Bye 
Take care 

Thank you so much for your lovely comment. ❤️
Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: K.A.J.E.N.

When Will You Update ISHA... 😭 Plzzz Update... We All Are Waitinggg 😲 😕

I'm sorry for not updating and to keep you all waiting for so long.
Edited by ishachavan23 - 7 years ago
Ish09 thumbnail
I'm extremely sorry for not updating fr 2 days. But, I promise I will give regular updates from now. The most awaited part is here. Their performance. I hope you all will like it. Enjoy reading it :)

CHAPTER 7

RIDDHIMA'S POV

Finally we were about to go on stage. My throat was dry. I couldn't hear what the person on the stage was saying. This was the first time I was going to perform in front of so many people.    
Armaan handed me a bottle of water. I guess he saw how nervous I am. "Thanks." I said. I quickly drank the water. Stage fright. Yes I am suffering from stage fright right now. I don't know what is happenning around me. The organizer gave us the microphones. "Riddhima we will be going on the stage. Everything is going to be fine. I know how you feel right now. Just take a deep breathe and once you are on the sage I swear you will enjoy it." Atul said. I gave him a small nod and a smile. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe. I'm good. I kept repeating to myself. The organizer signaled us to go on the stage. My heart is racing and my hands are sweating. OMG, I'm gonna faint. 
  The guys finally went on the stage.  Abhi took his place behind the casio. Armaan and Rahul  had guitars in their hand and Atul and Sid were standing besides them. Abhi, Armaan and Rahul started playing the soft tune of Tum se hi and Atul and Sid starting humming the tune. 

ATUL:

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

Tum se hi din hota hai
Surmaiye shaam aati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

RAHUL:

Har ghari saans aati hai
Zindagi kehlati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

ARMAAN:

Aankhon mein ankhen teri
Bahoon mein baahein teri
Mera na mujh mein kuch raha hua kya
Baaton mein baatein teri
Raatein saugatein teri
Kyun tera sab yeh ho gaya
hua kya
Mein kahin bhi jata hoon
Tumse hi mil jata hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi

SIDDHANT:

Shor mein khamoshi hai
Thodi se Behoshi hai
Tum se hi tum se hi

Aadha sa wada kabhi
Aadhe se zayada kabhi
Jee chahe karlu is trah wafa ka
Chode na chote kabhi
Tode na tute kabhi
Jo dhaga tumse jud gaya wafa ka

ABHIMANYU:

Mein Tera sarmaya hoon
Jo bhi mein ban paya hoon
Tumse hi tumse hi
Raste miljate hai
Manzile miljati hai
Tumse hi tumse hi

Na hai yeh pana
Na Khona hi hai
Tera Na hona jane
Kyun hona hi hai

Abhi ended the song. Oh God they were fablous. But Armaan was the best among them. His voice is so beautiful. I can hear him singing for the rest of my life. Riddhima get a grip on your self. When they ended the song the audience cheered for them loudly. Oh God it was my time to go on the stage. I'm so freaking nervous. I took a deep breathe. "?Riddhima aap agle 3 minutes mai stage par jaengi. And don't worry you are going to be good." my manager said and I nodded. "Are guys enjoying it?" Sid screamed. " Make some noise for our beautiful friend Riddhima." Rahul screamed. My manager signaled me to go on the stage. My hands were sweating and my heart was racing. I quickly made my way on the stage. There were so many people cheering for me. Oh God this is so beautiful. I'm so proud. "Hello everyone." I screamed. 
  Abhi started playing the tune of Janam janam on the casio. Me and the rest of the boys were ready with microphones in hand to start singing. I saw Zoe and Muski standing in the front row, I waived at them. They were cheering for me. I'm so lucky to have them in my life. They are supportive. I wouldn't be anywhere without them. 

SIDDHANT:

Janam janam janam saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale do badan ho judaa
Meri hoke humesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

ARMAAN:

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Kabhi na kehna alvida

Aha ha ha o...

Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

Oh God Armaan's last high note was so beautiful. He sang staring at me intently. What does that mean? Is he singing it to me? Why don't he understan I'm trying to move on and forget about the past. I'm trying to forget about us. But he is only making it harder for me.  Is it so difficult for him to understand that I'm trying to move on? But look at him he is looking like an angel in his white shirt. His voice. His eyes. Oh God, he is so beautiful. I love him but I have to control myself. Armaan I'm going to kill you. 

RIDDHIMA:

Teri baahon mein hai mere dono jahaan
Tu rahe jidhar meri jannat wahin
Jal rahi agan hai jo ye do tarfa
Na bujhe kabhi meri mannat yahi
Tu meri aarzu, main teri aashiqui
Tu meri shayari, main teri mausiqi

SIDDHANT:

Talab talab talab bas teri hai mujhe
Nason mein tu nasha banke ghulna yunhi
Meri mohabbat ka karna tu haq ye adaa
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

RAHUL:

Meri subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho
Tum dard ho, tum hi aaraam ho
Meri duaaon se aati hai bas ye sadaa
Kabhi na kehna Alvida...

Atul ended the song. This was the best experience of my life. The boys were great. "We are thankful to Sanjeevani hospital for giving us a chance to perform here. Aap sabko bhi thank you itna sara pyaar aur support dene ke liye. Thank you very much to each and everyone person who helped us and made this performance happen. Good night everyone and take care." Armaan thanked everyone. We all came and stood in the center and bowed down and greeted everyone.

ARMAAN'S POV:

Finally we were done with our performance. It was so great. Riddhima was looking so beautiful. She looked like an angel. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I wanted to hug tight and never let go. Armaan, stop before you loose your damn control. I think Riddhima caught me when I was looking at her all time while we were singing. What. I can't help it she was looking so beautiful and she was was right there in front of me. What do you expect from me? I'm a human after all. And that Sid. I'm going to punch him right in his face. He was also looking at Riddhima while singing. I know he has started liking her. Hey, but she is mine. Wait. What. Now were did that come from? Armaan you are losing it. 
  We all gathered at the backstage. Riddhima's and our manager came and appreciated us for our performance and we thanked them. As our managers left Rahul pulled all of us in a group hug. But Riddhima was just standing there and looking at us. I waived my hand to call her to join the group hug. But she refused. I came out of  the hug and moved towards her. I pulled her  to where we were standing. "Guys we forgot Riddhima." I said. "Oops sorry." Atul said. And we again had a group hug but with Riddhima this time. After we parted she mouthed a thank you to me. I just winked at her. Oh shit, she blushed. Oh God, I missed this so much. I love it when she blushes.
  "Guys, how about a sleepover at our apartment?" Sid asked. "No, mai bohot thak gayi hu. Some other day may be." Riddhima said. "Ridzi please don't be a spoilsport. Aur waise bhi ab iske baad pata nahi hum milenge bhi ya nahi." Atul requested. Oh God, I never thought about this. This is the last time I'm meeting her. No I won't let this happen. "Riddhima, please." I said. I know she will never refuse me. "Okay fine." she said instantly. I knew she couldn't refuse afterall I'm Armaan Mallik and no one can refuse me. 
   "Guys." Muskaan came screaming to the backstage. Oh God, she is screaming again. Aye! I like her. She is bubbly and a lively girl and a good friend anyone can have. But the only problem is that she is very loud. "Oye, Jungli billi stop shouting. Ghar nahi hai tera jo idhar udhar pagal ki tarah bhaagti aur chilati rahegi tu." Rahul said. Ab shuru hoga mahayud Muskaan aur Rahul ke beech. I love to see them fighting. It's like watching those typical daily soaps. "Kaankhajure, tujhe kya problem hai gaala mera aur pair bhi mere mai jitna chahe chillaungi aur bhagoongi. Oye, teri wajah se bhool gayi jo bolne ayi thi. Kamina kahika." Muskaan said. "Tune mujhe kamina kaha. Teri toh.." Rahul moved forward to grab her but I grabbed him back. "Rahul what are you doing? Stop it and behave yourself. Tu usse jungli keh raha hai but tu bhi ussi ke tarah hi jungli harkate kar raha hai." I said to him. "Armaan why are you scolding me? I'm not a kid." Rahul said. "Ha tu toh uss se bhi bura hai." Muskaan said. "Muskaan please stop this and behave." Riddhima said and she kept quite. Thank god thet stopped fighting.
    "So, you guys coming for the sleepover? right?" Abhi asked the girls. "Yes, but we don't have a change of clothes." Riddhima said. "Okay, so we all will go to your apartment and you girls can grab your clothes and then we can go to our apartment." I suggested. "Sound great." Zoya said. We left from the hospital and headed to Riddhima's apartment. We reached her apartment and the the girls went upstairs to grab their clothes and other necessary tings. The girls came after fifteen minutes and we all left for our apartment. 
   We reached our apartment. We all changed into our night clothes and settled in the living room. "I'm hungry." Muskaan said. "Yes, same here. Mere pait mai toh chuhe bhaag rahe hai." Atul said. "Lets order pizza." Zoya said. "No, abhi mujhe pizza khane ka mood nahi hai." I said. "I'll cook for you guys." Riddhima said. "Toh phir pasta cook karna. I love pasta." I said and she smiled at me. "Okay. But mujhe pata nahi kaunse ingredients kaha honge." Riddhima said. "Come, I'll show you." Atul said. "Sure. Guys I'll be back soon with your pasta." Riddhima said and went in the kitchen with Atul. 
   The rest of us just talked. But Muskaan and Rahul just fought with each other. After few seconds Riddhima and Atul came with the our pasta. They gave each one of us. I remember Riddhima had cooked pasta on our second date. I miss it so much that it hurts sometimes. I quickly brush these thoughts and dug into the pasta. Oh f**k, this is so delicious. This is the best pasta I've ever had. "Oh God, Riddhima this is so delicious. Your cooking skills are amazing." Sid said. "Its really good." Rahul said and we all nodded. "Thanks. I'm glad you all liked it." Riddhima said.  "We all loved it." Atul corrected her. After our delicious dinner we decided to sleep.
  We had brought beds and put them in the living room. Muskaan had booked the sofa for herself. Rahul slept alone on the first one. Sid and Abhi slept on the second one. Me and Atul chose the third one and Riddhima and Zoya were left with the last one. I was going to sleep with Riddhima. Not really with Riddhima. Her bed was just a few centimeters away from my bed.
 God please help me. I don't want to lose my control and do something stupid and make Riddhima upset. I don't want to make her cry because I hate it when she cries.

