then agreed. She quickly got into my bed. "Good night Riddhima." I said and closed my eyes. "Good night." She said.

It was one hell of a  big chapter.Big smile  I hope you guys are now happy with this update. Zoya di, yeh lijiye ji aapka bada update. Ab khus na?LOL Waiting for everyone's feedback. Thank you :)

Edited by ishachavan23 - 13 July 2016 at 9:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MANI_GROVER07kiara97Mpakeez

kiara97 Groupbie
kiara97
kiara97

Posted: 13 July 2016 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Yay!! I'm the first one to comment..
Awesome part.. The songs were beautiful.. please ab regular updates Dena aur firse gayab mat ho Jana..I missed your ff..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishachavan23

K.A.J.E.N. Groupbie
K.A.J.E.N.
K.A.J.E.N.

Posted: 13 July 2016 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDD!!!!!! THIS IS REALLY A SURPRISE UPDATE FOR ME... I REALLY NOT EXPECT THIS SOON... LOVE U SOO MUCH FOR THIS ISHA.. Wink CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE... WOW I CAN EVEN IMAGINE THE MORE AR SCENES IN CONTINUATION... PLZZZ ISHA UPDATE AS SOOONNN ASD POSSSIBLE FOR YOUUU ... THIS ONE IS REALLY REALLY AMAZAING UPDATE... TC Smile

ishachavan23

K.A.J.E.N. Groupbie
K.A.J.E.N.
K.A.J.E.N.

Posted: 13 July 2016 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDD!!!!!! THIS IS REALLY A SURPRISE UPDATE FOR ME... I REALLY NOT EXPECT THIS SOON AND A BIG 1 TOO... LOVE U SOO MUCH FOR THIS ISHA.. Wink CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE... WOW I CAN EVEN IMAGINE THE MORE AR SCENES IN CONTINUATION... PLZZZ ISHA UPDATE AS SOOONNN AS POSSSIBLE FOR YOUUU ... THIS ONE IS REALLY REALLY AMAZAING UPDATE... TC Clap

ishachavan23

ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 22 July 2016 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiara97

Yay!! I'm the first one to comment..
Awesome part.. The songs were beautiful.. please ab regular updates Dena aur firse gayab mat ho Jana..I missed your ff..

Thank you so much Heart
ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 22 July 2016 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.A.J.E.N.

OOOHHH MMMYYY GGGOOODDD!!!!!! THIS IS REALLY A SURPRISE UPDATE FOR ME... I REALLY NOT EXPECT THIS SOON... LOVE U SOO MUCH FOR THIS ISHA.. Wink CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE... WOW I CAN EVEN IMAGINE THE MORE AR SCENES IN CONTINUATION... PLZZZ ISHA UPDATE AS SOOONNN ASD POSSSIBLE FOR YOUUU ... THIS ONE IS REALLY REALLY AMAZAING UPDATE... TC Smile

Thank you so much Heart
ishachavan23 Groupbie
ishachavan23
ishachavan23

Posted: 22 July 2016 at 4:21am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 16 (a)

"Hey gorgeous. Itne dino baad yaad aayi iss dost ki tumhe." Armaan said. "Hi. Aise koi baat nahi hai Armaan." Anjali said. Anjali had called Armaan to talk about something important. "Armaan, kisiko bhi maat batana ki maine call kiya hai aur specially Atul ko." Anjali said. "Aise kyu ji?" Armaan asked curiously. "Voh ji, I want to surprise Atul. Maine usse jhoot bola ki I'm not coming to today's concert." Anjali told him her plan of surprising Atul. "Oho. Bohot pyaar aa raha hai Atul pe. Kyu Anjali ji?" Armaan teased her. "Shut up Armaan. And I'll reach there by 7. Okay?" Anjali said. "Fine. Bye." Armaan said. "Bye." Anjali said and cut the call.
   They were in Delhi for the last concert of their tour. Everyone were happy with their success. And they enjoyed every part of the tour. After Mumbai, they had their concerts at Pune, Banglore and Kolkata. And they enjoyed performing in all the three cities.
    Meanwhile Rahul and Muskaan had confessed their love for each other. While Armaan and Riddhima grew apart.Not a single day passed when Riddhima didn't think about them. It felt like the old days were back. Having him around everyday made it even more difficult for her.Armaan also missed Riddhima terribly but didn't admit it.

