India-Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki
Thapki...Pyaar Ki

rate epi (Page 3)

beebutterfly IF-Sizzlerz
beebutterfly
beebutterfly

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
0/10 without having watched the epi because it didn't have Bihaan so obviously must have been a bore.

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

0/10
Kyuki maine epi dekha hi nahi but WU padha and what was that? No BIHAAN? Undigestable. Dekhungi bhi nahi, kyu waste karu apna net on sbs crap? Bihaan ke bina epi automatically 0/10, dekhne ki zarurat nahiAngry

Sanya I didn't recognise that it was you with the changing in your pic! Why so much gussa?
He will come back with force tomorrow surely!!
SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

0/10
Kyuki maine epi dekha hi nahi but WU padha and what was that? No BIHAAN? Undigestable. Dekhungi bhi nahi, kyu waste karu apna net on sbs crap? Bihaan ke bina epi automatically 0/10, dekhne ki zarurat nahiAngry

Sanya I didn't recognise that it was you with the changing in your pic! Why so much gussa?

I changed my name too, did you notice?LOL Arey I was changing the ThaHaan pic to another ThaHaan pic but it wasn't happening, so I changed it all togetherLOL

Gussa because I dont want to waste half an hour on sbs, if they show one minute of MG, i will gladly watch the other 18 mins without complaintsLOL and you are right, he will be back today(i hope)Wink
Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kowsi

0/10

I changed my name too, did you notice?LOL Arey I was changing the ThaHaan pic to another ThaHaan pic but it wasn't happening, so I changed it all togetherLOL

Gussa because I dont want to waste half an hour on sbs, if they show one minute of MG, i will gladly watch the other 18 mins without complaintsLOL and you are right, he will be back today(i hope)Wink

The name I knew! But I used to recognise the author of the post by the picLOL
Yeah he has to be back! they can't go two days without showing him he is the Jaan of the show (and my Jaan too)EmbarrassedWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Go to top