Part 8- Scroll down
K.A.J.E.N. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oooh Finally Finally Finally You Update ISHA... AND THE UPDATE WAS AWESOME AS ALWAYZ... AND THE LINE ARMAAN SAID I MISS IT SO MUCH THAT Its HURT SOMETIMES WAS JUST 😲 😭 PLZZZ DONT END THE SLEEPOVER SOO SOOON ... PLZZZ GV SOME AR MOMENTS SEPARATELY... PZZZ AND PLZZZ GIVE REGULAR UPDATES ISHA... EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT PART.. TAKE CARE 😉
Ish09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.A.J.E.N.

Oooh Finally Finally Finally You Update ISHA... AND THE UPDATE WAS AWESOME AS ALWAYZ... AND THE LINE ARMAAN SAID I MISS IT SO MUCH THAT Its HURT SOMETIMES WAS JUST 😲 😭 PLZZZ DONT END THE SLEEPOVER SOO SOOON ... PLZZZ GV SOME AR MOMENTS SEPARATELY... PZZZ AND PLZZZ GIVE REGULAR UPDATES ISHA... EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT PART.. TAKE CARE 😉

Yes finally!😆  Thank you so much for the comment.❤️  Okay, promise more AR moments.
Ish09 thumbnail
Hello, I'm back again to bore you guys with my ff. 😆 I know I promised that would be giving regular updates but look here I'm a day late in updating the part. I'm so sorry guys. (kaan pakad ke sorry) Enough of my shit, here is the next part

