Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I really love these 2 films which most people seems to hate on IF (Page 7)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

Stop it now, don't be so reasonable LOLOuch I'm feeling very 'don't worry, be barfi' right now LOL

I have a Barfi hangover now thanks to this discussion and feel like watching the film again LOL  Have been watching this on loop LOL

I never had a great opinion about Pritam tbh..But its unbelievable that he could come up with this..And Arijit sounds divine here..Lets hope JJ is half as good as this LOL

P.S. Sorry for going off topic TM..Just to stay on topic, Ranbir was ridiculously charming in Badtameez Dil LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nymeria-kabeeraspeaking

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turqoisedress

Is JJ happening? Every other day there's news that the schedule got canceled  LOL

You know i feel this whole break up tamasha is a ridiculous ploy to promote JJ after all the bad publicity LOL  I mean some of the stories that come out are downright ridiculous..Ayaan babysitting RK-Kat and making sure they don fight, Sid RK annoyed that Basu took Ayaan s advise and has ordered them to go to Morocco, Katrina cancelling the shoot etc. etc. It all sounds ridiculously childish and lame LOL   Basu must be in depression now if all this is true LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmores

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by turqoisedress

Is JJ happening? Every other day there's news that the schedule got canceled  LOL

You know i feel this whole break up tamasha is a ridiculous ploy to promote JJ after all the bad publicity LOL  I mean some of the stories that come out are downright ridiculous..Ayaan babysitting RK-Kat and making sure they don fight, Sid RK annoyed that Basu took Ayaan s advise and has ordered them to go to Morocco, Katrina cancelling the shoot etc. etc. It all sounds ridiculously childish and lame LOL   Basu must be in depression now if all this is true LOL
You forgot Kat begging Ranbir in the party while Ranbir saying he moved on.. That has to be the most ridiculous oneLOL Apart from the whatsapp one that isLOL

rogerrocks

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I have a Barfi hangover now thanks to this discussion and feel like watching the film again LOL  Have been watching this on loop LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-eUWdjBgJA

I never had a great opinion about Pritam tbh..But its unbelievable that he could come up with this..And Arijit sounds divine here..Lets hope JJ is half as good as this LOL

P.S. Sorry for going off topic TM..Just to stay on topic, Ranbir was ridiculously charming in Badtameez Dil LOL

I actually have to super agree with that, it sounds like something Amit Trivedi has done/would most likely do which kinda messes with your mind LOL Every song + picturization in Barfi was A+ for me and I'd be hard pressed to pick one favourite. And everyone is down on JJ but I want to believe there's something good cooking in Basu's mad lab...let's see what happens.

rogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
^^ Exactly..It is totally Amit Trivedi's territory..I din know Pritam had it in him LOL  Actually its not just Barfi..Basu has a way with songs..Whether its Gangster or Life in a  Metro..Even Kites..I used to be obsessed with that song 'Dil kyun ye mera'..I love the way its picturized too LOL  About JJ, well i'l be happy to be proved wrong LOL

kabeeraspeaking

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
YJHD is an amazing movie...specially the kind of crap thats made these days. Its a sweet fun and very relatable flick. 
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
YJHD was decent. I expected way more from the plot and the writing was filled with loopholes and flaws but despite all of that, I still liked it. The music definitely added to the film. Kabira and Subhanallah are two of my favorites. I still love hearing them even today. I think they were beautifully shot also. Sure, a lot of things didn't make sense in the movie but for some reason I still liked it. I was also still in school when I saw the movie and I have some nostalgia attached it..which may make me biased. 
DDD on the other hand was all nonsense. I don't know what Zoya was thinking. The climax was nothing less than laughable. The ending was bizarre and a lot of actors weren't utilized like they could have been. 

Edited by starstruckk - 16 April 2016 at 2:22pm
KhanYouGoAway IF-Dazzler
KhanYouGoAway
KhanYouGoAway

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I loved YJHD

Go to top