Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
ok !
Someone please explain me how taking a desi avatar will solve this mess ??
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
When was she in videshi avatar? She being so well educated n belonging to decent upbringing was acting like a hardcore desi bahu already.
Ps : dint click the link... Just stating the obvious based on headline. 
Edited by VintageWine - 8 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
headline is misleading...it seems she will hire a lawyer n forcefully enter shanti sadan, just like shantiya makes nimmi enter sharmili's house forcefully.
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

headline is misleading...it seems she will hire a lawyer n forcefully enter shanti sadan, just like shantiya makes nimmi enter sharmili's house forcefully.

and the lawyer must be a real one unlike Shantiya's , rather Sarla's thug companion Rajinder who was shown as a fake lawyer..LOL
The headline is just meh🤪 its written as though Riya at first descended straight from Buckingham palace to Shanti sadan 
Thanks to TM for sharing 
DollBeans thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarti_16

ok !

Someone please explain me how taking a desi avatar will solve this mess ??

Riya is wearing saree of some chadak-bhadak colour applied one kilo sindoor in maang long gold necklac & she speaking bhojpuri language.

I saw in SBS that she creating drama just like Sarla allthat crying & shouting thing
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maverick_me

and the lawyer must be a real one unlike Shantiya's , rather Sarla's thug companion Rajinder who was shown as a fake lawyer..LOL
The headline is just meh🤪 its written as though Riya at first descended straight from Buckingham palace to Shanti sadan 
Thanks to TM for sharing 

here we want a new guy with a spine for her...and there she is hell-bent on entering that hell-hole again. 

Is stupid Riya ka kuch nahi ho sakta ðŸ˜†
anjs thumbnail
Originally posted by: DollBeans

Riya is wearing saree of some chadak-bhadak colour applied one kilo sindoor in maang long gold necklac & she speaking bhojpuri language.

I saw in SBS that she creating drama just like Sarla allthat crying & shouting thing

oh god, whats this... kaha unka educate karna tha, yeh toh khud un-educated ban gayee😆
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ew, gross! But then I guess finally she has understood how to deal with them. But still gross for someone coming from a decent family, with a educated bg. 
munni_sgp thumbnail
OMG😲😲😲Not as expected but Something is better than nothing.😉At this point I wish to see some action from her side other than crying,saying sorry,begging for forgiveness etc and have an upper hand over Shashikala