CHAPTER 8

RIDDHIMA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of giggling. I see the boys taking my pictures and Muski and Zoe laughing really hard. What is wrong with them. What is happening? "I know I'm beautiful. But why are you all clicking my pics?" I asked annoyed. "Yes, tum bohot bohot bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho." Armaan said who was sitting on the bed besides mine. Armaan said I was looking beautiful. This must be a dream. "Riddhima mirror mai jaake check kar." Muskaan said still laughing. I quickly got up from the bed and went to the bedroom to check in the mirror. What the f**k? They had drawn a mustache above my lips and different things all over my face. I know who must have done this. I'm pretty sure. 
    I moved towards the living room were everyone were still laughing. I quickly picked up the cushion lying on the sofa and moved towards Armaan and smacked him hard with the cushion. "Oww... Riddhima why did you hit me? What did I do?" Armaan asked innocently. "Tumne kuch nahi kiya hai na? I know yeh tumhara hi idea tha. Yeh sab tum pehele bhi karte the." I said and smacked him again. "Riddhima you know I love teasing you. Tumhe sataye bina my day is incomplete." Armaan said and smacked me with another cushion. "What the hell Armaan." I screamed. And we both got into a pillow fight. I missed this so much. Oh God, what everyone must be thinking about us. I moved a little to hit Armaan, but I tripped and  fell straight into his arms. Shit. He was staring into my eyes intently. His hands on my waist and my hands were on his chest. I had this sudden urge to kiss him but I controlled. Muskaan cleared her throat and we came out of our dreamland.  
  "Armaan, Riddhima ki eyes mai kya kya dikha?" Rahul teased us. I immediately stood up. "Aww Riddhima is blushing." Zoe said. Idiot, I'm going to kill her. "Oye Raool, agar aur kuch bakwaas ki na toh sach mai bohot pitunga tujhe." Armaan said glaring at Rhul. "Guys yeh sab chaddo. I'm very hungry. I want food." Muskaan said. "Kitni bukh lagti hai tujhe? I think everyone else eats to live but you live to eat." Rahul teased her. "Abey kaankhajure tujhe kya problem hai mere khaane se? Mind your own damn business." Muskaan said. "Guys, stop. I will make the breakfast." I said and went into the kitchen to make breakfast.

ARMAAN'S POV

"Oww... Riddhima why did you hit me? What did I do?" I asked her innocently. Oh, I love to tease her. I missed teasing her. "Tumne kuch nahi kiya hai na? I know yeh tumharahi idea tha. Yeh sab tum pehele bhi karte the." she said. She remembers everything and she is pretending that she has forgotten about us. Typical Riddhima. "Riddhima you know I love teasing you. Tumhe stayre bina my day is incomplete." I said and smacked her with a pillow. "What the hell Armaan."  she screamed. And we got into a pillow fight. I felt like we were reliving the old days. I missed this so much. If she is going to enjoy like this then I would tease her everyday. I love it when she is like a child and is enjoying. I can do anything to bring a smile on her face. Her smile just makes my day and life beautiful. I guess, she tripped and fell into my arms. Thank you God. My hands quickly held from her waist and her hands landed on my chest. I can be like this for the rest of my life. I was staring intently in her eyes.
    They are so beautiful. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I controlled myself from doing anything stupid. I don't want to be the cause of Riddhima's tears. Muskaan cleared her throat and we came out of our dreamland. "Armaan, Riddhima ki eyes mai kya kya dikha?" Rahul asked in a teasing tone. Riddhima immediately stood up. "Aww Riddhima is blushing." Zoya said. "Oye Raool, agar aur kuch bakwaas ki na toh sach mai bohot pitunga tuhje." I said glaring at him. "Guys yeh sab chaddo. I'm very hungry. I want food." Muskaan said. "Kitni bukh lagti hai tujhe? I think everyone else eats to live but you live to eat." Rahul teased her. "Abey kaankhajure tujhe kya problem hai mere khaane se? Mind your own damn business." Muskaan said. "Guys, stop. I will make the breakfast." Riddhima said and went into the kitchen to make breakfast. Until then we all quickly showered and settled in the living room.
      "Guys, the breakfast is ready." Riddhima said while coming in the living room with breakfast. "Oh God, Aloo ke parathe! I love you Riddhima." I said only to find everyone staring at me and a blushing Riddhima. "Kya hua guys? Why are you all staring at me?" I asked. What happened? Did I do something wrong? No. "Armaan you love Riddhima?" Atul asked surprised. "What? No." I said. How did he know? Rahul must have told him. Idiot. I looked at Rahul to ask him but he shook his head in refusal. Toh phir usko kaise pata chala? Oh f**k! I realised what I had blurted out. Oh shit. I had said I love you Riddhima loud and clear. "I meant thank you Riddhima. You guys know I love Aloo paratha." I said. "Oh thank God. I really thought you love Riddhima." Sid said. Isko kya problem hai if I love Riddhima. "Riddhima, paratha is so deicious. Thank you so much." Abhi said. "Your welcome Abhi. You guys carry and I'll just be back. Zoe mere kapade bag mai hi hai na ki idhar udhar nikal kar phek diye?" Riddhima asked. "Jagah par hi hai. Now go and come quickly." Zoya said. Riddhima went to the bedroom and we continued eating the parathas. They are so good. I missed her parathas. Actually, I miss everything about her.