CONCERT

"WHAT'S UP DILLI?" Siddhant screamed. The crowd cheered in response. " Aaj ki shaam ka pehela ganna dosti ke naam." Atul said.

EVERYONE

Yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai
Yeh na ho toh kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi toh ho raazdar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi toh ho raazdar

Yaaron mohabbat hi toh bandagi hai
Yeh na ho toh kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi toh dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyaar
Koi toh dilbar ho yaar

Teri hare k buraai pe daante voh dost
Gam ki ho dhoop toh saaya bane tera voh dost

Naache bhi who teri khushi main
Areey yaaron dosti badi hi haasen hai

Yeh nah o toh kya phir
Bolo yeh zindagi hai
Koi toh ho raazdar
Begaraj tera ho yaar
Koi toh ho raazdar

Tan mann kare tujh pe fida
Mehboob voh
Palkon pe jo rakhe tujhe
Mehboob voh

Yaaron mohabbat hi toh bandagi hai
Yeh na ho toh kya phir bolo yeh zindagi hai

Koi toh dilbar ho yaar
Jisko tujhse ho pyaar
Koi toh dilbar ho yaar

"Toh aapko gaana pasand aaya ki nahi? I'm sure next song aapko aur bhi jyaada pasand aaega. Kyuki humne voh song likha hai. Muskaan this one's for you." Rahul said. Muskaan blushed hearing Rahul.

EVERYONE

Hum se hasi
Hum se khushi
Hai hum hi se zindagi

Taare hum zameen par leh aaye
Hum laaye hai roshni
Ohh...

Dil jaha dost waha
Aisa manzaar aur kaha...

Hum toh chale the dost banke
Jaane kaha dil mil gaye

Riddhima noticed that Armaan sang staring at her intently. What does that have to mean?Is he singing it to me? Riddhima thought. Why don't he understand that she was trying to forget about them. But he was making it harder for her. Riddhima ignored him and concentrated on the song.

Hum toh chae the dost banke
Jaane kaha dil mil gaye

"Toh Dilliwaalon maza aa raha hai ki nahi?" Riddhima screamed and the crowd cheered. "Now its time for my joke." Atul screamed. "NO!" the boys screamed. "Arey kya yaar, tum log humesha mujhe mana kar dete ho." Atul said pouting. "Atul I wanna hear your joke." Riddhima said. "Dekha tum logon ne, Riddhima hi meri sacchi friend hai." Atul said smiling.
   "What do you call a deer with no eye?" Atul asked. "Nahi pata. Ab jaldi bata de mere bhai aur hume aur maat paka." Siddhant said. "Thik hai- thik hai batata hu. Bohot hi simple hai iska answer NO IDEAR!" Atul said and laughed. "Atul ji agar aapki ijazat ho toh agla gaana pesh kare?" Armaan asked. "Beshak Armaan ji." Atul said with a smile.

RIDHHIMA

Na Kuch Poocha, Na Kuch Manga
Tune Dil Se Diya Jo Diya
Na Kuch Bola, Na Kuch Tola
Muskura Ke Diya Jo Diya

Tu Hi Dhoop, Tu Hi Chau
Tu Hi Apna Paraya
Aur Kuch Na Janu, Bas Itna Hi Janu

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun

Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai, Yaara Mein Kya Karun
Rab Ne.. Bana Di Jodii... Hayee...

"Bohot khoob Riddhima ji. Ab agla gaana." Atul said.

SIDDHANT

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

ARMAAN

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aha ha ha o...

Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

RIDDHIMA

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi

SIDDHANT

Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

RAHUL

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho, tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

"Last song of the night and the tour. Here you go" Armaan said. The crowd cheered in response.

