Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: K.A.J.E.N.

Wwoohooo 👏 👏 👏 WOWWW FINALYY MY AR MOMENTS 😃 U knw what ISHA boht late update Ho raha hai par agr uske baad esa update milega too sath khoon bhi maaf 😛 hahahaha 😆 Jokes Apart AMAZING UPDATE Boht Cute Moments the ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ke 😊 But plzzz jst be regular ab itna acha update dogi to patience bhi rakhna mushkil hai sooo plzzz UPDATE SOON... LOVE UH TAKE CARE

Aww.. thank you so much for the lovely comment. And I love you too. ❤️
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blessed4

Amazing ff. Pleas continue soon

Thank you ❤️
Ish09 thumbnail

CHAPTER 9

After their little talk in the bedroom Armaan and Riddhima come to the living room. "Riddhima, sorry. Hum tumhe hurt nahi karna chahte the." Rahul said. "Its fine." Riddhima said with a smile. Armaan and Riddhima settled on the floor with everyone. "Guys lets continue our game." Riddhima said. "No. Lets watch a movie." Atul suggested. Everyone agreed. "Kuansi movie dekhe? Any suggestions." Muskaan said. "I think we should watch an action movie. I love to watch the fighting scenes." Rahul said. "Action movie is a big no. Lets, watch frozen." Muskaan suggested. Only Riddhima and Zoya knew that Muskaan had watched that movie a thousand times. Oh no not again they thought. "Muskaan yaar, I know you love frozen very much but come on you have watched it a thousand times before. How about 17 again? Oh my God, Zac looks so hot in that movie." Zoya said. Oh God, there she goes again Riddhima thought. Zoya loves Zac Efron since the time he was in Highschool Musical. "No. Lets watch Gravity." Abhi suggested. "Abhi, kal humne Geography ki test nahi deni hai joh Gravity dekhe." Sid said.
  Everyone started suggesting movies of their choice. Oh no, not suggesting but arguing and shouting. "STOP." Armaan screamed making everyone quite. "Thank you so much. So now that you all have stop screaming I have an idea. Lets watch a desi film and you'll have to watch it. No more agruments. Okay?" Armaan said. Everyone finally agreed Oh God, it was one hell of a task to make everyone to agree on something. "Okay. But which movie?" Muskaan asked. "Before you guys start again with your fight I'll suggest the movie. " Riddhima said. "Tab tak mai popcorn lata hu." Sid said and left to the kitchen. "Armaan do you have Kapoor and sons?" Riddhima asked Armaan. "Yes." Armaan said. "Oye, tere paas kaise aai? Movie toh abhi abhi release hui thi." Muskaan asked. 
   "Aree yaar simple si baat hai maine internet se download kar di." Armaan said proudly. "Oh." Muskaan said. "Give me 5 minutes and I'll connect everything and then we can watch the movie." Armaan said. Armaan connected his pendrive to the T.V. "Sid come quickly I'm starting the movie." Armaan shouted. Seconds later Sid came from the kitchen with two huge bowls of popcorn. "Now you can start the movie." Sid said and settled down on the floor besides Armaan. Zoya and Muskaan were settled on the single sofa chairs each. Abhi was sitting on a chair. Rahul and Atul were sprawled on the couch and Riddhima was settled on the right side of Armaan.
    Armaan felt some weight on his shoulder. He turned to see Riddhima was resting her head on his shoulder. He missed this so much. He remembered the old days when they used to watch movies together. He smiled remembering the old days. They were so much in love and happy. Riddhima knew Armaan must be thinking about the past. She didn't know why but she had moved closer towards him and rested her head on his shoulder. She wanted to forget about them but it was not possible. She knew it was difficult but she had to. Siddhant who was sitting on the other side of Armaan looked towards Armaan and Riddhima. He was hurt. Riddhima was comfortably resting her head on Armaan's shoulder and watching the movie. They had  broken up but it seemed that they still loved each other. He was jealous. Hell, he had started liking Riddhima. He averted his gaze from them and continued watching the movie. 
     The movie ended. "It was a good movie hai na. Mujhe t Fawad toh bohot pasand aya. Haye kinna handsome hai." Muskaan said. "Ha hoga handsome but mujhe se thoda kam hi hai." Rahul said. He was sure jealous of Fawad. His crush was praising him after all. "Raool are you jealous?" Armaan asked teasing him. "No. Aur tu toh chup hi rahe." Rahul said getting angry. "I'm hungry. I want food." Sid said. "Riddhima will you please cook for us." Atul requested. "Sure." Riddhima said with a smile. "I'll help you." Armaan getting up and following Riddhima to the kitchen. "Armaan mujhe khaana aaj hi banana hai kal nahi." Riddhima said. "I promise I won't disturb you. I'll be a good boy and help you." Armaan pouted. Oh God, who can resist that cute face. He knew how to get his work done. "Okay fine." Riddhima said. Armaan quickly followed Riddhima into the kitchen. 