RIDDHIMA'S POV

I made Aloo parathas for breakfast. I know Armaan loves Aloo paratha. "Guys, the breakfast is ready." I said moving to the living room with breakfast. "Oh God, Aloo ke parathe! I love you Riddhima." Armaan said. Wait. What the f**k. Shit. Shit. Shit. He said he loved me. I guess I'm dreaming. I know my cheeks must have become red because Armaan was staring at me. Oh God, this is so embrassing. But who cares. Armaan just said he loves me. "Kya hua guys? Why are you all staring at me?" Armaan asked. I think he still didn't realised what he had blurted. "Armaan you love Riddhima? Atul asked surprised. "What? No." He said. What. He doesn't love me. Oh God,  and here I was thinking that he loves me. Stupid me.  I need to leave this room before anyone notices my tears which threatened to spill.
   I looked towards Armaan and saw him in deep thoughts. After few seconds he realised what he had said. "I meant thank you Riddhima. You guys know I love Aloo paratha." Armaan said.  Oh thank God. I really thought you love Riddhima." Sid said. "Riddhima, paratha is so deicious. Thank you so much." Abhi said. "Your welcome Abhi. You guys carry and I'll just be back. Zoe mere kapade bag mai hi hai na ki idhar udhar nikal kar phek diye?" Riddhima asked. "Jagah par hi hai. Now go and come quickly." Zoya said. I quickly took a shower and came to the living room to find everyone sitting in a big circle. "Yeh kya kar rahe ho tum log?" I asked them and sat between Muski and Zoe. "Kuch nahi bas aise hi 21 questions jaise. Ek dusre ko questions puchenge." Abhi said. "What are we waiting for then?" I said. "Okay, me first. Rahul, your crush." Armaan asked. 
     "Uhm.. Mus- Muskaan." Rahul said. What the hell! Rahul has a crush on Muskaan. "Oye kaankhajure, do you even know what are you saying? Tu aur mai? Please ha." Muskaan said. "Muskaan he just said that he has a crush on you and nothing else. Usne yeh nahi kaha ki tum logon ko date krna chahiye abhi ke abhi and please don't get hyper about this. Thoda chill mariyo. Okay?" Armaan said. "Sirf tu kehe raha hai isliye." Muskaan said. "Good girl." Armaan said. "Armaan, your crush?" Rahul asked Armaan. Oh God. "Tu hai mera crush Raool." Armaan said. "Abey chal haat kamine." Rahul said. 
     "Armaan your favourite colour?" Zoe asked Armaan. Red. "White." Armaan said. But his favourite colour was red. "But pehele your favourite colour was red." I asked him. "Riddhima pehele aur ab mai bohot difference hai." Armaan said. Oh yes. Pehele voh mujhse pyaar karta tha aur ab nahi. How silly of me! "Riddhima, your last 3 ex?" Abhi asked. Oh shit! what do I say now? Should I tell them. "I can't tell." I said. "Ridz this is not done. Please tell us we are your friends after all." Atul said. I looked at Armaan but he was busy staring at his hands. "Riddhima yaar come on now tell us." Abhi said.

