Dill Mill Gaye

AR FF- HALF A HEART - Page 4

Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER 5

ARMAAN'S POV

We all gathered in the main hall. "Guys what do you all think of going to Ridz and two her friends and we can all go to the park together in one car? Siddhant asked. "Yes and one car isn't enough." I said quickly. They all nodded. "Alright I'll just text her." Siddhant said. Why does he get to text her? Does Sid like Riddhima? Why don't I text her too? I think I will. I took  my phone and texted her.

To Riddhima,
 Hey Riddhima, it's me Armaan. We were wondering if you and your friends would like us to pick you up and then we can head to the park together. :)

From Riddhima,
Sure. Sounds fun.

RIDDHIMA'S POV

I looked at my phone and saw two messages from Siddhant and Armaan. I opened Armaan's first and smiled at myself.

From Armaan,
Hey Riddhima, it's me Armaan. We were wondering if you and your friends would like us to pick you up and then we can head to the park together. :)

To Armaan,
Sure. Sounds fun.

I saw Siddant's and texted him back. I headed towards the kitchen to make sandwiches for our little outing. After preparing the sandwiches I packed them in a small picnic basket.  I heard a knock on the door.It must be Muski. Yay! I opened the door and Muski walked in. "Hi Muski baby." I said to her. She hugged me and she was looking gorgeous as always. "Hello Ridzi. Kaisi hai? Sab changa?" she said. "Sab changa hai." I replied. "Mujhe kya yaha door mai hi khada rakhegi?" she said. "Oops sorry. Chal andar jaldi se." I said and moved towards the hall. We both settled on the couch and waited for Zoe to come downstairs. She came after few seconds and  greeted Muskaan. After their pleasantries I faced to Muski to ask her. "Well Muski I wondering if you would like to come to the concert where I'm performing. Look agar tumhe nahi ana hai then it's fine. Please talk with Zoe and tell me." I said.
  They both went and came out with sad faces. "Ridz I don't think we'll be..." Muski said. Are they gonna say no? "Please don't say no." I pleaded. "Are yaar chill maar. We are coming to the concert. And we would never miss it. Ridz jaan-e-man tere liye kuch bhi." Zoe said dramatically. "You idiots. I hate you." I said. "But we love you." they both said. "Aww I love you too guys." I said and we had a group hug. "Waise kiske saath perform karnewali hai tu? Muski asked me. Before I could tell her the doorbell rang.

ARMAAN'S POV

We were 30 minutes late. I asked Riddhima her address and we reached there after few minutes. We were greeted my beautiful Riddhima. My Riddhima? When did she become mine? Shut up Armaan.
  "Hey guys." she greeted us. "Hello." Abhi said and went to greet Zoya. They all greeted her and next was Sid. He gave her a long hug and I felt jealous. Sid tu jaroor mujhe se pitnewala hai. I so wanedt to punch Sid right in his face. But I'll have keep control on myself because Sid is my buddy afterall. Taking a deep breath to calm myself I walked forward a little and smiled. "Hi." I said. "Hey." she replied. "Uhm you look nice." I managed to say. "Thanks." she said blushing. I smiled and greeted. 
  I noticed there was one more girl with them. We all moved in the living room. Before I could ask Riddhima about the new girl she screamed on top of her voice. "TD (Thousand Decibels). Hayyo rabba, Ridzi why didn't you tell me before that you were perfroming TD? she said excited. "Muski, please stop shouting. Aur kabhi surprise ke baare mai sunna hai? I wanted to surprise you." Riddhima said calming Muski. Muski? What kind of name is this? "Hello ji. I'm Muskaan Chadda from Punjab and Ridzi's best friend. Nice meeting you all. Muskaan introduced herself. We all shaked hands with her and last one was Rahul. Oh God, here she goes again. I guess isse sirf chillana ata hai. "Hel.. Oye kaankhajure tu? What the hell are you doing here?" she said nearly jumping on Rahul. "Oye jangli billi thand rakh. Atte hi jangli billiwala kaam kar diy na. Well, why I can't be here? Yeh tere papa ki place hai? Rahul said making stand away from himself. 
    "Oye, why are you bringing my father in this? Jo bhi bolna hai mujhe bol mere papaji ko kyu bol raha hai?" she said angrily. "Teri toh..." Rahul moved forward to hit her but Atul came in between them. I quickly went towards Rahul pulled him back. "Rahul what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like a three year old?" I asked him. "Armaan why are you telling me to behave? What did I do? Vaise yeh sab us jhalli ne start kiya." he said. "Rahul not agian. Muskaan I'm sorry for Rahul's earlier behaviour." I said . "It's okay Armaan. You don't need to be sorry. Aur tu..." she said facing to Rahul. "Learn something from Armaan. It would help you." "Guys please stop this. We are not here to fight. Have you two met before?" Atul asked them. "Yes, unfortunately she was my neighbour back in Punjab." Rahul said. "Oh hello, I'm the unfortunate here and not you. Raab hi jaane how I have put up with you for so many years. Aya bada unfortunate." Muskaan replied angrily. "Please stop both of you and please settle down." Riddhima intervened. We all sat on the couches. 
   I was observing Rahul who was sitting besides me. He couldn't get his eyes off Muskaan. I wonder what's going on in his mind. "Oye Raool, you love Muskaan na? Aur please don't you dare lie to me." I whispered to Rahul. "I guess I have always been in love with her. But I never had the courage to tell her because I'm not sure about her feelings." he whispered back. "Don't worry  everything will be fine. Now that she is here try to spend more time with her and tell her how you feel about her." I said to him. "Okay." he said. "Can we leave now?" Sid asked.