     "Okay chef sahiba aap kya bannanewali hai?" Armaan asked. "We will make something simple and quick." Riddhima said tying the apron. "Hmm something simple and quick." Armaan said thinking. "Yes, Khichdi. Lets make Khichdi." he said while sitting on the kitchen counter. "Aye Aye partner." Riddhima said saluting Armaan. "No tell me kya help karu mai tumhari." Armaan asked. "Khichdi ke saath raita bhi banaenge." Riddhima. "Okay Chef sahiba." Armaan said. "First cut the veggies for raita. But curd hai kya ghar mai?" Riddhima asked. "I guess hoga. Wait, let me check in the fridge." Armaan said. "Okay. Tab tak I'll start making the khichdi." Riddhima said. "I found it." Armaan said.
    "Chef sahiba you know I have decided to make the raita but I don't know how to make it. Please teacher bata dijiye na." Armaan said. "Sure partner. First cut the veggies and then mix the curd and the chopped veggies in a bowl aur uske baad sirf salt dalna baas." Riddhima said. "Thank you partner. But which veggies should I chop." Armaan asked. "Cucumber, tomato and onion." Riddhima said. Armaan nodded. "Before you chop the veggies please wash them." Riddhima instructed Armaan."Jee chef sahiba. Aur kuch instructions bache hai ?" Armaan asked. "No. Please carry on with your work." Riddhima said with a smile.
    Armaan washed the veggies and started chopping them. Riddhima kept the rice in the cooker to cook. "I must say good job Armaan. Bohot hi acche taarike ke saath veggies chop kiye hai." Riddhima said while coming to Armaan. "Thank you chef sahiba. You know there is nothing in this world that Armaan Mallik can't do." Armaan said and bowed in front of Riddhima. "Bas bas itni sa praise kya kiya tum toh hawa mai udne lage." Riddhima said. "Thik hai, thik hai. You go and make your Khichdi and please Riddhima don't disturb me." Armaan said. "Okay chef sahib." Riddhima said and went towards the gas and got busy in making the Khichdi.
      "Ouch." Armaan shouted. "Armaan what happened? What did you do?" Riddhima asked. "Its nothing. I just cut my finger." Armaan said. "How can you be so careless Armaan. See its bleeding so much." Riddhima said concerned. She pulled his hand and sucked his bleeding finger. "Riddhima, its just a small cut. I'm fine." Armaan said trying to pull his hand from her. Riddhima realised what she was doing and pulled away from Armaan. "I'm sorry. Where is the band-aid?" Riddhima asked. "Its on the fridge. You carry on with your work, I'll put the band-aid." Armaan. "Okay. But dhyaan se karna ab." Riddhima said. "Yeah." Armaan said. She says she doesn't love me and here she is telling me to be careful thought Armaan. He didn't know why she was running away from it. Okay she doesn't want to accept it,fine. He will also not force her. 
     "Guys, the lunch is ready." Riddhima said coming in the living room with the tray of food. "Mujhe please batana raita kaise bana hai. Its the first time I have made it." Armaan said. "Oh God, tune banaya hai. Toh I doubt raita khaane layak bana bhi hai ya nahi." Rahul said teasing. "Rahul, atleast he tried unlike others who just knows to make fun of others. Muskaan said. "Sorry baba. I was just joking. Waise Riddhima kya banaya hai?" Rahul said. "Khichdi and raita." Riddhima said. Riddhima and Armaan served the khichdi and raita in the plates and passed the plates to everyone. 
    "Its so delicious Riddhima. Aur Armaan raita bhi mast bana hai." Atul said. "Thanks champ." Armaan said with a smile. "Hmm bohot hi accha hai khaana. Good job Armaan and Riddhima." Sid said. "Thanks Sid." Riddhima said. "Thanks Sid. We make a good team, hai na?' Armaan asked. "Yes partner." Riddhima said smiling. Lunch was a happy busimess. Everyone chatted and had a good time. "Guys, I think we should leave." Riddhima said. "Yes, my mom had called me." Muskaan said. "Yeah and I also got a call from my office there is some important work." Zoya said. Riddhima, Zoya and Muskaan packed their things and came to the living room.
  "I had a good time with you all. Thank you so much for making my life even more beautiful than before. Bye guys. I'll miss you all." Riddhima said. "We will miss you too Ridz." Atul said and hugged Riddhima. Everyone hugged Riddhima, Zoya and Muskaan and said their goodbyes. Armaan was the last one to hug Riddhima. "Bye partner. Take care. Maine joh kaha tha voh bhul na mat. When ever you will need me I'm here for you. Okay?' Armaan said. "Good bye partner. I'll miss you. Take care." Riddhima said. "I'll miss you too. Bye." Armaan said. He will surely miss her.

