Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurabhiA91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was indeed a really good episode after leap coming to ishita she is madly in love with raman n also the fact how deep his words have affected her it kind of shows why she did not return in those 7 yrs as she thinks raman consider her as a biggest problem of his life so since she is away he is happy in his life regarding shagun she just said shagun has taken all the responsibilities n her kids have a mother deep fown she has not accepted the fact of shagun being raman's wife any other way so it is obvious after coming face to face with raman she will keep her distance coz of the mu but the pain coz of this mu would be visible once she may go bavk to bhalla house for ruhi
Adi is my favourite character post leap he is ishita's replica in the truest sense though he had spent only 1 year with ishita n years before n after were with shagun still ishita has this influence on him. From tge looks of it he is going to australia very soon as pihu will tell him abt ishita n guess he might see her pic on aliya's fb account as other wise adi shravu scene doesn't make sense .

Coming to pihu she is most likely to bring ishra face to face along with adi as in today's sbb also she was present in the hotel room where ishita was treating ruhi though coz of power cut ishita didn't see her but I asm sure she saw ishita as her face was clearly visible in the emergency light I guess adi would be the one who will tell her the truth about ishita once he sees her alive so ishra reunion will happen coz of all the three kids they will again come together ruhi ke liye n pihu n adi will bring them closer specially adi as he just can't see anyone else as raman's wife it was so visible when talks about raman n shagun marriage were going on he was really worked up. 

Though I don't like mosquito but guess he is not turning negative as of now he n alia might also help in bringing ishra together

Waiting for the tomorrow's episode precap was awesome
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

today ishu showed how much she loves raman
for those who think that ishu doesn't loves raman shld watch today's episode
bt it ws strange hw ishu assumed shaggy has married raman as if shhe had always expected raman to gt married to xena.
today i read some comments that raman's love is selfish whereas ishu's love is selfless
ys ishu's love is selfless bt Raman's love is unconditional and possesive
still i am irritated as to why cvs are nt showing Raman's self thought
i am so much waiting fr raman's self thought
don't knw if cvs wl show that or not?

Well

They already showed Raman self thought in drunken state

Today was all about showing ishita love for Raman
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Well

They already showed Raman self thought in drunken state

Today was all about showing ishita love for Raman

that was only one scene
bt i want raman to see pihu and be happy that pihu is just like ishu
-MS- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Aha ms

You have laid out entire track

This is going to get serious and dirty

Battle of egos

We can perhaps depend on vakil to run away with ruhi

That will be turning point

Raman will definately do some kand

Yes, Leo ...rightly said. Battle of egos.
Mani is predictable, his reach is also predictable.
But Shagun and Nidhi are the X-factors of this track.

BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: SurabhiA91

It was indeed a really good episode after leap coming to ishita she is madly in love with raman n also the fact how deep his words have affected her it kind of shows why she did not return in those 7 yrs as she thinks raman consider her as a biggest problem of his life so since she is away he is happy in his life regarding shagun she just said shagun has taken all the responsibilities n her kids have a mother deep fown she has not accepted the fact of shagun being raman's wife any other way so it is obvious after coming face to face with raman she will keep her distance coz of the mu but the pain coz of this mu would be visible once she may go bavk to bhalla house for ruhi

Adi is my favourite character post leap he is ishita's replica in the truest sense though he had spent only 1 year with ishita n years before n after were with shagun still ishita has this influence on him. From tge looks of it he is going to australia very soon as pihu will tell him abt ishita n guess he might see her pic on aliya's fb account as other wise adi shravu scene doesn't make sense .

Coming to pihu she is most likely to bring ishra face to face along with adi as in today's sbb also she was present in the hotel room where ishita was treating ruhi though coz of power cut ishita didn't see her but I asm sure she saw ishita as her face was clearly visible in the emergency light I guess adi would be the one who will tell her the truth about ishita once he sees her alive so ishra reunion will happen coz of all the three kids they will again come together ruhi ke liye n pihu n adi will bring them closer specially adi as he just can't see anyone else as raman's wife it was so visible when talks about raman n shagun marriage were going on he was really worked up.

Though I don't like mosquito but guess he is not turning negative as of now he n alia might also help in bringing ishra together

Waiting for the tomorrow's episode precap was awesome

Good post

But it looks too simple and straightforward to be true

Pihu will see her

I guess investigate and find out truth

But lots of drama and heartbreak
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish pihu once calls raman "Ravaan kumar"
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
btw today's episode had ruhaan-alia nok jhok 🤣
alia ka dil toot gaya hoga 🤣
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MS-

Yes, Leo ...rightly said. Battle of egos.
Mani is predictable, his reach is also predictable.
But Shagun and Nidhi are the X-factors of this track.

I think

Nidhi running away with ruhi will be turning point

She will realign the track
BombayTroll thumbnail
Nidhi is the most important player of the track

She running away with ruhan after finding out Raman and ishita will be tbd turning point
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

btw today's episode had ruhaan-alia nok jhok 🤣
alia ka dil toot gaya hoga 🤣

pyar bhari nok jok 😆 🤣