ARMAAN

So your friend's been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And that you can't stop missing me
Bet my friend's been telling you
I'm not doing much better
'Cause I'm missing half of me

ATUL

And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
I'm kinda there - but not quite
I'm walking 'round with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man - at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything we do

RAHUL

Forget all we said that night
No, it doesn't even matter
'Cause we both got split in two

SIDDHANT

If you could spare an hour or so
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through

ATUL & RAHUL

If you could spare an hour or so
We'll go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through

ARMAAN

And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to

ABHIMANYU & SIDDHANT

Only half a blue sky
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a man - at best
'Cause I miss everything we do

ATUL

ARMAAN

Though I try to getcha outta my head
The truth is I got lost without you
And since then I've been waking up to

EVERYONE

Only half a blue sky (only half the blue sky)
I'm walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a man - at best (half a man at best)
I miss everything we do

ABHIMANYU
Without you
Without you
Half a heart without you
Without you
Without you

ARMAAN

"Toh yeh tour aaj khatam ho gaya. Thank you everyone for the love and support and for being the part of this wonderful tour. Aur aap sabko ek secret batao. Voh yeh hai ki aaj ka concert ab tak ka sabse best concert tha aur uske liye ab sabko bohot bada thanks. Aur sabse bada aur special thanks Riddhima ko. Thank you so much Riddhima for the best days of our life and supporting us throughtout this tour. Thank you very much to each and everyone person who helped us and made this tour happen. Good bye everyone. Good night." Rahul said with a smile.        
   They all came and stood in the center and bowed down. The crowd cheered. They all came to the back stage. "Atul now close your eyes." Armaan said. "What? Why?" Atul asked confused. "Champ yaar jaldi se aankhe band kar na. Tere liye surprise hai." Armaan said. "Surprise? Kaisa surprise." Atul asked. "Rahul iske aankhon par haath rakh. Yeh aise sunne nahiwala hai." Armaan ordered him. Rahul did as he was told.
    "SURPRISE!" Anjali shouted. "ANJALI" Atul exclaimed delighted. "Hi Atul." Anajali said and hugged him tight. "Oh My God Anjali you are here. Tum sach mai yaha ho. I can't believe it. I missed you so much." Atul said hugging her. "I missed you too Atul." Anjali said. "Get a room guys." Armaan said smirking. "Shut up Armaan." Anjali said. "Fine. Aur Atul ko dekhe apne purane friends ko bhool gayi tum. That's not fair." Armaan pouted. "Arey aise kaise bhoolungi. I missed you all so much." Anjali said and hugged everyone. "So you are The Riddhima. Jiske bare mai Atul itni baat kar raha tha." Anjali said moving towards Riddhima.
   "Hi Anjali. And she is Muskaan and she is Zoya. My best friends." Riddhima said. "Hi. I was dying to meet you guys. Atul bohot baate karta hai tum logon ki. Bohot aacha laga tum sabse milke." Anjali said. "Same here Anjali." Muskaan said flashing a smile.
   "Armaan I have a surprise for you." Anjali said. "For me?" Armaan asked. "Surprise aajao." Anjali called someone. "Nikita." Rahul said shocked. "ARMAAN." Nikita came and hugged Armaan tightly. Armaan didn't know what to do. Riddhima's face turned pale seeing her."I missed you so much Armaan." Nikita said coming out of the hug. But Armaan was staring only at Riddhima and he even noticed her pale face.
  "Armaan, kaha dhyaan hai tumhara. I said I missed you." Nikita said. "Huh. Ha I missed you too Nikki." Armaan said facing Nikita. "H-Hi Nikita. How are you?" Rahul asked. "I'm good Rahul." She said with a smile. She greeted everyone. "Armaan tumhe dekh ke lagta nahi hai ki tum mujhe yaha dekh ke khush nahi ho." Nikita said pouting. "Nahi Nikki aise koi baat nahi hai. I'm just surprised." He said with a fake smile. "Sach?" Nikita asked. "Sach." Armaan said.
   "Hi guys, I'm Nikita Armaan's girlfriend." Nikita introduced herself to Riddhima, Muskaan and Zoya. "Hi Nikita nice meeting you. Uhm.. you guys carry on. Mujhe kahi jaana hai." Riddhima said and left from there. Armaan had noticed tears in her eyes. "Yeh isse kya hua? Aise achanak kyu chali gayi?" Nikita asked confused. "Muskaan, Zoya please dekho Riddhima ko jaake." Armaan said. " H-ha. Chal Muskaan." Zoya said and they both left to search Riddhima.