Here is the 9th part. I hope you guys like it. Bye. Take care. Good night :)

part 10-
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4609952?pn=8
Edited by ishachavan23 - 7 years ago
Ish09 thumbnail
Thank you❤️
kiara97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome ff... I just came across your ff nd read all parts in a go...continue soon.. nd can you please pm me wen u update the next part??
Ish09 thumbnail
CHAPTER 10

Riddhima, Zoya and Muskaan finally reached Riddhima's apartment. "Bohot maza aya, hai na?" Muskaan asked while sitting on the couch. "Yes. I think we should plan a second sleepover soon. It will be so much fun." Zoya said. "Ofcourse. You guys carry on, I'll just head upstairs. I'm very sleepy. Bye." Riddhima said. "Yeah." Muskaan said. Riddhima came to her bedroom and dumped her bag beside the bed. She decided to take shower and change and go to sleep. After changing she jumped on her bed and fell asleep within few minutes. 
    "Oye champ what's wrong with you? Itna sad kyu hai?" Armaan asked Atul. "Nothing. Bas Anjali ki yaad aa rahi hai." Atul said. "Aww baby. Mai hu na idhar aur tujhe Anjali ki yaad kyu aa rahi hai." Rahul huggung Atul. "Chaal hat kamine. Stay away from me." Atul said pushing Rahul away. "Uski itni yaad aa rahi hai toh call her." Armaan said. "Arey ha. Thanks yaar Armaan." Atul said getting happy. "Your welcome champ." Armaan said and winked at Atul. 
   Atul came in his room and dialed Anjali's number. After three rings Anjali picked up. "Hi Atul." she said cheerfully. Her cheerful voice never failed to brighten up his mood. "Hi. I miss you." he said truthfully. He seriously didn't know what else to say. "Aww I miss you to Atul. Kya kar rahe ho?" she asked. "Nothing. You remember I told you that we were going to perform at a hospital's concert with Riddhima?" Atul said. "Yes. How was the performance?" she asked. "Excellent. You know Riddhima is so nice. You would love to meet her and her friends." Atul said. "I can't wait to meet her." Anjali said. "Uske liye tumhe yaha aana padega na milne ke liye. Promise me that you will come here soon." Atul said. "Promise. I'll come to meet you soon." Anjali said. "I love you Anajli." Atul said. "I love you too Atul." Anjali said. "Mujhe kuch kaam hai toh mai phone rakhta hu. Bye. Take care." Atul said. "Bye. You too." Anjali said and hung up. He felt better after talking with Anjali. He missed her so much. He can't wait to meet her.
    Armaan texted Rahul and asked him to come to his room because wanted talk with him. "Hey." Rahul said coming in Armaan's room. "Hi." Armaan said and gestured Rahul to sette on the bed beside him. "Itna kya important baat karni hai tujhe?" Rahul asked. "Its about Riddhima." Armaan said. He didn't know what to tell Rahul. He was sure that he was falling in love with Riddhima again. "Oh Riddhima. Uske baare mai kya? You can tell me anything Armaan. I can help you." Raahul said. "Mukje pata hai isliye toh tujhe bulaya Raool." Armaan said with a smile.
   "Please tell me what's going in your head." Rahul said. "Uhm.. actually.. I think I'm in falling in love with Riddhima." Armaan finally said. Armaan looked at Rahul. "Armaan, are you crazy?" Rahul asked him. "Rahul, out of all people you are saying this. Mujhe lag tu meri situation samajh lega aur meri help karega." "Armaan yaar, aise kuch nahi hai. I would love to help you. But joh bhi tu soch raha hai voh galat hai." Rahul said. "Kisi se pyaar karna galti kaise hai Rahul. I'm going to tell Riddhima that I love her." Armaan said. "Armaan are you out of your f**king mind? What about Nikki?" Rahul said angrily. "Tu jaanta hai na sach kya hai mai Nikki se pyaar nahi karta. I was with her only because you guys forced me." Armaan said. "I know Armaan. But Nikki loves you." Rahul said. "But I don't. You guys forced me. She is my bestfriend." Armaan shouted. 
    "I know we forced you to be with her. Hum log bhi kya karte Armaan? You didn't really give us a choice. Tu itna sad tha aur hum tujhe aise nahi dekh sakte the. So we had to. Armaan, its only beacuse of Nikki that we got our friend back." Rahul said. "I understand everything Rahul. But I never loved Nikki. I can never love her because I always loved Riddhima. I'm going to tell her." Armaan said. "No. Armaan, how can you be so selfish? Nikki ke baare toh soch yaar. Please first talk with Nikita and then decide what you want to do." Rahul said. "Fine. I'll talk to her. Thanks Rahul." Armaan said. "Come on yaar, humari friendship itni formal kab se ho gayi. Dosti mai no sorry aur no thank you." Rahul said with a smile. "Ha yaad hai Jai." Armaan. "Bye Veeru.' Rahul said and left.