ARMAAN'S POV

"Armaan your favourite colour?" Zoya asked me. "White." I answered. "But pehele your favourite colour was red." Riddhima said. Oh she still remembers. But usko kya pata red was my favourite colour because she looked beautiful in red. "Riddhima pehele aur ab mai bohot difference hai." I said. "Riddhima, yur last 3 ex?" Abhi asked. f**k. ABHI. "I can't tell." she said. Thank God. "Ridz this is not done. Please tell us we are your friends after all." Atul said. Argh.. ATUL, please stop before she starts crying. I know she is going to cry if they force her to tell her the truth. I was looking down at my hands but I knew she was looking at me. "Riddhima yaar come on now tell us." Abhi said. Oh God, I know she is going to burst into tears. Great, she ran to the bedroom. I know she must be crying. 
   " You want to know who her ex was. I was her ex. She dated me,happy now? You people made her cry.I hate you guys" I screamed. "Armaan, we are sorry." Abhi said. "Sorry my foot." I said and went to the bedroom. I knocked on the door twice but she did not open. "Riddhima, please open open the door." I said and again knocked on the door. No came the reply. "Riddhima Jaan please ope the door." I said. I know this will work and the next instant the door opened. "Riddhima, I'm sorry." I said. "Armaan, why are you saying sorry?" she asked. 
     I pulled her hand and made her sit on the edge of the bed and I settled on my knees before her and held her hands. "Riddhima, look at me." I said. But she did not avert her gaze from the floor. "Jaan please." I tried again and this timeshe looked at me. "Riddhima, I'm so sorry. Please Jaan let me talk. I told everyone about us and they all apologized for their behaviour. Ek wada karogi mujhse?" I said. She nodded her head. "Please stop crying. You know I hate you tears. Promise me you won't cry from now." I said. "I'll try." she said still sobbing. I wiped her tears and pinched her cheeks to make her smile. And I was rewarded with the best smile. 
      "Yes, that's more like my Riddhima. And you don't need to answer anyone." I said. "Okay." she said. I held her face in my hands and said "Riddhima, I know we are not dating but you will always be special for me and always remember that I hate your tears. Ek aur baat yaad rakhna Armaan hamesha hoga apni Riddhima ke liye. Always remember I'll always be there for you no matter what."  She hughed  me tight. I missed this. I came out of the hug and kissed her forehead. "Armaan, thank you so much. Aur tumhe bhi kabhi problem ho toh mai bhi hu tumhare liye because you are also special for me. So, Armaan Mallik you know where to come when you need a friend. I promise I'll try not to cry and will be there for you always." she said. 
  "Yes. So friends?" I said and moved my hand for her to shake. "Friends." she said shaking my hand.

RAHUL'S POV:   (PS-  Rahul's first POV ever)

f**k. I should have stopped them. Armaan bhi bohot gusse mai hai. "Guys mujhe tum logon se kuch kehena hai. Can we agree on something?" I asked them. They all nodded. "I know Riddhima is amazing. She is our friend and we all like her. But I don't want any fights between us because of her." I said. "Rahul, please stop all this." Sid said. "Sid, please don't make me stop. Yeh bolna bohot important hai. And Armaan still has the same feelings for her. I think I'm clear with this." I said. They all nodded.

I hope you all like it. Please comment and like. Thank you :)

K.A.J.E.N. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wwoohooo 👏 👏 👏 WOWWW FINALYY MY AR MOMENTS 😃 U knw what ISHA boht late update Ho raha hai par agr uske baad esa update milega too sath khoon bhi maaf 😛 hahahaha 😆 Jokes Apart AMAZING UPDATE Boht Cute Moments the ARMAAN RIDDHIMA ke 😊 But plzzz jst be regular ab itna acha update dogi to patience bhi rakhna mushkil hai sooo plzzz UPDATE SOON... LOVE UH TAKE CARE
Ish09 thumbnail
NOTE:
Hello! I know its been a long time I have not updated. I'm so so sorry
.Voh kya hai na mere matches the, so I didn't get time to update. Yes, I know I had said that would update regularly but I couldn't and for that I'm really very very sorry. I will update the next part on Monday. And is baar sachiwala promise I will update regularly. I hope you guys understand me. Bye. Take care. :)
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing ff. Pleas continue soon