Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I really love these 2 films which most people seems to hate on IF (Page 5)

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

I am registering my presence here as being among those 'most people' in the title of the thread...even though a bunch of my favourites were in both movies LOL
yjhd toh chal sakta but ddd toh pakau tha deva LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeaking

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i didn't find yjhd anything special coz the storyline was pretty basic, but the music and acting was gud

i really loved DDD, not just saying it coz it has ranveer, but me and my family really enjoyed it wen we watched it in the cinema, its a wholesome family movie with a feel gud vibe 

Edited by zara321 - 16 April 2016 at 11:50am
Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I also like only the first half of yjhd,and didnt understood what was going on in the second half.it was weird.and the wierdest thing in that whole film is why did naina loved bunny and did bunny even loved her kyunki puri movie mein Bas wohi uskaa pechaa padi thi.
Air first half mein naina was a medical students toh 10 yrs mein doctor bani kya kyunki wow badi toh hui hi nahi.
Mujhe abhi bhi ans nahi mila in ques ka.but ranbir was awesome in bd toh paisa vasool ho gayaLOL
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anachronist

I am registering my presence here as being among those 'most people' in the title of the thread...even though a bunch of my favourites were in both movies LOL
yjhd toh chal sakta but ddd toh pakau tha deva LOL

In all honestly, I made it through all of DDD and found it to be so silly, artificial and aggravatingly long. But YJHD...I had to turn it off about 10 minutes in LOL Whatever clips I've seen of it overtime are equally subpar. It's the same old, ghissi pitti story that offers nothing new even in treatment. Packaged with hit songs, a controversial lead pair...and it may appeal to people who just want some time pass or nice song/dance routine or are fans of the lead pair's chemistry but I don't fall anywhere in that spectrum...so it's a total miss for me. I do love the Kabira encore though, especially the composition and female vocals/lyrics.

JaaniDushman

.rasgulla. IF-Stunnerz
.rasgulla.
.rasgulla.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
YJHDD'ohThat is one weird movie.. I still haven't watched it complete.. Can never get past 1hr.. DDD was just boring
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki IF-Dazzler
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
YJHD is a major guilty pleasure. I was watching the film a few days ago.If you actually take out the teri ma ka lara type of nonsense and first half from the film, the second half is really nice! Especially the after holi sequence-Jodhpur tour-Final Naina's house sequence.I thought Deepika and Ranbir did extremely well in those scenes.
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

In all honestly, I made it through all of DDD and found it to be so silly, artificial and aggravatingly long. But YJHD...I had to turn it off about 10 minutes in LOL Whatever clips I've seen of it overtime are equally subpar. It's the same old, ghissi pitti story that offers nothing new even in treatment. Packaged with hit songs, a controversial lead pair...and it may appeal to people who just want some time pass or nice song/dance routine or are fans of the lead pair's chemistry but I don't fall anywhere in that spectrum...so it's a total miss for me. I do love the Kabira encore though, especially the composition and female vocals/lyrics.

Kabira encore is love..The music arrangement, lyrics, rendition- its spot on..Its weird cos Badtameez Dil and Balam Pichkari were the two most popular songs from the album ( and i also get why) but i personally loved Kabira and Ilahi a lot more..And Subhanallah (mainly for the lyrics and Sreeram LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaaniDushmankabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Kabira encore is love..The music arrangement, lyrics, rendition- its spot on..Its weird cos Badtameez Dil and Balam Pichkari were the two most popular songs from the album ( and i also get why) but i personally loved Kabira and Ilahi a lot more..And Subhanallah (mainly for the lyrics and Sreeram LOL)

The rest of the album doesn't do anything for me and I want to feel the 'hitness' but can't OuchLOLPerhaps because it's too 'poppy' maybe but yeah, llahi def is much better than the others. But you said earlier in the thread that YJHD is Pritam's best in recent times and I couldn't disagree more!!! What about Barfi!?!?!? That entire music album was AMAZING!

Edited by kabeeraspeaking - 16 April 2016 at 1:00pm

rogerrocks

Go to top