Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

16/4/16 All caps (Page 3)

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

really whats wrong with Princess that she would allow such behavior and  be 2nd best so shameful

Loool 
I swear
How can Gauri turn such a blind eye Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

BTW the dance scene dress looks like modified version of the engagement wala black and gold dress. 

Maybe they cut open the dress LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I watched the episode live today! My head was not in the right place I guess!LOL 

I am going to forget the dumbness and just concentrate on the cuteness of tonight's episode. Oh yes! I found some cute moments! Kali is such a cheeky monkey! She was peeking over that con's shoulder to check out her Yug. He felt her gaze on him (not that his ever left hers) and looked up and smile at her. Even when they were dancing, she kept peeking at him, and then expect the guy to react fine. Crazy chica. Yug could not handle it after. He would have lost it had he stayed back to please Gauri. He was so irritated. How could that man touch his Sita. She was his and his only. She may not want to accept it fully, and he may not be ready to accept her because of their responsibilities. But the mere thought of someone else touching her, or expressing their haq on her, irks the shit out of him. And Kali understood that when he made the fake excuse and left. She was left wondering.

I feel bad for Kali. She feels obligated to the Jha family and that is why she does not want to put her own happiness first. I can understand that. But they are literally trying to ruin her life without a care for her. That is what is pissing me off. I tweeted the makers about this today, and she liked my tweet but I highly doubt anything will come out of it.

There was a moment in the episode that I wanted to point out, and it was when Gauri rested her head on Yug's chest. I found that moment rather endearing. Why? I hear you ask? Well because it depicted her moment of insecurity to perfection. She knew he was the least interested in her, and her expressions said all of this. She then elected to rest her head in his chest, so she can be lost in her own world. She fails to realise that Yug can never be hers. Love cannot be won by force. And if she forces this relationship because of her obsession with him, then her life will forever be ruin.

Julieee Hug

Its lovely to see Kaali's feelings too.
We were only seeing it from Yug's side but now Kaali cant keep his eyes off him either
I swear, Aryan is such a creep, trailing his finger down her face...
(Irony is if Yug was doing it, I would all be like woww LOLLOL)
But seeing Yug's possessiveness was uber cute.

I understand Kaali too but this is not the way how anyone is supposed to be treated; even if they are the servant of the house.
I wanna see Manji's reaction when she finds out what all had happened. I want her to stand up for her daughter and give a piece of mind to Vishwa+ Madhu and for Yug to give one to Gauri
This was cheapness at its height!

As for that moment, it reminded me of the Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na scene where the girl did the same thing when Jai kept on looking at Aditi. But her case for different. She was suffering from some psychological issues and even gave him up when he declared he was in love with Aditi.
I want to pity Gauri, but her actions are not pitiful at all. 
Im highly disappointed because her character has SO much scope and still they're going the exact same route! 
As u said, she cant force Yug to love her. No matter what happens, Yug will always remain Kaali's and vice versa so she should know that whatever she does, Yug will never be able to love her. Even if he tried!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudharys2sultan

Go to top