India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

crap, they know how to reel me in.

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:43am | IP Logged
im like a fish in the damn ocean and the cvs use YuvAni scenes to reel me in.Dead Anyway I loved the first scene and how stupid and unrealistic it was and how conveniently he suddenly learned how to beat up 3 men at once...but yet didn't see the 'girls' face...and the girl also just couldn't get over the car's headlights and try to see who was fighting off 3 drunken dudes for her, even tho she's superwoman and can raise kids and run a modeling agency...despite these grossly unrealistic scenarios, I just loved how sweet it was and how he put his coat around her unknowingly and their hands touched...I criedCry im a cheesy, easy to please Yuvani fan.Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05YuvaniForLife90lotsoflovediksha0102laxmi247sumabkbYuvaaniMadhoneylimeAgnesFanSubha27

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:47am | IP Logged
We do know CVs brains in these matters..N how can they meet so soon..So unrealistic things has to happen..Was she paralysed of headlights..If their hands touched didnt they get the feel of each other

Edited by AgnesFan - 16 April 2016 at 7:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumabkbyanks28

Subha27 IF-Rockerz
Subha27
Subha27

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Ya Mehwish i like there hand touched scene & even i think he feel something with that touch for seconds...& did u noticed that third goon is waiting for his turn when Yuvi started attacing two goons first...that scene was really funny...LOLatleast they should have shown like Suhani come to know abt whom is saving her...if not Yuvi..liked how Snoopy trying to convey msg to Yuvi by throwing her duppata near his feet...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maria_05sumabkbYuvaaniMadyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:49am | IP Logged
i know but i just loved it despite how dumb the whole scenario was...the writers made them meet without actually ruining their actual meeting which is still pending...

sumabkbYuvaaniMad

yuvanissel IF-Rockerz
yuvanissel
yuvanissel

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Frm wdy's epi i liked suvan-sharad scene n golu-yuvan.. Last scene.. Omg
yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunitha28

Ya Mehwish i like there hand touched scene & even i think he feel something with that touch for seconds...& did u noticed that third goon is waiting for his turn when Yuvi started attacing two goons first...that scene was really funny...LOLatleast they should have shown like Suhani come to know abt whom is saving her...if not Yuvi..liked how Snoopy trying to convey msg to Yuvi by throwing her duppata near his feet...

yeah that 3rd goon took his good old time before deciding that his buddies needed helpLOL I love Snoopy, he was extra sweet today...Suhani has his coat and I think Yuvan will tell her this is the same coat his "sir" was wearing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumabkbYuvaaniMadSubha27

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:58am | IP Logged
For me yuvaani meeting is superb. Jab yuvi car se nikla tho mujhe laga koi new hero aa gaya. LOL main bohut kush ho gai. par jab woh yuvi ko dikhaya tab meri heart beat barne lage. Mujhe accha laga dono ne ek dusre ko nahi dekha. History repeat again. Su ki dupatta yuvraj ke paas .mujhe tho bohut padand ayaa. Cvs good very good. Big smile Party
PS .suhaani black saree me bohut jyada hot sexy n beautiful lag rahi ha.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumabkbAgnesFanyanks28

YuvaaniMad IF-Dazzler
YuvaaniMad
YuvaaniMad

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Sunitha28

yeah that 3rd goon took his good old time before deciding that his buddies needed helpLOL I love Snoopy, he was extra sweet today...Suhani has his coat and I think Yuvan will tell her this is the same coat his "sir" was wearing.

Mujhe bhi lagta ha yuvaan hi su ko bolega coat me bare me.

sumabkbyanks28

Go to top