Take care 
Bye  

Thank you 🤗
Ish09 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
CHAPTER 4

RIDDHIMA'S POV

My alarm went off and I woke up. I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. After changing I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. Making breakfast wasn't a big task because I loved cooking. After preparing the breakfast I headed towards Zoe's room to wake her up. "Good morning Zoe." I said jumping on top of her. "Morning" she said . "Okay so I'm going to meet the boys. I will be back soon and the breakfast is ready." "Okay." Zoe replied. I headed upstairs  to grab my bag. When I came downstairs Zoe was not there. So I grabbed my car keys from the table and left to meet the boys at the hotel as instructed by my manager.
    I finally reached  the hotel. I guess the boys are already here. I knocked on the door of the hotel room and Siddhant opened the door. He greeted me with a warm hug and I replied with a small hi. Rest of the boys were sitting on a couch. I went to them and hugged them. Just as I was about to speak I was cut off by my manager. When did he get here? I guess I forgot that he was my manager and  will be present at every effing place where I will be. Aye! I don't hate him but sometimes he's too demanding. But you know what forget it because nothing can be done about it. "Good morning everyone. Okay so your performance is on the 22nd of this month which is two days ahead." we all nodded. And after that he left. I made myself comfortable on the bed.
     "Would you mind if we call you Ridz?" Atul suddenly asked. "Oh you don't have to ask. Ofcourse you can but terms and conditions applied." they all laughed. "Okay what it is?" Atul asked. "Wait let me guess you will also keep us some funny nicknames?" Rahul butted in our ongoing conversation. "Yus." I replied. "Then let me tell you we already have nicknames. So, Atul 's nickname is Champ then Siddhant's is Sid, Abhimanyu's is Abhi and mine is Raool. I hope you remember them." Rahul said. "And what about Armaan?" I suddenly asked him. "I like calling people by their original name." came Armaan's curt reply. "Ridz please don't mind him. He is just like that." Rahul tried to ease the situation. "It's okay Rahul." I replied . "Forget all that.  I wanted to ask if you could join us at the park and we can play football. You can call your friends too." He said. "Sure. Sounds fun. Bye, I'll catch you guys later." I left for my house. 
      I reached home and changed into some pjs. I sat in front of the TV and fell asleep. I woke up after an hour or two and made some dinner as I loved cooking. Sometime later Zoe joined me. I told Zoe about our plan and she was fine with it and asked if we could call Muskaan with us and she agreed. Zoe and Muskaan were only two friends of mine. I mean best friends. And about Muskaan she's the bubbly typical Punjabi kudi . She has jet black curly hair and she is so beautiful. She's very loud and talkative. Most of all a good friend and thats why I love her so much. We finished our dinner. I wished Zoya good night and headed to my room.

SIDDHANT'S POV

I couldn't get her out of my head. Riddhima, she was so beautiful. I decided to text her.

To Riddhima,
"Good Night Sweetheart. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and I'm pretty good at football :)"

She instantly texted back.

From Riddhima,
    "Night Sid. But I think I'm better than you ;)"

I replied.

To Riddhima,
     "Haha. We'll see that tomorrow when you loose!"

She replied.

From Riddhima,
      "Oh haha lets see tomorrow." 

I seriously can't wait to see her tomorrow. Am I falling for her?

RIDDHIMA's POV

After wishing Zoe good night I came to my room. I took a quick shower and changed into my night clothes. I was just sitting on my bed when my phone beeped. I checked my phone there was a message from Sid.

From Sid: 
"Good Night Sweetheart. Can't wait to see you tomorrow and I'm pretty good at football :)"

To Sid:
"Night Sid. But I think I'm better than you ;)"  

From Sid:
"Haha. We'll see that tomorrow when you loose!"

To Sid:
"Oh haha lets see tomorrow." 

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up in the morning to the sound of buzzing. Who the hell is calling at this time? Man, you just ruined my precious sleep. f**k you. I cursed the person who called  me so early in the morning. Still laying in my bed I stretched my hand and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. They were two messages. One was from Rahul and the other one was from Siddhant. 

From Rahul,
Hey Ridz! Good Morning. Are we still on for the park?

To Rahul,
Morning. Of course! I wouldn't miss it for anything in this world. :)

The next one was from Siddhant. I quickly replied  and headed for a shower. After taking my own sweet time for shower I changed my clothes and made my way towards Zoe's room. But Zoe was still sleeping. So I decided not to wake her up.

From Rahul,
Cool! How does 2:00 sound?

To Rahul,
Perfect. Sounds great! See you later Raool! :P

After sometime I went to wake up Zoe. "Get up you lazy ass." I screamed. "I'm up." she said annoyed. "We need to reach the park at 2:00 so please get ready and Muski ko bhi phone karke bol dena."  I said. I left her room and went to my room. I decided to rehearse some songs because I've got only two days. We still have not decided on the song. I'm nervous about signing with the boys because they are great singers. After hours I decided to stop. Now I needed to ask Zoe.
  "Zoe are you ready yet?"I asked her coming down to the hall. "Yes and Muski will be here anytime." she said. "I need to ask you something." I said. "Sure please." she replied. "I know you have your life and you are busy and all. So, would you mind coming to the concert for our performance? And Muski too? I guess you guys can manage to come to the concert for me. Most of all I need you guys and your support. Please come!" I requested Zoe. "Okay, don't need to say please and all. I'll tell you when Muski is here. We'll both decided and tell you. Okay?" she said. "Fine. I'll see you after sometime going to get ready." I said and left. I went to my room and changed my clothes.

