Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.A.J.E.N. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice Part But bohottt chotuuu Sa hai yeh to plzzz Isha Jaldi jaldi update kro na or longgg parts do plzzz Tk cr.
Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

very nice

thanx for pm

Thank you ❤️
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blessed4

Nice part. Hope AR clear their misunderstanding 

Thanks 😊  I hope so. Fingers crossed.
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.A.J.E.N.

Nice Part But bohottt chotuuu Sa hai yeh to plzzz Isha Jaldi jaldi update kro na or longgg parts do plzzz Tk cr.

Thanks. ❤️  Mujhe time nahi milta likhne ko toh chote parts likhne padhte hai.
Ish09 thumbnail
CHAPTER 13

Riddhima woke up. She took a quick shower and headed downstairs for breakfast. "Morning, Ridz." Zoya said when she saw Riddhima coming. "Morning, Zoe." Riddhima said. "So, how are you?" Zoya asked. "I'm fine." Riddhima said. "Good. Ab jaldi se breakfast banao. I'm hungry." Zoya said. "What. No, har baar mai hi kyu banao. Aaj tum banaogi breakfast." Riddhima said. "I hate you." Zoya said. "I love you too." Riddhima said. Zoya quickly made pancakes. "Zoe, they are so good. Thank you." Riddhima said while eating the pancakes. "Your welcome." Zoe said with a smile. They both avoided talking about yesterday because it only caused pain.
   They were interupted by Riddhima's phone. She answered the call. "Hi. Good morning Sid." she said. "Good morning. Uhm are you free right now? I want to talk." Sid said. "Sure." She said. "It-Its about Armaan." Sid said. "Go on." Riddhima said. "Riddhima you know that Armaan has a girlfriend." Sid said. "Yes. Sid, joh kuch bhi hai please tell me." Riddhima said. "Riddhima, he dated her because we insisted him to." Sid finally let it out. "What. Look Sid, I'm not getting what are you trying to tell." Riddhima said. This indicated that Sid will have to explain her further. Fine. "So when we were on the stage he was broken. All day he used to stare at his phone screen waiting for someone to call. Tab hume pata nahi tha ki voh tum thi. Voh tumhe roz call karta tha Riddhima but you won't pick. Voh poora tut gaya tha. He was I can't even tell. Totally messed up. Broken. Sad. He didn't even used to eat anything. Hum logo se thik se baat bhi nahi karta tha.He just used to sit and stare at his phone. Then we came up with an idea and asked him to meet some girls. But he didn't meet any of them. We forced him to meet Nikki. She was also a contestant along with us. Trust me humare paas yahi option bacha tha. First he denied but then he gave it a try. But Riddhima, Nikki bohot acchi hai. She helped him through it. Because of her we have our old Armaan back. I'm sorry he didn't tell us anything about you. I swear we would have tried to reunite you both. I'm sorry Riddhima." Sid said. 
        "Oh god. Its all because of me. I broke him. I'm the one who should be blamed. I wouldn't have let him go. But trust me Sid this wasn't easy for me either." Riddhima said crying. Guilt was eating her up. "Come on Riddhima. And stop blaming yourself for all that happened. It was the best thing you could have done. Tumne vohi kiya joh tumhe uss time sahi laga. Hey come on you know you are brave. And most of all you did that beacuse you wanted him to be happy." Sid said. "I know. But, Armaan ko kitna bura laga hoga. Kitna hurt hua hoga usse" Riddhima said. " First of all, stop crying. And stop blaming yourself. Nahi toh mai tumse baat nahi karunga." Sid scolded her. "Okay. Ab mai nahi ro rahi. Happy." Riddhima said. "Good girl. Maine kal raat ko Armaan aur Rahul ki chupke se baat sunli. Riddhima, Armaan was crying. He really loves you. Please forgive him. Usse ek aur chance do. You know he deserves it. Please Riddhima." Sid said. "I'll think about it Sid. By the way thank you so much for everything." Riddhima said. "Anytime Riddhima." Sid said. " Bye Sid. Take care." Riddhima said. "Bye. And you too." Sid said and hung up
   "Ridzi, kya hua?" Zoya asked after Riddhima cut the call. Riddhima told Zoya everything that Sid told her. "Oh my God. Ridzi, please stop blaming yourself. You did not hurt him on purpose. Just forget about it and move on. And I hope you'll forgive Armaan." Zoya said. "I'll try Zoya. I'll try." Riddhima said. Riddhima's phone started ringing again. It was Rahul this time. "Hi Rahul." Riddhima said cheerfully. "Hi. Riddhima, voh Armaan ki tabiyat kuch thik nahi hai. He has high fever and he is refusing take medicines. Doctor ki bhi koi baat nahi sunn raha hai. Aur kal raat bhi usne kuch nahi khaya hai." "Mai abhi aa rahi hu Rahul." she said and hung up.
