Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
YJHD is an amazing movie...specially the kind of crap thats made these days. Its a sweet fun and very relatable flick. 
starstruckk thumbnail
YJHD was decent. I expected way more from the plot and the writing was filled with loopholes and flaws but despite all of that, I still liked it. The music definitely added to the film. Kabira and Subhanallah are two of my favorites. I still love hearing them even today. I think they were beautifully shot also. Sure, a lot of things didn't make sense in the movie but for some reason I still liked it. I was also still in school when I saw the movie and I have some nostalgia attached it..which may make me biased. 
DDD on the other hand was all nonsense. I don't know what Zoya was thinking. The climax was nothing less than laughable. The ending was bizarre and a lot of actors weren't utilized like they could have been. 
Edited by starstruckk - 8 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I LOVE YJHD I can watch it anytime and will never be bored despite my hatred for RK, loved everything about that movie. DDD was good too the ending was very W*F though but I loved the cinematography for that movie, especially the seascape scenes since my broke ass can't afford such a luxurious cruise😭, it was more of a vicariously living through screen kinda thing for me, and I loved PC, Ranveer and Farhan and Shefali in the movie, good performances by all.
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely like did dhadakne do. I have mixed feelings about the other movie.
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YJHD was a modern day KKHH... or actually KKHH meets DDLJ
Don't like it but I can see it again simply for how well it was shot
Getting wedding filmer to shoot the second half was genius  πŸ˜†

Dil Dhadakne Do could have been a fun punjabi family on a boat if it wasn't so busy pretending to be ... I don't even know what Zoya was trying to imitate...  πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

You know i feel this whole break up tamasha is a ridiculous ploy to promote JJ after all the bad publicity πŸ˜†  I mean some of the stories that come out are downright ridiculous..Ayaan babysitting RK-Kat and making sure they don fight, Sid RK annoyed that Basu took Ayaan s advise and has ordered them to go to Morocco, Katrina cancelling the shoot etc. etc. It all sounds ridiculously childish and lame πŸ˜†   Basu must be in depression now if all this is true πŸ˜†

Well they're wrong if they think that fake break up will help. All it does is add to the long list of bad rumors around the film and who knows if the film will be able to make everyone forget about it...like BV could never recover from the bad rumors. 

Basu should have scrapped this ages ago and just made something else πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Tani91

I LOVE YJHD I can watch it anytime and will never be bored despite my hatred for RK, loved everything about that movie. DDD was good too the ending was very W*F though but I loved the cinematography for that movie, especially the seascape scenes since my broke ass can't afford such a luxurious cruise😭, it was more of a vicariously living through screen kinda thing for me, and I loved PC, Ranveer and Farhan and Shefali in the movie, good performances by all.

Both movies had beauty to them

πŸ˜›
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like neither of them. But YJHD was tolerable only because of those song sequences. DDD was pretentious and boring. 
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i have stopped watching movies on th basis of what IF suggests and what NOT...cox this is actually 1 biased media!
YJHD is one good watch movie..relaxing actually!
DDD.. didnt got a chance to grab a watch

QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved YJHD. It's my kind of film. It's the film that turned me into a Deepika fan I think. 
DDD is boring as hell. Prefer ZNMD.