India-Forums

What I like about Tanu and Rishi !

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:26am | IP Logged
With the number of Brilliant posts/comments that keeps pouring in about TanShi and their respective character - FOR/AGAINST...I thought...let me bring some similarities in these two...TanShi

What I liked about Tanu...is her honesty about her childhood engagement to Rishi and her first love... to Pawan - d future to be (?)

What I liked about Rishi...is his honesty about his love to Tanu-Neha.

Don't U think that is the cutest thingLOL

So guys...let us stick to Likes and avoid what we don't like in both these characters...let me know ur thoughtsBig smile Want to think good - Feel good  characters in bothLOL BTW...list should be ONLY ONE...because I get the feeling the list will turn endless in eitherLOL

Edited by Chitra_11 - 16 April 2016 at 8:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzydarcySdarenFandujy11AmrtinasaaniakhKratikaSengarKS..GurmiT..anonee

Angela_Grokes IF-Rockerz
Angela_Grokes
Angela_Grokes

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:31am | IP Logged
For me, I find it cute that Rishi turned into an honest lover from a playboy for Tanu and that Tanu decided to move ahead in life but could not do so because she really found love in her childhood friend.

It is fascinating how we women weave complex relationship with simple binds. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khimSdarenFanduKratikaSengarKSChitra_11saaniakh

Sdaren Senior Member
Sdaren
Sdaren

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chitra_11

With the number of Brilliant posts/comments that keeps pouring in about TanShi and their respective character - FOR/AGAINST...I thought...let me bring some similarities in these two...TanShi

What I liked about Tanu...is her honesty about her childhood engagement to Rishi and her first love... to Pawan - d future to be (?)

So guys...let us stick to Likes and avoid what we don't like in both these characters...let me know ur thoughtsBig smile Want to think good - Feel good  characters in bothLOL BTW...list should be ONLY ONE...because I get the feeling the list will turn endless in eitherLOL

Hi, Chitra

I think you are talking about my post.  Sorry if I offended anyone. 

I have said a lot against Tanu.  What I like about her is that she is a genuine person... no hatred against anyone... no plotting nor vengeance.  

And Rishi... he lives on his own terms... like a free bird.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FanduChitra_11KratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:42am | IP Logged
I agree with you.
I love Tanu, the way she is. She loves Rishi more than anything it can be seen in her eyes bas kuch majbooriyan hai. LOL jo bohat jald door ho jaayegi..

I love Rishi LOL how he fight for his love. He did make mistakes but now sudhaar raha hai. I just love how he cares for Tanu and how he changed from a casnova boy into a lover who did not believe in love...

I love TanShi LOL

Kratika - Ssharad both rock together!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khimSdarenFanduChitra_11saaniakh

Chitra_11 IF-Rockerz
Chitra_11
Chitra_11

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sdaren

Originally posted by Chitra_11

Hi, Chitra

I think you are talking about my post.  Sorry if I offended anyone

I have said a lot against Tanu.  What I like about her is that she is a genuine person... no hatred against anyone... no plotting nor vengeance.  

And Rishi... he lives on his own terms... like a free bird.

Hello my brilliant writer ( PV)...it is so nice to read your post after long time. To be honest..it is NOT your post...it is to divert the thoughts of MANY comments (including yours and mine) ...to MEET IN ONE DIRECTION...- LikeLOL  just to get...the good feel factor...Big smile. Don't be sorry....everyone has every right to give their point of view...by doing this...you get to know what you have never thought of...I have always enjoyed reading Meena's post...for she always brings in brilliant views on characters and I totally loved reading your post too and the comments that followed...I thought I was in the court...I mean to say...brilliant discussion from you two. Keep doing...no harm...as long as we all enjoy being together and get to know the views.

Hope life is treating you fine...stay blessed dearBig smile

Edited by Chitra_11 - 16 April 2016 at 9:13am

SdarenFanduKratikaSengarKS

monali15 IF-Dazzler
monali15
monali15

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
I m liking rishi's role very much a person who hv guts to confess openly his love to his lady love doesn't hv ego like other male lead in other show his terrace scene when he was heartbroken nd cring badly was so touching cv portrayed rishi's character very beautifully nd damm cute kratika's acting is also awesome tanu's simplicity her I don't care attitude abt her love bt actually she care both rishi and tanu look cute together nd der chemistry is awesome

khimKratikaSengarKSsaaniakh

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Embarrassedsame thoughts mine too
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

I agree with you.
I love Tanu, the way she is. She loves Rishi more than anything it can be seen in her eyes bas kuch majbooriyan hai. LOL jo bohat jald door ho jaayegi..

I love Rishi LOL how he fight for his love. He did make mistakes but now sudhaar raha hai. I just love how he cares for Tanu and how he changed from a casnova boy into a lover who did not believe in love...

I love TanShi LOL

Kratika - Ssharad both rock together!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top