RIDDHIMA'S POV

We all got out of the house and sat in the car. Armaan and Zoe in the front. Me and Muski at the back. Rahul, Abhi, Sid and Atul in the other car. Armaan started driving and most of the car ride was silent. After ten minutes Zoe said that we have reached the park. We all got down from our cars.We all got in he park and sat  on the blnket. I found few peolple staring at us. I guess they knew us. "Ready for our match Sid? I asked . "Oh yes and I'm ready to win." he said. "One on one or teams?" I asked. "Pehele one on one aur uske baad teams." he said. I put the ball down in the middle and then walked back. "Go." Rahul screamed.
   We both ran to the ball. I got the ball first. I was kicking it around him and then he would chase it around. After playing for sometime we both we were tired and decided that we play in teams now. I was observing Armaan for quite sometime. I thought he was jealous of Sid. How typical of Armaan. I suddenly remembered something from our college days.

*FLASHBACK*

It was Valentine's day. Armaan had planned the day at the beach. We had the best time.We ate all  the junk food that we could.  And then we were just walking by the shore hands in hands and silence doing the talking for us. It was so peaceful. We had a long walk and then Armaan stopped walking. He suddenly turned me around and covered my eyes with his hands. "Armaan what are you doing?" I asked him. "Kuch nahi jaan. Bas jab tak mai nahi bolu tab tak aakhe mat kholna okay." he said. I nodded. He slowly moved his hands from my eyes. "OMG Ammy I love you so much." I hugged him tightly. He had managed to make a sand art. There was a huge heart and I love you Riddhima was written in the middle of the heart. And by the huge heart stood a small boy with a bouquet of red roses and chocolates for me. The boy came towards me and gave me the roses and chocolates. I took them and mouthed a thank you to Armaan and he flashed his dimpled smile. "Please stop calling me Ammy it's so annoying." he said. "Why? Itna accha toh hai. Ammy." I said to annoy him further. "Please Riddhima." he requested. "Okay baba, I won't." I said. Our conversation was interrupted by the boy. He motioned me bend forward towards him. I did as he asked and he kissed my cheek and left from there running. "Aww how cute." I said. "Oye chotu she's my girlfriend. Aur ab agli baar usko kiss kiya na toh bohot pitega." Armaan shouted to him who was running to the opposite side. "And you." he said turning towards me. "What was so cute about it? When I try to kiss you stop me and you aloud that tiny monster to kiss you. It's first and last time this happened and no one is aloud to kiss you except for me. Understood?" he said angrily. "Armaan you were jealous of a small kid?" I said laughing heartily. "Ha.. nahi-nahi. Why would I be jealous of that tiny monster? Okay fine, I was jealous of him." he said. "You know Armaan you look super cute when you are jealous. I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too." he said hugging me tightly.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Sid's voice brought me back to present. I again chanced a look at Armaan. He was still looking at Sid angrily. Armaan tum kab sudhroge?

