Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

can someone plz tell me whats going on??

Sadia.Ritu IF-Rockerz
Sadia.Ritu
Sadia.Ritu

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I stopped watching SSEL after YuVani separation. I would watch if Suhani n Yuvraj stayed single but separate Cry

But its totally intolerable to watch Soumya taking Suhani's place. Literally I just hate her from the day one Ouch

I don't understand why she always needs someone in life. Why can't she stay with her mum. Finally dadi's all evil deeds came up with her desired result. She got a so called 'gori bahu' as evil as her. After all Suhani is beautiful inside, not even evil. (Sorry for using such rude words)

I just want to know if Yuvraj n Soumya are married or not.

BTW I loved the fact that none in Birla house likes Soumya LOL
& I m just loving Rajshri's this makeover!!
& that chotu Yuvan...he is such a cutie Embarrassed

[P.S: I had started a FF on YuvAni in India-Forums but decided to not to continue anymore. I'm done with SSEL. Will continue if YuvAni reunite.] Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMad

AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Rather than staying with her mum she has every right to stay at her in-laws..Is she not doing injustice by seperating the kid from Mathur family..They have rights over the child even in case if Krishna is dead...Kyu Lalita ne man li is shadi ke liye..How she hate her grandchild though she hates Somya

Yuvan is just adorbs n he has chemistry with anyone he acts..I loved him with all persons he shares screen.Suhani, yuvraj n Sharad..He is so cute n handsome with all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadia.Ritu

Sadia.Ritu IF-Rockerz
Sadia.Ritu
Sadia.Ritu

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AgnesFan

Rather than staying with her mum she has every right to stay at her in-laws..Is she not doing injustice by seperating the kid from Mathur family..They have rights over the child even in case if Krishna is dead...Kyu Lalita ne man li is shadi ke liye..How she hate her grandchild though she hates Somya

Yuvan is just adorbs n he has chemistry with anyone he acts..I loved him with all persons he shares screen.Suhani, yuvraj n Sharad..He is so cute n handsome with all

Totally agree with u!
As Krishna's family hates Soumya... thats why I said she can live with her mum.

& everything that happened...it was Dadi's deed. Barbie was with her.
I cant understand why Yuvraj blames Suhani Angry
AgnesFan IF-Rockerz
AgnesFan
AgnesFan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu.LeeRaholic

Originally posted by AgnesFan

Totally agree with u!
As Krishna's family hates Soumya... thats why I said she can live with her mum.

& everything that happened...it was Dadi's deed. Barbie was with her.
I cant understand why Yuvraj blames Suhani Angry
Kuch bi ho ghar mein suhani ki darjian udao..use blame karo..even if a safety pin is lost bash her. N this time yuvraj will be hyper as his sister is dead n he does not know that krishna brought the bomb wala chowki n some badi behaz hui hogi between both..else why is he in so much anger

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YuvaaniMadSadia.Ritu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top