Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TheJake

Mira and Said have done em good.

I don't mind em coming tog for Sadma then. 😆

Dekha hain pehli abar ex saajan ki aankhon mein pyar. 😳 😆
hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW. The trailer is super duper amazing. Didn't let down my expectations.

Shahid is Hilarious. He is nailing it. Surprisingly Alia was good.
Overall it going to be a full on masti and an entertainer. Excited⭐️
.Peaceminusone. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheJake

I'm sure with time...more promotions, we will.

I know that we will eventually get one but I had high hopes to get one today.. 
But never mind promotions abhi baki hai.. 😆
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow that trailer was something. 

Shahid is just exceptional in these types of offbeat and weird characters. 
Alia was good for the most part but she struggled with the dialogues at times I think. The punjabi dialogues just didn't have that fluidity at times. It fell flat at times her dialogue delivery.
Kareena is so natural. 

SalB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVED IT!!!
Shahid, Alia, Kareena & Diljit look all set to impress with stellar performances. Alia will shock people in this, trust me. I've seen her pictures behind the scenes and what you see in the trailer is only a glimpse. Udta Punjab will propel her to new heights. She makes the biggest impact with pitch-perfect dialogue delivery and gets the accent right too. It's AMAZING to see her take on such a big risk and go for this look. Shahid has nailed it too. After Haider, this is another landmark role for him. Kareena & Diljit have relatively subdued part and that works BRILLIANTLY as a counter-balance to Shahid/Alia. Both Bebo & Diljit are excellent - subtle yet powerful.

I was expecting a full-on dark, gloomy movie so I'm pleasantly surprised by the black comedy. Refreshing to see this coming from Bollywood. The trailer is an amalgam of everything and leaves you wanting for more. With Abhishek Chaubey at the head of this, I'm expecting a brilliant film. TOTALLY PSYCHED!!!!

5/5
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Shahid was awesome in the trailer.He has picked the accent to perfection. 
He is a good actor and has consistently done that no matter the movie thus is not considered a path breaker of sorts. He is highly underrated I think.

Watched a little bit of the webcast or whatever that was and I found Alia too annoying.Neither can she act nor is pretty ..Badi badi baatein vada pav khaate 

.ProperPatola thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okay this was completely different from my expectations. I expected it to be on the dark side and serious. 
nonetheless I like it I think, should be a good watch with all the different elements.
IshqBulaava thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok..This looks brilliant, exceeded my expectations. Everyone looks fantastic. The swearing took me by surprise, looks like it will be only for adults. And of course Diljit. ❤️
One word...Magnificent!!!

The best trailer I've seen in ages. And literally no words to describe Shahid and Alia...I've made up my mind. These two are easily the best young commercial actors we have. This is called 'sinking your teeth' into your character. Everything from the mannerisms to the accent is spot on whether it be the 'drug addict' or the 'Bihari Migrant'. It will be 'Grand'. Can't wait!

DeePiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Filmfare @filmfare  

"My character is short and sweet but impactful" says #KareenaKapoorKhan at the #UdtaPunjabTrailer launch.