India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

16/4/16 All caps (Page 2)

LTLFan IF-Sizzlerz
LTLFan
LTLFan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
BTW the dance scene dress looks like modified version of the engagement wala black and gold dress. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudhary

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I watched the episode live today! My head was not in the right place I guess!LOL 

I am going to forget the dumbness and just concentrate on the cuteness of tonight's episode. Oh yes! I found some cute moments! Kali is such a cheeky monkey! She was peeking over that con's shoulder to check out her Yug. He felt her gaze on him (not that his ever left hers) and looked up and smile at her. Even when they were dancing, she kept peeking at him, and then expect the guy to react fine. Crazy chica. Yug could not handle it after. He would have lost it had he stayed back to please Gauri. He was so irritated. How could that man touch his Sita. She was his and his only. She may not want to accept it fully, and he may not be ready to accept her because of their responsibilities. But the mere thought of someone else touching her, or expressing their haq on her, irks the shit out of him. And Kali understood that when he made the fake excuse and left. She was left wondering.

I feel bad for Kali. She feels obligated to the Jha family and that is why she does not want to put her own happiness first. I can understand that. But they are literally trying to ruin her life without a care for her. That is what is pissing me off. I tweeted the makers about this today, and she liked my tweet but I highly doubt anything will come out of it.

There was a moment in the episode that I wanted to point out, and it was when Gauri rested her head on Yug's chest. I found that moment rather endearing. Why? I hear you ask? Well because it depicted her moment of insecurity to perfection. She knew he was the least interested in her, and her expressions said all of this. She then elected to rest her head in his chest, so she can be lost in her own world. She fails to realise that Yug can never be hers. Love cannot be won by force. And if she forces this relationship because of her obsession with him, then her life will forever be ruin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amrtina

Thanks for updating 
It's my favorite song too

Hi5 LOL
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Thanks for the pics. Vishwa is also a very big idiot. Just use Gauri's name and he belives everything. Pandit says today is good day for marriage and iske baad 2 saal tak nahi. LOL He finds out that on the very same day only and vishwaveer believes this nonsense.

Anddd Kaali was supposed to be his daughter too right?
I cant believe Gauri is doing all this

Im so so disappointed in her Sleepy
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Thank u so much for smiling Yug caps EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I watched the whole epi just dance scene was good only coz of KaYug looking at eachother bus,baki episode was Dead

If I didn't see India forums video related sindoor daan, I will be dead after Today's precape, but now weekend will pass easily LOL coz Yug's there to save the day Embarrassed

Even though you were in such a hurry u still post caps thank u Hug

Hahah LOL
I knew Yug would save her

Kaali trouble mai ho, aur Yug na aaye..Impossible!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Lovely caps!

I missed the episode. Will catch is later tonight. HAve to see the precap. LOL 

Did u end up watching it? 
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

After watching today's episode.. 
First they played perfect song .. I wish length of that scene is more... but anyways...I really wished if Yug would have punched that Aryan by any chance.. And he was really fed up with Kali tolerating all this.. Now his one sentence when he found that Aryan is thief.."Aisa ladka dhunda hain Gauri ne kali ke liye".. I am waiting how yug will blast gauri..
now scene where dadi knows abt vishwaveer doing some pooja, I think Gauri's kundli truth will come out. but same time vishwa might see this as plot by kali.

abt precap, can someone give me link..

He will now on Monday Dancing

Hannn the way he said it! I was so happy when i heard that dialogue LOLLOL
I was like ab toh Gauri gayi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

benishchaudhary

LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

thanks for sharing sweetie and have a great time out