India-Forums

isha's secret admirer?? (Page 2)

rbpll Senior Member
rbpll
rbpll

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -spongy-

But guys don't you feel it's a little repetitive.
I mean after D3 it seems like palki just picked the idea from there and put it here
 Even I am feeling the same ...secondly its came from nowhere...If its sahir it would be lame and meaningless but if its not than also I would not be happy...making sahir jealous is not the need of this hour 

-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Right now.
Sahir & Isha's love story is really looking weird.

The so called 'mature and sensible' isha... who is SUPPOSED to be in love with Sahir is getting upset on stupid mis-understandings.
And sahir's character mere samajh ke bilkul bahar hai...
First he loves isha and can't help himself and then he makes that use and throw wala dialogue.

There is absolutely no progress in their love story. And saloni's average acting makes it worse.

SalmanShahidSm Goldie
SalmanShahidSm
SalmanShahidSm

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
I guess it's UC
Nicki_vrushan Senior Member
Nicki_vrushan
Nicki_vrushan

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Personally I don't see the point of this all of a sudden secret admirer track. It literally popped up from no where. I feel like this is a recycled track from d3. If the admirer is sahir then this really increases my confusion on this character. However I do have a feeling that it is UC, lets see what the cvs put forward.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

MTV Girls On Top Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index