ARMAAN'S POV

Sid and Riddhima went to play football and the rest of us were sitting on the blanket and watching them. Yes I was incredibly jealous to watch Sid and Riddhima the only girl I loved truly have fun together and flirt. That made me mad. After playing one on one matches they started picking their teams."Sid you pick first." Riddhima said. "I want Zoya." Sid said. "I pick Abhi." she said. "I want Rahul." Sid said. "I choose Armaan." she said. Wait what? She really picked me! I walked over to her side and stood beside Abhi. "I pick Atul. So Muskaan you are with Ridz." Sid said. Game on. 
  The ball was in the middle of the field again. "Go!"Abhi shouted. Abhi and Sid went after the ball. Abhi got the ball which made me and Riddhima run to the opposite sides. Sid tried to get the ball from Abhi but he failed because Louis passed it to me which caused all of them to chase me. Muski somehow got the ball from them and ran back. Rahul got the ball and passed it to Sid. But Sid kicked it in the air. Riddhima ran to where Sid was and waited for the ball to come down enough for her to hit it with her head. When she hit the ball with her head it went to Zoe. She smiled and tried to kick it but I took it. We all laughed . I kicked the ball and made a goal. "We won Riddhima!" I screamed. "Yes." she replied. We celebrated our victory I looked at Riddhima and she winked at me and I smiled brightly. I must have looked like an idiot.

RIDDHIMA'S POV

Armaan kicked the ball and made a goal. "We won Riddhima!" Armaan screamed. Shit. My heart skipped a beat when he said my name. I love the way he says my name. "Yes." I replied. We were celebrating our victory Armaan looked at me and I winked at him. He smiled brightly at me. Oh God, His smile. Riddhima baby get a grip. At looked at my phone and it was 4:00. "Whose hungry?" Atul asked. We all raised our hands. I passed the sandwiches we I had brought and Atul passed the snacks which he had brought. All loved the sandwiches and praised my cooking skills. My phone buzzed and I excuse myself and went a little far to answer the call.
  "Hi. I'm at park. You coming here? Oh, anything important? Okay fine. I'm waiting."  I cut the call and moved back to where others were sitting.

Whose call it was? Any guesses. Riddhima's boyfriend?😲  flashback kaisa laga? I know it is not so good. I hope yeh chapter bada ho jaise aap sab ne demand kiya tha. Aur hamare dil ka Armaan is back finally.   I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Bye. See you again tomorrow.

part 6- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4609952?pn=5

Edited by ishachavan23 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part isha 
Armaan was back with a bang 
Loved the cute flashback 
N the game was fun 
But the surprising n much awaited package was muskaan 
It was the best part where muski n Rahul started fighting n awww Rahul loves her 
I dnt think ridzi ka koi boyfriend hoga 
May be another girly entry 
Shayad nikki or Anji 
Or i may be total wrong 
Shayad boyfriend ho bhi sakta hai
Soo over all amazing part 
N haan forget to mention 
Loved jealousy waala armaan 
It's cute to imagine him all going possessive abt ridhima 
Hope i covered all the part 
Take care 
Bye 
K.A.J.E.N. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Enjoyed the Part ISHA... And the flashback was also really cute ... Armaan's Jealousy, the little monster, everything was shoo cute ... I jst want k yeh part khatam hi nahi Ho I REALLY enjoyed seriously ... 😳 😉 AR MOMENTS INCREASE KARO NA PLZZZ... BAs Ab Kal ka Intezaar hai JALDI UPDATE KARNA 😆 LOVE UH '
Ish09 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: K.A.J.E.N.

Enjoyed the Part ISHA... And the flashback was also really cute ... Armaan's Jealousy, the little monster, everything was shoo cute ... I jst want k yeh part khatam hi nahi Ho I REALLY enjoyed seriously ... 😳 😉 AR MOMENTS INCREASE KARO NA PLZZZ... BAs Ab Kal ka Intezaar hai JALDI UPDATE KARNA 😆 LOVE UH '

Thank you so much. aanewale parts AR ke moments increase karungi.👍🏼
Ish09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ITSABOUT_DMG

Awesome part isha 

Armaan was back with a bang 
Loved the cute flashback 
N the game was fun 
But the surprising n much awaited package was muskaan 
It was the best part where muski n Rahul started fighting n awww Rahul loves her 
I dnt think ridzi ka koi boyfriend hoga 
May be another girly entry 
Shayad nikki or Anji 
Or i may be total wrong 
Shayad boyfriend ho bhi sakta hai
Soo over all amazing part 
N haan forget to mention 
Loved jealousy waala armaan 
It's cute to imagine him all going possessive abt ridhima 
Hope i covered all the part 
Take care 
Bye 

I'm glad you liked it so much. Bingo! it was not riddhima's boyfriend. 👏 Thank you so much for this lovely comment.❤️
Ish09 thumbnail
NOTE:

Firstly, I'm really very very sorry.(Kaan pakad ke sorry) I was busy yesterday so could'nt update. I have my cricket practice everyday. So, it will be difficult for me to update everyday. I have decided to update three days a week. I hope you guys understand.  I will be updating on every monday, wednesday and friday. The next update will be on monday. And I promise the updates will be big and there will be AR moments too.
Bye. Take care.

ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
It's ok isha 
Dnt be sorry 
We understand 
Take your time n enjoy the cricket practice 
Take care 
Ish09 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ITSABOUT_DMG

It's ok isha 

Dnt be sorry 
We understand 
Take your time n enjoy the cricket practice 
Take care 

Thank you so much for understanding me. :)
Ish09 thumbnail

CHAPTER 6

ARMAAN'S POV

Riddhima came back and settled with us after answering the call. Kiska call hoga? Does she have boyfriend? NO. "Ridz kiska call tha? Anything serious?" Atul asked Riddhima. "It was my manager. He called to inform that he is coming here to meet us. He said he wants to discuss few things with us regarding our performance." she said. "Oh. I thought it was something serious." Atul said. We chatted  waiting for Riddhima's manager to arrive. He came after 30 minutes. "Hey everyone." he greeted us. Hi we all said .
   " Your performnce is tomorrow.So, have you guys decided on the song yet?" he asked. "We totally forgot about it. Have you thought of any?" Abhi asked him. "No. You guys decide among your selves and tell me before tomorrow morning." he said. "How many songs do we have to sing?" I asked him. "You'll have to sing 2 songs. When do you guys plan on doing the rehearsals? Your performance is tomorrow and you people have still not decided the songs yet. What is wrong with you all?" he said angrily. "Sorry. We will decide everything and inform you. Aur concert kitne baje hai?" Sid asked him. "The concert will be starting at 5:00 and your performance will be at 7:00. But you people will have to be there by 5:30." he said. "We have to be there by 5:30 so we can easily rehearse in the morning. What say guys?' Rahul  asked. We all nodded. "I have already informed your manager about this boys. I hope you guys decide upon the song real fast and tell me." he said. Yes we all said. "Bye. I'll take your leave." he said and left. 
   "Riddhima, how do you put up with him? He's so strict and demanding. Hitler kahika." Sid said making us all laugh. "He's not at all bad. But when it comes to work he is all serious and strict." Riddhima said. "Lets decide the songs." Abhi said. "Tum hi ho?" Zoya suggested. "No. Its too romantic." Sid said. "Soch na sake kaise rahega?" Muskaan asked. "No." I said. "Janam Janam?" Riddhima asked. "Yes. This song is perfect." Atul said. We all nodded. "Haye mere Shahruk ka song." Muskaan said excitedly. "Gaana gana humne hai phir tujhe kyu itni excitement ho rahi hai? Aayi badi Shahruk ki fan." Rahul said. OMG there he goes again. I doubt that Rahul even loves her because they are always ready to pounce on each other. "Oye kaankhajure" Muskaan moved forward to hit him but Abhi stopped her and pulled her back. "Guys please don't get started again. We still have one more song to select." Atul said getting all serious. "I think we should select a old song now." Abhi suggested. We all agreed. "Which is that song from Veer-Zara? Uhm.. Janam dekhlo mit gayi dooriya.." Sid said . "No its too slow and sad." Riddhima said. "How about Tum se hi from Jab we met?" I asked. Riddhima suddenly looked at me. We were staring in each others eyes until Atul's voice broke our staring session. "That's really a nice song." Atul said. I know she liked that song. "So its Janam janam and Tum se hi." Abhi said. "So, tomorrow at my apartment at 10 in the morning for rehearsals?" Riddhima asked. "Sure." Sid said. We decided to leave and meet the next day for rehearsals.

*NEXT DAY*

We have our rehearsals now. We reached Riddhima's apartment. We greeted the girls and took our seast on the couches. "So lets start." Riddhima said. "Yes. But kya tumne apne manager ko songs ke bare mai bol diya na?" Atul asked. "Yes I informed him and he is fine with it." Riddhima said. "Lets start guys we are already running out of time." I said. 