   After two hours of good sleep Riddhima came downstairs. Muskaan and Zoya were glued to the T.V. "Hey guys." Riddhima said but they didn't paid any attention to her. "Guys." Riddhima shouted. "Aree chilla kyu rahi ho tum. Dikh nahi raha hai kya we are busy." Muskaan said. "Aisa kya dekh rahe ho ki itne busy ho." Riddhima asked. "17 Again." Zoya said. "What's wrong with you guys? Phir se 17 Again." Riddhima said. "Haye Zac ko dekhne mai kitna maza ata hai." Zoya said. "Guys, I'm hungry." Riddhima said. "Me too." Muskaan said. "Me three." Zoya said. "So Ridzi kya bana rahi ho?" Muskaan asked. "What? Come on, I always cook. Mai nahi banaungi khaana. You guys also should cook sometimes." Riddhima said. "Cut the crap Ridzi. Lets order pizza." Zoya said. "Okay. I'll place the order." Riddhima said. She placed the order. After half an hour their food arrived and they had a fun while relishing the pizza.
   After their fun dinner they headed to their rooms. Riddhima took a quick shower and changed into night clothes. She was lying on her bed whe her phone started ringing. She picked up her phone from the night stand. She answered the call without even looking at the caller id. "Hi beautiful." the person on the other side said. "Armaan." she said surprised. "Oye muh band karo nahi toh makhi ghuss jaegi muh mai." Armaan teased her. "Shut up Armaan." Riddhima said. "By the way you are looking cute in your Minni mouse night suite." Armaan said. "Huh.. How do you know?" Riddhima asked. "I know everything." Armaan said. "Haha very funny. Are you telling me or else I'll cut the call." Riddhima said. "Go ahead cut the call." Armaan chaalenged her. "Fine." she said and cut the call. 
   "Hi beautiful." Armaan said coming in the room from the window. "What the hell are you doing here? How did you get in?" Riddhima asked shocked. "Simple pipe se chad ke ghar ke andar." Armaan said as a matter of fact. "Tum na pagal ho gaye ho Armaan. Aur itni raat ko yaha kyu aye ho?" Riddhima asked. "You don't know." Armaan said coming close to Riddhima. "No." she said nervously. "Aree tumhari yaad aa rahi thi, toh mai yaha aa gaya." Armaan said. "You are crazy." Riddhima said.
   "I'm not crazy Riddhima. Mujhe sach mai tumhari yaad aa rahi thi." Armaan said. Riddhima suddenly started crying. "Kya hua Riddhima? Why are you crying? Did I do something?" Armaan asked concerned. "No." she said still sobbing. "Riddhima please stop crying. Please tell me what's the problem." Armaan said. "Its nothing." she said without looking at him. "Riddhima, look at me." Armaan said. But she didn't look at him. He held her face in his hand and made her look at him. "Jaan, what's wrong?" he asked again. "I miss you. I miss us." she said and hugged him. "Oh itni si baat ke liye koi rota hai kya. Pagal." he said and hugged her tight. She was still crying. "Riddhima please stop crying." Armaan said.
   She finally stopped crying. She came out of the hug and Armaan wiped her tears. "Good girl." he said and she smiled. "I know. I also miss you so much." Armaan said . "Sach mai?" she asked innocently. "Sach." he said. They both sat on her bed. "Riddhima you broke your promise. Tumne promise kiya tha na ki that you'll not cry." Armaan said. "I'm sorry. Dekho mai kitni buri hu maine tumhe diya hua promise bhi tod diya." Riddhima said sadly. "No. Tum toh is world ki best human ho." Armaan said. "No. Please don't lie. I left you when you needed me the most. Mai bohot buri hu." Riddhima said. Armaan sat on his knees in front of her and held her hands and said " I'm telling you this for the last time you are not bad. In fact tum toh  mujh se bhi bohot acchi ho. Aur mujh  apna career banana tha. Mai hi tum se dur ho gaya tha. Its not your fault. Don't ever blame yourself for this. Understood?" Armaan said. Riddhima nodded and he smiled.
    "Oye ab rona nahi okay. You know I hate your tears." Armaan said. "Mai kaha roti hu. I'm a big girl." she said proudly. "Ha bhai, rote toh hum hai." Armaan said. "Armaan, its late. I think you should leave now." Riddhima said. "No. Aaj toh mai yahi rahunga apne best friend ke ghar." Armaan said. "Armaan, dekho mazak mat karo. Leave right now." she said. "Okay fine. I'll leave. Tumhe pata hai na tum kitni bossy ho."  Armaan said. "What? Mai bossy hu, toh tum pagal ho." Riddhima said. "Haha tell me something new." Armaan said. "Armaan, you leave right now." Riddhima said. "Okay. Bye. Take care. And please don't cry." Armaan said and kissed her on her forehead. "Bye Armaan. Good night." she said and hugged him tight. "Aur ha dhyan se utar na pipe se." Riddhima said. "Okay boss." Armaan said and left.