    "I'm going to the club. Tum sab log hotel main vapas jaa sakte ho. Aur ha I'll be late" Armaan said and was about to leave but Rahul stopped him. "Armaan you are not going anywhere. Chupchap hotel main vapas chal." Rahul said. "Rahul dekh mujhe jaane de nahi toh tere liye aacha nahi hoga." Armaan said angrily. "Armaan, Rahul thik keh raha hai. I don't want anymore arguments. You are coming with us to the hotel." Abhimanyu said.
     "Abhimanyu tu apne kaam se kaam rakh." Armaan said and left. "Isse ho kya gaya hai? Yeh aise kyu behave kar raha hai?" Nikita asked confused. "I think we should leave. Uska jab gussa thanda ho jaaega tab voh aa jaega." Rahul suggested and everyone agreed.
    Armaan had reached the club. He terribly needed a drink. He wanted to get few things off his mind. He started with shots. He didn't even remember how many drinks he had. It helped him forget everything. He was completey drunk. He felt dizzy. His vision became blur. He pulled out his phone and dialled a number not knowing whose it was.
   Riddhima was in her room. She was devasted. She cried. She was completely lost. Muskaan and Zoya had come to her room. She assured them she was fine and told them that she wanted to be alone. She was lying in her bed and staring at the ceiling. Just then her phone rang interrupting her thoughts. She picked up her phone from the table and saw the ID. It was Armaan. She answered the call.
  "Hello." She said. " Rid-Rid-Riddhima. Thank God its you." He slurred. "Ha. Why did you call?" Riddhima asked. "Ja-jaan please mu-mujhe yaha se le jao." Armaan said. "Armaan are you drunk?" she asked. "Kaun mai? No. Riddhima please help me." He said. "Fine. But where are you?" she asked and Armaan told her the club's name.
   She quickly changed her clothes and left the hotel. She hailed a cab and left. She reached the club. She asked the cab driver to wait so she don't have to look for another one. She quickly made her way in the club searching for him. There he was sitting on a sofa in the club. She was sure that he was drunk as hell.
   "What the hell Armaan? What is wrong with you? Yeh kya haal banaya hai apna?" Riddhima asked calmly. She was angry but she controlled her anger. "Jaan you're here." He said getting up and hugged her. "Come lets go back." Riddhima said and they left from there.
    They reached his room with great difficulty. Riddhima made Armaan sit on the bed. He was completely wasted. "Armaan chupchap wahi par bethe raho. And why the hell did you drink so much? Itni peene ki kya jaroorat thi? Apna haal dekha hai tumne." Riddhima asked angrily.
   "As if you care. Yeh sab tumhari vajah se hua hai. Its all because of you." He said. Hearing him she felt like crying but she tried to control her tears. She knew one thing that when Armaan's drunk he says the truth. "What did I do?" she asked not knowing what he is talking about. "Kuch nahi kiya na tumne? Hai na?" he asked her. "Armaan you should go to sleep. You have no idea what are you talking." Riddhima said. "Hell yes! I know what I'm talking. Main acche se janta hu main kya bol raha hu. Aur yeh innocent banne koshish bhi maat karna. You very well know what I'm talking about. All these days I've been waiting for you. Tumhe koi idea bhi hai Riddhima ki maine tumhe kitna miss kiya hai. There was not a single day I didn't think about you. Main tumhe pagalon ke jaise haroz phone karta tha aur wait karta tha ki kab tum phone pick karogi aur mujhse baat karogi. I was dying to hear your voice. Agar ek baar tumne mera call pick kiya hota na toh aaj hum ek saath hote. Kitne sapne dekhe the maine humare liya. Par tumne mere saare sapne tod diye. You have no idea what you have put me through." He yelled. But that's what the truth is and I deserve it Riddhima thought.
   "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Armaan." Riddhima hugged him tight. "I love you Riddhima. Mai tumse bohot pyaar karta hu. Please meri zindagi mai vapas aajao. Please." Armaan said with tears in his eyes. "Nahi Armaan, you have a girlfriend. I'm so sorry for what I have put you through. Mai tumhe khush dekh na chahati thi isliye maine tumhe jaane diya but tum khush nahi the. I'm sorry. But now I seriously want you to be happy. Aur mujhe lagta hai ki Nikita tumhe bohot khush rakhegi. Ab time aa gaya hai ki tum Nikita ke saath ek nayi life suru karo. Mujh se promise karo ki Mumbai vapas jaane ke baad mujh se kabhi nahi miloge. Maine tumse promise kiya hai na ki jab bhi tumhe meri jarurat hogi tab mai humesha tumhare saath dungi. Consider me as your best-est friend." Riddhima said.
