And so fragile...

Seeing you breakdown,

Sucks the life out of me.

That  gasp of apology,

Makes me more feeble.

All I want is,

For you to stop hurting.

...Anything and everything it takes...

I guess this is the first time I have actually felt more for ShravanEmbarrassed in a Suman- centric episode...especially with Nikita's dazzling performance.

The one moment to take back from the episode for me was the I am so sorry'. Nikita emoted it so wonderfully.Clap..and Shravan's response to it was so realistic.

An apology.  Isn't that what he had wanted all these years? So heartfelt it had been, and it had melted him twice as much as her Thank You'...in fact he hurt along with her so much that he couldn't take that burden of her apology...or her need to say it just then.

The writing is beautifully sublime!  Day Dreaming

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

gaya_subTina.H.CashiviVishakha2092rcoza.Jas.DocDpotterginnyniara12Yoga4lifepreciousrubyTINAMONI.bohemian.an_chauDivyaDivI10gauriangelindraniguptaFangirlForeverhanishankshalz_123yurimehta11poppinsskweetrockstar-AvadaKedavra-_RockingGirl_...-Riya-...orion23WinterIsComingBinKuchKahe.SahSahRi21_Eternity_

niara12 Senior Member
niara12
niara12

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
As always Chicksoup your post are amazing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TINAMONIchicksoup

potterginny Senior Member
potterginny
potterginny

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
wow soup! Glad to read your post.
All this while , right from that night she pushed him away till now, he has been receiving the shocks of his life. The person who means the world to him is being shredded piece by piece every single moment.
He has worshipped her all his life, admired her for her ferocity, always saw her as self competent and self sufficient, till the point that he mistook her facade as selfishness for everything.
But now he is burdened with guilt for things he didn't do. He feels so much for her. All that matters to him is what she thinks and says. She said, Jo nanu chahte hai, on face value he denied her but he just did what she wanted.
All he wants is to give her whatever she wants.
He gives it all away with abundant love but little acknowledgement from her carries him to seventh heaven. In flashback, her public defense for him in front of that lady, that hair ruffling gesture for the birthday gift all that gave him so much of happiness.
And now, before party he was actually pleased to be around her, in the car after fixing it, the phone call after she receives medicines he was very pleased with the call that he had a soft smile after she hung up, the wait on the day after she lamely apologised, he so wanted to see her.. Even at the party, for most of the intimate dances, he was with her. Post party, he was hellbent on keeping her out of trouble. And so shattered that he did what he did to vent out his anger...
And the thank you...gosh! such a tender expression!! And he blushed! Heart

such a long post! I am surprised I wrote this!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.CashivipreciousrubyTINAMONIhanishankgauriangelindraniguptapoppinsschicksoupRi21...-Riya-...

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Yes, that one moment Shravan must have realized that the mirror Sumo had been holding out to him for so long was a sham. She was so broken, lonely and a girl who so wanted to fit in, ironically couldn't even fit in amongst her own near and dear ones. As much as Nikita was superlative yesterday, it was the simple shaking by Shravan and saying that do you trust me... shows the journey he has traveled. From companionship, to that of hate, to extract revenge for a past wrong, to understanding where her bullishness stems from and finally that he needs to protect her at all cost. Not to let her be defeated.Clap Yesterday, Nanu and Sumo emotions were seen in abundance but what shall stay with you a for a long time is an image of a man who is going to fight the whole world just to wipe away her tears.
Love rules and conquers the worldBig smile
As usual, brilliant post chick

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Cashivipotterginny.Jas.preciousrubyTINAMONIhanishankchicksoupRi21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:04am | IP Logged
chick finally Hug
ur posts always are so well written i dont know what to say
i guess this is the second time where shravan sees suman breaking down.
and how both the time he tried not reveal more about his feelings but was just being there for her as a friend.
about nikita i have nothing to say. she is new this telly world. its her second show and really its clean bowled
she is phenomenal. and namik speaks with his eyes. both of them together made the scene so real.
hats of to them
i really loved one line from his amazing dialouges
main tumhe harne nahi dunga. Smile
this just said volumes but suman was not really in a state to understand anything.
its really amazing to see how both of them confess their feelings for eachother with their actions indirectly but never notice it
and "i am so sorry" that was amazing. like suman was scared that she might loose him again. so the sorry came out instant. she cannot afford to loose him again and how shravan still stood there nodding his head saying its ok. coz he wont leave his sumo now after knowing who is the real suman tiwari.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CashivipotterginnyTINAMONIhanishankpoppinsschicksoup

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niara12

As always Chicksoup your post are amazing

Thanx, Niara.Embarrassed
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by potterginny

wow soup! Glad to read your post.
All this while , right from that night she pushed him away till now, he has been receiving the shocks of his life. The person who means the world to him is being shredded piece by piece every single moment.
He has worshipped her all his life, admired her for her ferocity, always saw her as self competent and self sufficient, till the point that he mistook her facade as selfishness for everything.
But now he is burdened with guilt for things he didn't do. He feels so much for her. All that matters to him is what she thinks and says. She said, Jo nanu chahte hai, on face value he denied her but he just did what she wanted.
All he wants is to give her whatever she wants.
He gives it all away with abundant love but little acknowledgement from her carries him to seventh heaven. In flashback, her public defense for him in front of that lady, that hair ruffling gesture for the birthday gift all that gave him so much of happiness.
And now, before party he was actually pleased to be around her, in the car after fixing it, the phone call after she receives medicines he was very pleased with the call that he had a soft smile after she hung up, the wait on the day after she lamely apologised, he so wanted to see her.. Even at the party, for most of the intimate dances, he was with her. Post party, he was hellbent on keeping her out of trouble. And so shattered that he did what he did to vent out his anger...
And the thank you...gosh! such a tender expression!! And he blushed! Heart

such a long post! I am surprised I wrote this!

Wow! I am glad U wrote such a long post! Embarrassed

Indeed, who was the girl he had known back then? Now he knows who she really was and is...and he is clean bowled! Day Dreaming

The Thank You...That had been so damn cute. Heart...He was literally beaming. LOL

This is what I love about this couple...there is not much physicality...lots of emotions being explored...and in the end, all he wants is his peace of mind...and he knows only her happiness can bring him that. Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CashiviTina.H.preciousrubypotterginnyTINAMONIRi21

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Yes, that one moment Shravan must have realized that the mirror Sumo had been holding out to him for so long was a sham. She was so broken, lonely and a girl who so wanted to fit in, ironically couldn't even fit in amongst her own near and dear ones. As much as Nikita was superlative yesterday, it was the simple shaking by Shravan and saying that do you trust me... shows the journey he has traveled. From companionship, to that of hate, to extract revenge for a past wrong, to understanding where her bullishness stems from and finally that he needs to protect her at all cost. Not to let her be defeated.Clap Yesterday, Nanu and Sumo emotions were seen in abundance but what shall stay with you a for a long time is an image of a man who is going to fight the whole world just to wipe away her tears.
Love rules and conquers the worldBig smile
As usual, brilliant post chick

Thanx, and a brilliant write up from U too. Clap

Do you trust me? - Indeed, yeh kahan aa gaye hum...and from where! Right now, he can't see beyond her tears...let us see what those tears push him to do...Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tina.H.preciousrubyTINAMONIindraniguptaRi21

Go to top