isha's secret admirer??

dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Who do you guys think...who will be isha's secret admirer?? Any guesses' ?? Is it a new entry???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Possible it is a new entry and most probably he was present at the party...
And palki ma'am and her secret admirer tracks are always the best of the lot tracks...swayam secret admirer and Sharon secret admirer ate among those and this once again...and also with the classic single color cardboard decoration her trademark...waiting for a awesome track...with isha jealous of that girl...waiting to see a JEALOUS SAHIR soon...
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Its kind of a shock fo see Isha having a secret admirer out of nowhere. I can't think of anyone who fits the bill so maybe all we can do is wait n watch.
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Its kind of a shock fo see Isha having a secret admirer out of nowhere. I can't think of anyone who fits the bill so maybe all we can do is wait n watch.

Right unlike everything else it didn't have a build up...it seems to be a last minute improvisation hence used the secret admirer track...let's see what it has store in it
dvrushu thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Possible it is a new entry and most probably he was present at the party...
And palki ma'am and her secret admirer tracks are always the best of the lot tracks...swayam secret admirer and Sharon secret admirer ate among those and this once again...and also with the classic single color cardboard decoration her trademark...waiting for a awesome track...with isha jealous of that girl...waiting to see a JEALOUS SAHIR soon...

Yehh...it will be fun to see JEALOUS Sahir... 😆
dvrushu thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_yatharthk

Right unlike everything else it didn't have a build up...it seems to be a last minute improvisation hence used the secret admirer track...let's see what it has store in it

Even I found it odd...but lets wait for this track to unfold...
I hope its a new entry... N since ishir having problem in their relationship it wil be pointless if they show Sahir the secret admirer.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dvrushu

Even I found it odd...but lets wait for this track to unfold...
I hope its a new entry... N since ishir having problem in their relationship it wil be pointless if they show Sahir the secret admirer.

Agreed with both of you. It just came out of nowhere without any build up or reason. . .And Sahir being the secret admirer would be lame given the whole scenario plus I feel it doesnt go with Sahir's character.
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But guys don't you feel it's a little repetitive.
I mean after D3 it seems like palki just picked the idea from there and put it here
rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -spongy-

But guys don't you feel it's a little repetitive.

I mean after D3 it seems like palki just picked the idea from there and put it here

Even I am feeling the same ...secondly its came from nowhere...If its sahir it would be lame and meaningless but if its not than also I would not be happy...making sahir jealous is not the need of this hour 
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Right now.
Sahir & Isha's love story is really looking weird.

The so called 'mature and sensible' isha... who is SUPPOSED to be in love with Sahir is getting upset on stupid mis-understandings.
And sahir's character mere samajh ke bilkul bahar hai...
First he loves isha and can't help himself and then he makes that use and throw wala dialogue.

There is absolutely no progress in their love story. And saloni's average acting makes it worse.