   His face drained colour as if he saw a ghost. He wasn't drunk anymore. "Riddhima hum aur kuch bhi ho sakte hai par dost nahi ho sakte hai." He said. "Armaan please try to understand. I mean we cannot go back to what we were. Sab badal gaya hai." Riddhima said trying to tell Armaan to move on in his life with Nikita. It was difficult for her but she had to do it for his happiness.
   "Jaan, kuch nahi badla hai. Mai hu, tum ho. Sab pehele jaisa hai." Armaan said holding her face in his hands. "Armaan mujhe aisa lagta hai ki mai joh tumhe batane ko try kar rahi hu voh tum samhaj na hi nahi chahate ho." Riddhima said. "Tum kya chahati ho Riddhima? What you want me to do?" he asked. "I want you to forget me." Riddhima replied.
    "Tumhara dimag kharab ho gaya hai. You have bloody lost it." Armaan shouted. "Why don't you understand Armaan, Nikita will keep you happy. Please mujhe bhool jao." Riddhima said with tears. It was getting difficult to control the tears. "I still love you. Riddhima, ek baar bas ek baar mera haath pakad kar mere khaatir jhoot bolo ki tum mujhse pyaar karti. Say that you love me. Please jaan." Armaan said holding her hands in his. "No. I don't love you Armaan." Riddhima said and turned her face from him. "Accha? Toh yehi baat meri aankhon mai dekh kar bolo." Armaan said. "Tum mujhe force nahi kar sakte." Riddhima said. "Toh tum jhoot bol rahi ho." Armaan said. "I'm not lying Armaan. I don't love you. Mai tumhe phir se bata rahi hu please move on. Nikita tumhare liye bilkul sahi hai. She will keep you happy." Riddhima said trying to him understand.
     "Riddhima, why don't you understand I don't want a happy life. I want you. Agar tum hi nahi hogi meri life mai toh main khush kaise rehe paunga. Tum janti ho na meri khushi tum main hai, tumse hai. Why don't you understand? Why are you being so difficult." Armaan said. " Don't make this harder. Armaan, ek baar Nikita ke bare mai socho na. Uski khushi ka kya hoga? Aur mai tum dono ke beech nahi ana chahati. Please meri baat mano. Please Jaan." Riddhima said. "Fine. Agar tum chahati ho toh yahi hoga. But what about you?" he asked her.
     "What about me? I will be fine." She said averting her gaze from him. "Jhoot. Aur kitna jhoot bologi tum." Armaan yelled. He held her shoulders and pulled her towards him. "Leave me Armaan. Choddo mujhe. Armaan, please choddo dard ho raha hai." Riddhima said with tears in her eyes. "Aur mujhe joh tum itna dard de rahi ho. Agar mai itna dard bardas kar sakta hu toh tum kyu nahi kar sakti. Tumhe mera dard nahi dikh raha hai Riddhima. Why don't you see it. Kyu aisa kar rahi ho tum. Kyu itna dard de rahi ho mujhe. Tumhe kya laga Riddhima, ki mujhe dikh nahi raha hai ki tumhe bhi utna hi dard ho raha hai jitna mujhe ho raha hai. Kyu apne aap ko rokh rahi ho? Kyu?" Armaan asked.
       Riddhima just smiled and hugged him tight. "I love you Armaan. Maine apni poori zindagi sirf tume pyaar kiya hai. I love you." Riddhima confessed. "Finally. I love you too." Armaan said and hugged her. "Maine confess kiya iska yeh matlab nahi ki tum Nikita ke saath apni life mai aage nahi badoge." Riddhima reminded him. "Whatever." He said. Armaan went to his bag and removed some papers from it and handed them to Riddhima.
    "Yeh kya hai?" Riddhima asked confused. "Yeh maine khaas tumhare liye likha tha. Humesha apne paas rakhna. Don't ever forget me, yeah?" he said. "Thanks. Ab tum so jao. I'll leave. Bye." Riddhima said. "Please rukh jao." Armaan requested. "Thik hai." She gave in. Riddhima sat on the bed and Armaan placed his head in her lap and lied down on the bed. He fell asleep in minutes and Riddhima left after making sure he was sleeping peacefully.
    Nikita knew something was wrong. Something was terribly wrong with Armaan. He was not his usual self. She couldn't figure it out. She had come to check on Armaan.She was about knock on the door but heard Armaan yelling.She decided to eavesdrop. She figured he was talking with Riddhima. Yes it was her voice. She couldn't help but feel jealous. But she trusted Armaan.She heard him confessing his love to Riddhima. It hit her harder than she thought. She was devasted. Armaan never loved her. It was always her who loved him. She made a decision. She decided to let go off her love. But he never was hers. She was shattered. But the decision was right and was for everyone's good. She felt guilty for for coming between them. She quickly left from there before anyone noticed her.
    Riddhima came to her room. She sat on the couch and opened the papers given by Armaan. She carefully opened the papers. The handwriting on the paper was not good but readable. On top of the the paper was written