   Riddhima turned towards Zoya said "Zoe, Armaan is not well. I'm going to their apartment. You coming?" "No. You carry on. I have some important thing work to do." Zoya said. "Okay. Bye." Riddhima. "Bye. And call me if you need anything." Zoya said. " "Sure baby." Riddhima said and went upstairs to grab her bag and car keys. She reached at the boys apartment in 15 minutes. She ringed the doorbell and Atul opened the door. "Thank God Ridzi you are here. He is being a child and refusing to take the medicines. Doctor ki bhi baat nahi maan raha tha." Atul said and let her come in. "Yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudherga." Riddhima said she and went to Armaan's room. 
     "Hello everyone." Riddhima said. Everyone greeted her except for Armaan. "Ab dekhte hai tu kaise nahi maanta Armaan." Rahul said smirking and everyone laughed. "This is not fair guys." Armaan said pouting. "Ridz, tumhe pata hai humne doctor wapis bhej dia kyuki yeh unki koi bhi baat nahi maan raha tha." Atul said. "I want to talk to Armaan. Can you guys please leave us alone." Riddhima said. "Sure." Rahul said and everyone left. "Armaan, whats wrong with you? Why haven't you eaten anything since last night? Kya mil raha hai tumhe yeh sab karke? At least apne friends ke baare mai sochte tum. They care for you so much."  Riddhima said  and sat on the bed beside Armaan. "Riddhima, I'm fine. There was no need for you to come here. Kyu apna time waste kar rahi ho yaha aakar." Armaan said.
      "Armaan, yaha tumhe high fever hai toh mai kaise nahi aati. Aur yeh sab natak kya hai? Tum medicines kyu nahi le rahe ho? Stop being childish and take you medicines." Riddhima said. "Tumhe kya farak padta hai Riddhima ki mai bemaar hu. Please leave. Aur mujhe koi medicines nahi khaani hai." Armaan said stubbornly. "Armaan." Riddhima said and held his hand "Maine tumhe maaf kar diye." She finally said. "Really?" Armaan asked like a small kid. "Really." Riddhima said. "Thank you Riddhima." Armaan said with a smile. "Your welcome. Ab tum toh khaana khaoge na?" Riddhima asked. "Of course, I'm starving." Armaan said. "I'll get something for you to eat. I'll be back soon and tb tak rest karna." Riddhima said and left the room.
    Everyone were seating in the hall. "Guys. breakfast hai na Armaan ke liye?" Riddhima asked. "Of course. You go to his room I'll bring the food." Abhimanyu said. "Thanks Abhi."  Riddhima said and went back to Armaan's room. "Were is my food?" Armaan asked. "Yeh leh tera khaana. And you have to eat everything." Abhi said coming in . He gave the tray to Riddhima and left. "Armaan chalo aab jaldi se utho aur khaalo." Riddhima said. She helped Armaan to sit comfortably on the bed and a placed a cushion behind him. "Chalo muuh kholo." Riddhima said and fed Armaan. "Riddhima, I'm not a small kid. I can eat on my own." Armaan said. "Chote bacho se kaam bhi toh nahi ho. Thik khud kha lena. But make sure you eat everything." Riddhima said. "Yes teacher." Armaan said. "Aree vaah you finished everything. Good boy. Ab medicines  khaani hai." Riddhima said.
     "Chii. Mujhe nahi khaani. Kitni kaadvi hooti hai." Armaan said. "Armaan, ab chocolate ki jaise sweet toh nahi hogi. Aur Mr.Nautanki yeh drama kisi aur ko dikhna mujhe nahi. Ab chupchaap medicines khalo." Riddhima said and gave the medicines and the glass of water to Armaan. "Fine. Hitler." he said and gulped down the medicines. "Good boy. Ab sojao." Riddhima said and helped him to lie on the bed. "Rest for sometime. I'll go. Bye." Riddhima said. "Riddhima, please rukh jao. Don't go." Armaan said.  Riddhima came and sat beside him on the bed. Armaan shifted a little and placed his head in Riddhima's lap. She bent down and kissed his forehead and said "Ab aaram se so jao. hmm." He just hummed in response. Riddhima  caressed his  hair till he fell asleep.

Here is the next part. I hope you guys like it. Thank you :)

Edited by ishachavan23 - 7 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Ish.
Sanju his side.
Will read this one. Pm me next time :)
Book Marking.
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --MinOch--

Hey Ish.

Sanju his side.
Will read this one. Pm me next time :)
Book Marking.

Thank you so much ❤️ I'll send you the pm when I'll update.
Ish09 thumbnail
NOTE- Hello. I'm sorry for disappearing again. There's a bad news for you guys.😔 Well, I'm going on a holiday.I will be going on the 2nd of june and will be back on the 8th. So I'll not be able to update. 😭 I'm sorry (Kaan pakad ke)😆 I guess the next update will be on the 10th. So, until then take care and be happy. Bye.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Np. Isha. We all deserve a break. :)
kiara97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part Ishq..
Thanks for the pm..and no problem dear take your time to update..