So here is the 4th chapter. Did you guys miss Armaan in this chapter? Don't worry he will be back in the next part. I need  you all to help me to select a song which they will be signing at the concert. Give in your suggestions. And I promise to use the song of your choice. Be ready for a football match and  the entry of our punjabi kudi. And I'll be back tomorrow with the next part. Bye.

Edited by ishachavan23 - 7 years ago
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey isha 
Nice chapter 
I definitely miss armaan in this part 
But hey what's with this sid thingy 
I dnt like this at all after all 
Sid is sid 
Can't trust him 
Anyways 
Please write some AR flashback scenes it would be awesome to read 
N abt the song 
I dnt listen much to English song's so i can only tell u abt Bollywood ones if u find it right then please do add 
I think Janam Janam from Dilwaale will suit in the concert 
N i can imagine AR singing n glancing towards eachother in between the song 
I hope you dnt mind suggesting me that song 
Anyways final take would be yours 
So not forcing 
N yeah 
Please do add more of muskaan n ridhima bond just like armaan n Rahul 's bond 

Ufff i came up like hell of demands 
Nai??? 
Continue soon 
Bye 
Take care 
Ish09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ITSABOUT_DMG

Hey isha 

Nice chapter 
I definitely miss armaan in this part 
But hey what's with this sid thingy 
I dnt like this at all after all 
Sid is sid 
Can't trust him 
Anyways 
Please write some AR flashback scenes it would be awesome to read 
N abt the song 
I dnt listen much to English song's so i can only tell u abt Bollywood ones if u find it right then please do add 
I think Janam Janam from Dilwaale will suit in the concert 
N i can imagine AR singing n glancing towards eachother in between the song 
I hope you dnt mind suggesting me that song 
Anyways final take would be yours 
So not forcing 
N yeah 
Please do add more of muskaan n ridhima bond just like armaan n Rahul 's bond 

Ufff i came up like hell of demands 
Nai??? 
Continue soon 
Bye 
Take care 

First of you all thank you so so much for such a baddawla comment. Mai toh bollywood song hi dalne wali thi. And about Sid don't worry he is not the villian in their love.Aur apka demand sir aakho par. But aapki 1 demand I guess complete nahi hogi. I don't think jyada flashbacks honge. I will surely try but I can't promise anything. ❤️

Edited by ishachavan23 - 8 years ago
Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yooo...!
My Baby ,, i am Back...

Loving the story..
Not so Slow Not So Fast..
No Enemies & Evil thing..
Sab Kuch Positive..

Chalo Kuch to Different hai #Ishu..

Flash Back Ziyada nahi hai..
But thoda to Hona chahiye Na Ishu..
Bas thoda sa AR Flashback.. Happy Moment Wale..

& Yai Sid Ko durr rakhna.. Warna Mai SAR FOD DUNGI.. you Know Na I am Best In it.. :p

& About Song selection..
HUMI wala Hi Rakh Janam Janam..
Chalo Meri Janemann Ki Farmaish Hi puri karte hai..

& Yeah Muski Ki entry Dhamakedaar Hone chahiye..
K.A.J.E.N. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey!! NICE PART ISHA... 😛 And yeah Mera ARMAAN tha ke is part me ARMAAN ko zyada dekhU Hehehehe...So I surely miss him.. But as uh say next part me hoga soo I m jst waiting for next update... And eagerly waiting for OUR VERY OWN AR MOMENTS 😆 😉 OR AB NA YEH CHOTUUU SE PARTS NAHIII WE WANT A BIGGG ONEEE.. 👏 And the SONG JANAM JANAM Suggested by Our HUMERA is really good and may b suitable for AR ... DO ADD IF U FEEL SO... BYE
Ish09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

Yooo...!
My Baby ,, i am Back...

Loving the story..
Sab Kuch Positive..

& Yai Sid Ko durr rakhna.. Warna Mai SAR FOD DUNGI.. you Know Na I am Best In it.. :p

& About Song selection..

First of all welcome back. thank you so much for your comment. Aapko sid ko maarne ke jaarurat nahi padegi. janam janam done 👍🏼
Ish09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mpakeez

Yooo...!
My Baby ,, i am Back...

Loving the story..
Sab Kuch Positive..

& About Song selection..

Welcome back and thank you so much for the lovely comment. Aur aapko Sid sar fodne ki jarurat nahi padegi I promise. Flashbacks and Janam janam done 👍🏼
Ish09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: K.A.J.E.N.

Hey!! NICE PART ISHA... 😛 And yeah Mera ARMAAN tha ke is part me ARMAAN ko zyada dekhU Hehehehe...So I surely miss him.. But as uh say next part me hoga soo I m jst waiting for next update... And eagerly waiting for OUR VERY OWN AR MOMENTS 😆 😉 OR AB NA YEH CHOTUUU SE PARTS NAHIII WE WANT A BIGGG ONEEE.. 👏 And the SONG JANAM JANAM Suggested by Our HUMERA is really good and may b suitable for AR ... DO ADD IF U FEEL SO... BYE

I'm so sorry ki aapka armaan pura nahi hua but aaj ke update mai pakka pura hoga. And big update on the way. 😉  aur song janam janam hi hoga 😃