Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

I am so sorry- An Apology. (Page 4)

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meg12

Clap Lovely post
Brilliantly written. Last scene was indeed remarkable ''Tum Chale Jao Shravan'...like his eyes told strange aspect much more to be revealed abt Suman as what lies beneath. Enable to grasp her being looser...cant let that happen and their came his words 'Tumhe Mujhpe Bharosa hai na'. The last scene left me with stupendous affect when she pushed and immediately comes sorry in a second that conveys thousand miles... I want you to go but I need you the most...

Thank U.

Tum chale jao Shravan...There is nothing more you can do. If Nanu has lost hope, I have lost it too...and what can U do, anyway, when the whole family has deserted me? Broken Heart

Tumhe Mujhpe Bharosa haina?- Tell me you do...Even if I don't have that trust in me...I can't let you be broken...I'll do whatever it takes to make it alright...Don't ask me how. 

That push..I know...It was so spontaneous and so very childish...Go away, I want to cry in peace...
But then the realisation came...Did I actually hurt you? I don't even have the right to...I am so sorry...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousrubyRi21

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preciousruby

Abs brilliant post as usual !!
I was missing your post after the awesome Shraman scenes in the episode..   I was sooo craving for one LOL & here you are !!  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. 
And I sincerely hope you get time  to make the posts after each episdoe.. Eagerly awaited..  Day DreamingCool

Thank U. Embarrassed I will definitely make the effort. This couple is so worth it. Heart
And the encouragement I get from readers like you is so inspiring. So, Thank You again. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preciousruby

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by chicksoup

[QUOTE=Ri21
Aww. Glad u liked it Heart
Totally actions speak louder than words.. would love to see them joining all the puzzles to get to know about eachother's feelings
N even i was thinking what ll shravan do after this case. Coz even if he wants to settle here for once he ll have to go to sort all the issues there. As he said he has a firm there and there are loads of cases which are pending. I guess after this khosla track we indeed have the most important track on our way

Ri,
Khosla...I don't know if it'll end here...He stirred a hornet's nest...It can't end with just paying him off like that. It is a serious allegation he made...Priya's name needs to be cleared...Shravan will have to do just that, eventually.   Wink

Ri21

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Wowsie and you are back with a fab one...
This makes me go all awww and want to hug the man called shravan who is no less broken and has his issues which he likes to keep them hidden and doesn't like to pour that pain out for everyone to see.

He has masked it all so well and with the intentions of moving on/already have moved on,he still is there stuck with his heart at one place.

Still seeing her this side has evoked feelings in him which were all so hidden somewhere deep down,her pain is for him to see and experience and the misunderstanding is fading.

They are getting back to what they had a decade back,it's her crisis which is being highlighted and the his turn will be next.

Then it will be her stepping up and standing next to him and being there in real sense.

I am in awe with this serial and you reviews..

DocDchicksoup

DocD Senior Member
DocD
DocD

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by DocD

And a certain Miss S is here!Wink

Soup is back...feel so good to be able to respond to you!!Big smile

Hiya Chicks!! My Soul Sisss
Hug
How I MISSED your posts!!Embarrassed

How BEAUTIFULLY you have articulated the significance of Sumo's sorry...the EDKV writers are defo extraordinary
But, YOU Chicks and your writing, is for sure
Beautifully Sublime!

ClapClapClap

I for one, am a huge fan of how the 'apology' between Shravan and Sumo has played out till date

It in fact constitutes the CRUX of the ShraMan dynamic
Between
THEN
And
NOW!

Have been actually meaning to make a post on it, especially considering how the last 2 weeks have panned out, and what they mean to the progression in ShraMan's equation
And, believe me, when I say this, Chicks, your post will be the catalyst...my inspiration to put down my 2 cents...

For now, will put forth my thoughts on what you have so elegantly highlighted...

My heart went out to Shravan too

Sumo and her pain was there for all to see

But Shravan...

The DEPTH of his love is something else...

He knows Sumo is not just his friend
He is completely aware about how his feelings for her have only grown
Strengthened actually after he met the real Sumo
He is drawn towards her every single minute
But is scared to hope...to dream
Yet, this does not stop him
From feeling her pain
From making it his own
He knows not what the future holds in store
Does he care?
No!

All that he has to say is
"Main tumhain kabhi harne nahin doonga, Sumo!"