Here is the 10th part. Yes, I know its a chotu part. 😔 But next update will be bigger.😉 I hope you guys like it. Bye. Take care. Good night. ❤️

part 11- Scroll down

Ish09 thumbnail
Awesome ff... I just came across your ff nd read all parts in a go...continue soon.. nd can you please pm me wen u update the next part??[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much. ❤️  Sure.😊
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiara97

Awesome ff... I just came across your ff nd read all parts in a go...continue soon.. nd can you please pm me wen u update the next part??

Thank you so much ❤️ Ofcourse, I'll send you the pm 😊
kiara97 thumbnail
Thanks for the pm..btw is Niki armaan's girlfriend?? I hope he sorts out whatever relation he has with her before proposing ridhima.. But anyways you'd already have the story in your mind nd I'm sure whatever you write would be amazing...
I loved the part wen armaan came to her room through the pipe...ar are soo adorable.. Hope to see more romantic scenes between ar...
Continue super soon.. Since I have my exams coming from 21st of these month, I won't be able to be on the forum till July..so please try to give an update before that so I can read one last update before drowning myself in books, its a humble request...
Love,
kiara 😊 😳 Edited by kiara97 - 7 years ago
K.A.J.E.N. thumbnail
Soo Amazing and Cute update especially when Armaan came through his Own Special Way to meet his Riddhima...But plzzz Do pm me when u update nxt time... dis time may b u 4gt ... Plzzz keep in mind for nxt time...pm meee TAKE CARE 😛Edited by K.A.J.E.N. - 7 years ago