Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 6)

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

Originally posted by SurabhiA91

It was indeed a really good episode after leap coming to ishita she is madly in love with raman n also the fact how deep his words have affected her it kind of shows why she did not return in those 7 yrs as she thinks raman consider her as a biggest problem of his life so since she is away he is happy in his life regarding shagun she just said shagun has taken all the responsibilities n her kids have a mother deep fown she has not accepted the fact of shagun being raman's wife any other way so it is obvious after coming face to face with raman she will keep her distance coz of the mu but the pain coz of this mu would be visible once she may go bavk to bhalla house for ruhi
Adi is my favourite character post leap he is ishita's replica in the truest sense though he had spent only 1 year with ishita n years before n after were with shagun still ishita has this influence on him. From tge looks of it he is going to australia very soon as pihu will tell him abt ishita n guess he might see her pic on aliya's fb account as other wise adi shravu scene doesn't make sense .

Coming to pihu she is most likely to bring ishra face to face along with adi as in today's sbb also she was present in the hotel room where ishita was treating ruhi though coz of power cut ishita didn't see her but I asm sure she saw ishita as her face was clearly visible in the emergency light I guess adi would be the one who will tell her the truth about ishita once he sees her alive so ishra reunion will happen coz of all the three kids they will again come together ruhi ke liye n pihu n adi will bring them closer specially adi as he just can't see anyone else as raman's wife it was so visible when talks about raman n shagun marriage were going on he was really worked up.

Though I don't like mosquito but guess he is not turning negative as of now he n alia might also help in bringing ishra together

Waiting for the tomorrow's episode precap was awesome

Good post

But it looks too simple and straightforward to be true

Pihu will see her

I guess investigate and find out truth

But lots of drama and heartbreak

That is obvious there would be lot of drama n heartbreak specially as raman is so possessive about ishita that in his jealousy he might use shagun as when he would know ishita thinks that he is married to shagun remember asia business head award function out of jealousy he had given the credit of his award to shagun that is when the kids come into play pihu getting to know about ishita then adi is there n offcourse ruhi her truth would be the biggest turning point but all this might lead airhead to turn negative as she is always in her delusional world she might think since ishita has moved in maybe raman will also move on with her but he would just be using her

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishi-AngryBird-sudha_suresshmaduragymhasium-K.13-Sri1091svati12

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:34am | IP Logged

It was indeed a really good episode after leap coming to ishita she is madly in love with raman n also the fact how deep his words have affected her it kind of shows why she did not return in those 7 yrs as she thinks raman consider her as a biggest problem of his life so since she is away he is happy in his life regarding shagun she just said shagun has taken all the responsibilities n her kids have a mother deep fown she has not accepted the fact of shagun being raman's wife any other way so it is obvious after coming face to face with raman she will keep her distance coz of the mu but the pain coz of this mu would be visible once she may go bavk to bhalla house for ruhi
Adi is my favourite character post leap he is ishita's replica in the truest sense though he had spent only 1 year with ishita n years before n after were with shagun still ishita has this influence on him. From tge looks of it he is going to australia very soon as pihu will tell him abt ishita n guess he might see her pic on aliya's fb account as other wise adi shravu scene doesn't make sense .

Coming to pihu she is most likely to bring ishra face to face along with adi as in today's sbb also she was present in the hotel room where ishita was treating ruhi though coz of power cut ishita didn't see her but I asm sure she saw ishita as her face was clearly visible in the emergency light I guess adi would be the one who will tell her the truth about ishita once he sees her alive so ishra reunion will happen coz of all the three kids they will again come together ruhi ke liye n pihu n adi will bring them closer specially adi as he just can't see anyone else as raman's wife it was so visible when talks about raman n shagun marriage were going on he was really worked up.

Though I don't like mosquito but guess he is not turning negative as of now he n alia might also help in bringing ishra together

Good post

Pihu will see her

That is obvious there would be lot of drama n heartbreak specially as raman is so possessive about ishita that in his jealousy he might use shagun as when he would know ishita thinks that he is married to shagun remember asia business head award function out of jealousy he had given the credit of his award to shagun that is when the kids come into play pihu getting to know about ishita then adi is there n offcourse ruhi her truth would be the biggest turning point but all this might lead airhead to turn negative as she is always in her delusional world she might think since ishita has moved in maybe raman will also move on with her but he would just be using her

Haha

True

Airhead would turn negative surely

Adi will perhaps break the truth

Ruhi will unintentionally bring them together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-maduragymhasiumSri1091

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Good post

Pihu will see her

u r righta
raman wl behave good with xena to show off to ishu and xena wl think raman has moved on.to make ishu feel jealous raman wl say i wl marry xena.xena wl start building her castles.bt everything wl cone crashing down when she wl gt to knw that raman ws using her then she wl actually turn negative
3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:36am | IP Logged
ruhi misunderstanding ishita 
ishita misunderstanding raman 

raman misunderstanding ishita omg 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Boo2014-AngryBird-svati12

RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Hopefully

Mosquito gets beaten up by Raman

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-maduragymhasium

3fra IF-Sizzlerz
3fra
3fra

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Raman promise romi to take over australia company 
after ishra face of he will want more to take over the company as ravange 
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 3fra

ruhi misunderstanding ishita
ishita misunderstanding raman

raman misunderstanding ishita omg

Yeh hain mu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri1091

SurabhiA91 IF-Dazzler
SurabhiA91
SurabhiA91

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIshraru

Good post

Pihu will see her

u r righta
raman wl behave good with xena to show off to ishu and xena wl think raman has moved on.to make ishu feel jealous raman wl say i wl marry xena.xena wl start building her castles.bt everything wl cone crashing down when she wl gt to knw that raman ws using her then she wl actually turn negative

Well he will behave good with airhead but he won't make any promises about marriage as that brings raman into a bad light n he  really doesn't have to do that as ishita already mu them to be married. Though cvs are expert in butchering raman's character but still I feel this won't happen as other wise ishita would not have misunderstood that shagun is married to raman this easily

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-maduragymhasium-K.13-svati12

Go to top