ClapClapClap

What a man, you are Shravan Malhotra
"A Man of Character", indeed!

Needless to add, Shravan Malhotra is one of the best written characters of all time, in the fine arts/celluloid (am specifically not mentioning Indian TV here, since, it would actually be undermining the character sketch)
And, Namik Paul is playing him to PERFECTION!
Finally to reiterate, as I mentioned in my post yesterday, Nikita Dutta was simply OUTSTANDING...the girl is truly GIFTED!

Loads of Love, Behna,
Dyotona

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Aww...

You talked about the CRUX na..Even I was thinking how that is the recurrent theme in the show...all about an apology...How well it was given or intended...
Yep! And how it is so SEAMLESSLY taking the story forward, and the ShraMan dynamic too!Smile
...And now if he actually buys the case, rather than fight it for her, he is incriminating her mother...and would owe her an apology...which he can never express in mere words...

I am so eagerly looking forward to see how Mr. Shravan Malhotra manages to give her that apology, when he REALISES the significance and CULPABILITY of what he has done.Wink
Whoa! What a FANTASTIC point you make, Chicks! Had not thought that far yet...
As that VO in the latest promo says "Toh Shravan ne Sumo ko pahunchayi kaunsi chot?"
How will Shravan restore Sumo's 'aatm samman"
Now, THAT will be one helluva APOLOGY
In THE Shravan Malhotra, style!Big smile

Poor thing! Heart Who can blame him when Sumo's tears blind him...he is doing it all for her...Day Dreaming

And in the end, I guess this wouldn't be about apology...but about two individuals growing when everything they do is for the other person. 

I am reminded of how Sumo had to cover up for Shravan when he decided to  decline Nanu's request. Wink...But that decision he took , for HER SAKE...elevated him in his father's eyes...and MENDED something he could not have on his own. Heart No amount of apology would have worked with his father either. Wink
What a SUPERLATIVE perspective, Chicks!
How beautifully these two are entwined, really...
What a SPLENDID dimension to the by now legendary EDKV "apologies"!
ClapClapClap

Hiya, Chicks!

LOVED your response, as always...

My 2 cents, above, in blue...

Love,
Dyotona

chicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

This makes me go all awww and want to hug the man called shravan who is no less broken and has his issues which he likes to keep them hidden and doesn't like to pour that pain out for everyone to see.

He has masked it all so well and with the intentions of moving on/already have moved on,he still is there stuck with his heart at one place.

Still seeing her this side has evoked feelings in him which were all so hidden somewhere deep down,her pain is for him to see and experience and the misunderstanding is fading.

They are getting back to what they had a decade back,it's her crisis which is being highlighted and the his turn will be next.

Then it will be her stepping up and standing next to him and being there in real sense.

Thank U, SahSah. Embarrassed

Seriously...makes us all want to hug that man...All the hatred he cultivated all these years...how it all melted in a matter of seconds...How delusional had he been that what he had with her could be ignored just like that.

And how responsible he is now...when he is not even the cause for any of her troubles...How he just cannot let go. Heart

DocDSahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SahSah

Thank U, SahSah. Embarrassed

Seriously...makes us all want to hug that man...All the hatred he cultivated all these years...how it all melted in a matter of seconds...How delusional had he been that what he had with her could be ignored just like that.

And how responsible he is now...when he is not even the cause for any of her troubles...How he just cannot let go. Heart

The troubles she is facing has been blessing in disguise for them,they get to experience what had been missing from their lives.

we all need a man like him in our lives LOLHeart

DocD

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ri21

[QUOTE=Ri21
Aww. Glad u liked it Heart
Totally actions speak louder than words.. would love to see them joining all the puzzles to get to know about eachother's feelings
N even i was thinking what ll shravan do after this case. Coz even if he wants to settle here for once he ll have to go to sort all the issues there. As he said he has a firm there and there are loads of cases which are pending. I guess after this khosla track we indeed have the most important track on our way

Ri,
Khosla...I don't know if it'll end here...He stirred a hornet's nest...It can't end with just paying him off like that. It is a serious allegation he made...Priya's name needs to be cleared...Shravan will have to do just that, eventually.   Wink

he is here to stay as his assistant is kinda "in love" with suman and he looked quite frustated after hearing that. so yea abhi bohut drama hone wala hai

DocDchicksoup

Go to top