India-Forums

isha's secret admirer??

dvrushu Senior Member
dvrushu
dvrushu

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Who do you guys think...who will be isha's secret admirer?? Any guesses' ?? Is it a new entry???

i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Possible it is a new entry and most probably he was present at the party...
And palki ma'am and her secret admirer tracks are always the best of the lot tracks...swayam secret admirer and Sharon secret admirer ate among those and this once again...and also with the classic single color cardboard decoration her trademark...waiting for a awesome track...with isha jealous of that girl...waiting to see a JEALOUS SAHIR soon...
..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Its kind of a shock fo see Isha having a secret admirer out of nowhere. I can't think of anyone who fits the bill so maybe all we can do is wait n watch.
i_yatharthk Goldie
i_yatharthk
i_yatharthk

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MiStLeToE..

Its kind of a shock fo see Isha having a secret admirer out of nowhere. I can't think of anyone who fits the bill so maybe all we can do is wait n watch.
Right unlike everything else it didn't have a build up...it seems to be a last minute improvisation hence used the secret admirer track...let's see what it has store in it
dvrushu Senior Member
dvrushu
dvrushu

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_yatharthk

Possible it is a new entry and most probably he was present at the party...
And palki ma'am and her secret admirer tracks are always the best of the lot tracks...swayam secret admirer and Sharon secret admirer ate among those and this once again...and also with the classic single color cardboard decoration her trademark...waiting for a awesome track...with isha jealous of that girl...waiting to see a JEALOUS SAHIR soon...

Yehh...it will be fun to see JEALOUS Sahir... LOL
dvrushu Senior Member
dvrushu
dvrushu

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Right unlike everything else it didn't have a build up...it seems to be a last minute improvisation hence used the secret admirer track...let's see what it has store in it

Even I found it odd...but lets wait for this track to unfold...
I hope its a new entry... N since ishir having problem in their relationship it wil be pointless if they show Sahir the secret admirer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

i_yatharthk

..MiStLeToE.. IF-Dazzler
..MiStLeToE..
..MiStLeToE..

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvrushu

Even I found it odd...but lets wait for this track to unfold...
I hope its a new entry... N since ishir having problem in their relationship it wil be pointless if they show Sahir the secret admirer.
Agreed with both of you. It just came out of nowhere without any build up or reason. . .And Sahir being the secret admirer would be lame given the whole scenario plus I feel it doesnt go with Sahir's character.
-spongy- IF-Stunnerz
-spongy-
-spongy-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 7:52am | IP Logged
But guys don't you feel it's a little repetitive.
I mean after D3 it seems like palki just picked the idea from there and put it here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i_yatharthkLiveEatLove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index