ASMANI RANG HO

Asmani rang ho,
Pyaar ki boond ho,
Roshni ho,
Dhoop ho,
Chahaton ki goonj ho

Aanchal mein hain dhanak chandni,
Haaton mein woh chaand hai,
Gairon se bhi hai wasta
Apno mein pehchan hai,

Ta ra ra ra ta ri ra,
Tu zindagi

Mera izhaar hai..
Pyaar hi pyar hai,
Yaaron ki yaar hai,
Tu zindagi ...

Ta ra ra ra ta ri ra,
Tu zindagi

Tujhse main kya kahoon
Tu hi mera sukoon,
Sang tere rahoon,
Tu zindagi

She turned to the next page.

ISHQ LETA HAI KAISE IMTIHAAN

Ishq leta hai kaise imtihaan

Ishq me jiyun
Ishq me marun
Ishq hi mera bhagwaan

Hai rabba tu hi meri jaan
Tu hi jahaan
Tu hi meri manzil
Tere ishq mein main qurbaan

Ishq mein deewangi ki had se guzar jaun
Tere pyaar mein aaj main jee kar mar jaun
Ishq mein jalte hain hum raat din

Haan ye mera dil na maane
Tere bin
Tere bin

Ishq me jiyun
Ishq me marun
Ishq hi mera bhagwaan

Tu hi jahaan
Tu hi meri manzil
Tere Ishq mein main qurbaan

Sama rahi hai ye jism-o-jaan mein
Chali jaayegi jaan is imtihaan mein
Ab mujhko hai maloom ki tu hi mera junoon
Ab Tu hi mera rab zindagi
Tujh se hi mera sukoon

Tu hi jahaan
Tu hi meri manzil
Tere Ishq mein main qurbaan

She couldn't believe that he wrote these songs for her. She couldn't be more thankful to him. She loved those songs. She loves him and always will. With that she drifted off to sleep on the couch.

I know the part is a emotional one but I sincerely hope you guys like it.  And before I forget this was the second last chapter of the ff. I'll upload part b by evening. Thanks :)

Edited by ishachavan23 - 22 July 2016 at 4:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MANI_GROVER07Mpakeez-Wandstruck.

-Wandstruck. IF-Dazzler
-Wandstruck.
-Wandstruck.

Posted: 22 July 2016 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Loved the part.
The part was intense and emotions were swirling around.
This is just awesome.
Cont soon.

Love,Sanju

ishachavan23

Go to top