RIDDHIMA'S POV

The boys came in the morning at sharp 10:00. I know its not less than any miracle. I thought that they would be late like the last time. "So lets start." I said. "Yes. But kya tumne apne manager ko songs ke bare mai bol diya na?" Atul asked me. "Yes, I informed him and he he is fine with it." I told him. "Lets start guys we are already running out of time." Armaan said. I had shifted the couches to corners with Zoe and Muski's help. So now we had enough space for practicing. The boys started dancing and all weird things they could. "Guys hume dance bhi karna hai?" I asked. "Haan toh." Armaan said with a smirk. "No, we don't have to. Armaan is just messing with you." Abhi said. 
    "Armaan please stop it and be serious for once." Abhi scolded Armaan like a school teacher. I guess Abhi is the mature and serious among them. "Okay sorry." Armaan said. We seriously started practicing after that. Armaan was looking at me all the time while singing. What is wrong with him? What is he trying to say? He still loves me? No. He doesn't.  He said he didn't love me. NO. He never said that. But I know he  doesn't. Arrrgh.. he is driving me mad. Armaan why do I love you so much? 
    "Muskaan will you give me that  bottle please." Rahul said. "Oye khotte, I'm not your servant. Agar bottle chahiye toh khud jaa ke le.Aya bada." she said angrily."Muskaan not again. He just asked you to pass the bottle. There is no need to start a fight." I said. "Rahul,  here take this bottle." Atul passed on the bottle to Rahul. "Thanks Champ." Rahul said. After drinking the water Rahul started talking to Armaan in whispers. What are they talking about? I guess because they are talking about me because was constantly looking at me.

ARMAAN'S POV
   "Guys hume dance bhi karna hai ?" Riddhima asked. "Haan toh." I said teasing her. OMG! I loved teasing her so much. "No, we don't have to. Armaan is just messing with you." Abhi said. "Armaan please stop it and be serious for once." Abhi said serioulsy. Oh there he goes again Abhi the teacher. He the serious among all of us. He enjoys with us and everything  but if we do something wrong he starts giving us lectures like a school teacher. "Okay sorry." I said. We started practicing seriously after that. I was only looking at Riddhima while practicing. I guess she figured it. I so wanted to hold Riddhima and sing her the songs. I really meant each and every word I sang. I really love her. I want to tell her how much I love her. But she doesn't love me. 
   "Muskaan will you give me that bottle please." Rahul said. "Oye khotte, I'm not your servant. Agar bottle chahiye toh khud jaa ke le. Aya bada." Muskaan said angrily. Oh God not again. "Muskaan not again. He just asked you to pass the bottle. There is no need to start a fight." Riddhima said. "Rahul, here take this bottle." Atul passed on the bottle to Rahul. "Thanks Champ." Rahul thanked him. After he drank the water he turned towards me. "Bohot beautiful hai na uski eyes?" Rahul whispered to me. "Ha very very beautiful." I whispered to him gazing in Riddhima's eyes. "Aur bohot badi bhi." Ragul said. "Ha itni badi ki unme dive kar sa-" I suddenly realised what I was saying and glared at Rahul  and he smiled at me."Abe saale Raool you know you talk shit. Aur agar jyada bola na toh Muskaan ko bata dunga ki how much you love her." I said to shut him up and it worked. "Okay fine I won't. But yaar when are you planing to tell her that you still love her?" Rahul asked me. "I don't know. May be after the concert or never." I said. "I think you need to tell her before its too late." he said. "Okay Baba Raool." I said.
    "So guys I guess we had enough praticse and I really hope that we don't mess it." Atul said. "No we won't" Riddhima assured him. "Guys I think we should get going. Riddhima we will meet you and the girls in the evening at the concert. And all the best." Abhi said. "Sure. Same to you." Riddhima said. We wished each other luck and then the boys left.

Hello. I'm finally back. I know its very chotu update. I'm so sorry. But I promise next update will be bada. I hope you guys like this part. Enjoy reading. Good night :)

ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Hey isha 
Amazing part 
Thanks for accepting my request of Janam Janam song 
More than ridhima ' s pov i liked armaan ones today 
N that Rahul n armaan Lil convo abt their OWN girls was sooo cute 
I just hope armaan jaldi se ridhima ko batadey ke he still loves her 
Warna like Rahul said kahin der na hojaye 
Yeah yaar part was short but sweet at the same time