Udann

just my POV (Page 3)

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveKriyansh

Hi nice post.Smile
Going to post leap( my comment is solely based on post leap character portrayal) character development - the strong support which Chakor will need in future to eliminate bandha tradition - that strength and power is strongly visible in Suraj. 
Though currently he is out an out a negative character, but I believe during Chakor's hardship he can help- his character has glimpse of that strength.  he is best suited till now. Like Chakor he is also a character who can stand alone and fight the odd

For this first CVS need to change lits of things, turn him  +ve , and this will take long time.

Coming to Aditya and Vivan I dnt know how they were portrayed during childhood , these two characters are not well developed post leap. As of now they don't have that power, backing and strength to be a strong comrade in Chakor' s fight. But anyway as the story progress we will come to know who will be Chakor's companion. In my POV it seems more like Suraj rather than Aditya and Vivan which may change over time

thank you Smile
nicely written

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
hii kewlkidz welcome to the forum,i lyked ur pov very neutral nd very well presented
suraj:nly being musculine is considred as strng person he may b,bt nly by this v cnt pair him with chakor bcz he is afraid of his father,he is cmpte -ve nt evn grey,if he is grey may b v can thnk of dat,bt the thng he did till date r unfrgivable..he may turn against kn bt nly fr power

adi:preleap its the strgest character bt postleap cvs failed 2 built it in a strnger way,at prsent adi is chakorz strnget supprt system,nd hav guts 2 go aginst kn bt dnt knw whether it is by pairng r nt

vivaan:he is the strgest of all fr me in a mental state,he had struggled childhood..no person drugged fr 10 years cnt b chnge ovrnyt,bt vivaan in this state supprtd chakor in his own way..by givng letter,r by trng 2 free adi he undrstnd chakor

his main flaw is he is a emotional guy may b he cnt easily stnd aginst kn

nly cvs can decide to make r break a charcter if dey want dey cn make adi-vivaan strnger characters

hope i didnt offended u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidz

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

hii kewlkidz welcome to the forum,i lyked ur pov very neutral nd very well presented
suraj:nly being musculine is considred as strng person he may b,bt nly by this v cnt pair him with chakor bcz he is afraid of his father,he is cmpte -ve nt evn grey,if he is grey may b v can thnk of dat,bt the thng he did till date r unfrgivable..he may turn against kn bt nly fr power

adi:preleap its the strgest character bt postleap cvs failed 2 built it in a strnger way,at prsent adi is chakorz strnget supprt system,nd hav guts 2 go aginst kn bt dnt knw whether it is by pairng r nt

vivaan:he is the strgest of all fr me in a mental state,he had struggled childhood..no person drugged fr 10 years cnt b chnge ovrnyt,bt vivaan in this state supprtd chakor in his own way..by givng letter,r by trng 2 free adi he undrstnd chakor

his main flaw is he is a emotional guy may b he cnt easily stnd aginst kn

nly cvs can decide to make r break a charcter if dey want dey cn make adi-vivaan strnger characters

hope i didnt offended u

thank you Smile
you have presented your POV very nicely :)
Don't worry, I am not offended, I am nuetral and all i hope is Chakor gets a strong support and her guy should be her strength not weekness, be it suraj, adi or vivaan. As you have rightly said, it depends a lot on CV's how they present each character going forward :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Udann Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index