Udann
Udann

just my POV (Page 2)

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina...

welcome to forum. well have opposite opinion on pairing as udaan is chakor's udaan. its her own fight. how chakor end this bandua system. her partner has nothing to do it other giving mental supportm neither he should take lead nor he should fight it for her. plus suraj character is compleye negative. so a 180degree turn over will be illogical. so i prefer vivaan as they showing.

Thank you :)
i didn't mean someone else fighting chakor's batlle, i meant more like a strong support system for her. understandable that its chakor's udaan, but to reach there she will need strong support (like how her mom encouraged her to shoot the apple in the competition) it was chakor who won but her mom's encouragement helped her a lot.

i respect your opinion, if in coming episodes they show vivaan emerging as a strong person fighting his addiction and demons, then even i don't mind their pairing :)

smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
adi and vivaan are not weak ... they are chakors strength
vivaan will overcome addiction ... 

and welcomeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwaboKeParindekewlkidz

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smiles_uk

adi and vivaan are not weak ... they are chakors strength
vivaan will overcome addiction ... 

and welcomeee

thank you :)

I didn't mean adi and vivaan are weak dear, sorry if my post sounded like that.
I meant for me right now suraj looks more capable of standing up against KN, but i also raised a concern in my post "will he be strong dude without his fathers backing"? :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiles_uk

gil-99 Goldie
gil-99
gil-99

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum...technically all the 3 male leads have positive and flaws..and hakorr by standing alone cannot get freedom for her place but she neeeds someone who can withstand kamalnaryanan and bring the changes acc to chakor aand for tthat she need someone who has the ability and power to do that...with adiitya he is strong but dont have ennough power to challenge kamalnaryanan but he can get that power when he marries suraj sister who yet have to come and chakor aditya never got into romantic track frm day1...and coming to vivaan he has to overcome his addiction and defiinitely vivaan cant challenge kamalnaryanan easily he will be crushed...maybe chakor and vivaan have some romantic track but as of chakor the freedom comes first for her so vivaan track has to be developed a lot and I dont think viewers will be waiting so long for that...and finally suraj ...he is kamina but can be changed and by the track of suraj and chakor scenes are shaping their story is going to be a tough story..and with the trps increasing I am sure thhis story is love hate story...and chakor is strong enough but she needs someone onher side to make the executions and also the tricks to change bad to good and it will be quite interesting to see son and father on opposute sides. ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marine-ikewlkidzsailuja

snehaHCAPK IF-Dazzler
snehaHCAPK
snehaHCAPK

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hi kewlkidz welcome to the forum. 
We already had lots of fight over d couple thing n i feel there is no point that has nt been discussed before. Bt i liked d idea of putting every character's strengths n weaknesses. 
So here is my analysis of d characters. 
 Lets start 

Suraj: Has always got a lot of love from his parents. But later on his father gets married to his aunt. N his father's attention n his love slowly grew for ranjana. The troubled marriage of his parents can be a reason of suraj's following his father in his misdeeds but i doubt it bcoz he was always shown as spoilt brat. For suraj is all abt power n m pretty sure he will go agnst kn bt i don't think that it will be to support chakor bt to get more power. Problem with suraj is he is dominating n a partner like him might try to rule chakor rather than helping her.

Vivaan: he had d most miserable childhood. His father died. His best friend left him. His mother got married to a person whom vivaan hates. His entire childhood was ruined by tejaswini. His weaknesses are bcoz of troubled childhood. Yes he lacks determination bt a drug addict can not come out of his addiction in jst 7 days. 
My only problem wid vivaan is that he lacks d fighting spirit. He will stand for chakor bt will never go to her n tell her that on her face. Like he gave food to aadi wen he was kidnapped bt didn't free him. 

Aaditya: i personally love him bcoz he is the most sensible out of all. He lost his father in this fight of freedom of d slaves. He could av started hating chakor bcoz sumwhr she was one of d reasons of his father's death. Bt he still considers her as his best friend. He knows chakor d most. He can read her mind n av always stood by her. He is d who made chakor realize that she did wrong by loosing d marathon. Bt problem wid aaditya is he is still a not well developed character. D way he left aazadganj after d kidnapping drama creates a doubt that will he able to become direct support for chakor.

Bt i will be lil partial n say that aaditya for me is d right choice for chakor.

Ps sorry for my long post. 

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 16 April 2016 at 10:57am

kewlkidzsmiles_uk

LoveKriyansh IF-Dazzler
LoveKriyansh
LoveKriyansh

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hi nice post.Smile
Going to post leap( my comment is solely based on post leap character portrayal) character development - the strong support which Chakor will need in future to eliminate bandha tradition - that strength and power is strongly visible in Suraj. 
Though currently he is out an out a negative character, but I believe during Chakor's hardship he can help- his character has glimpse of that strength.  he is best suited till now. Like Chakor he is also a character who can stand alone and fight the odd

For this first CVS need to change lots of things, turn him  +ve , and this will take long time.

Coming to Aditya and Vivan I dnt know how they were portrayed during childhood , these two characters are not well developed post leap. As of now they don't have that power, backing and strength to be a strong comrade in Chakor' s fight. But anyway as the story progress we will come to know who will be Chakor's companion. In my POV it seems more like Suraj rather than Aditya and Vivan which may change over time

Edited by LoveKriyansh - 16 April 2016 at 2:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marine-ikewlkidzgil-99sailuja

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gil-99

Welcome to the forum...technically all the 3 male leads have positive and flaws..and hakorr by standing alone cannot get freedom for her place but she neeeds someone who can withstand kamalnaryanan and bring the changes acc to chakor aand for tthat she need someone who has the ability and power to do that...with adiitya he is strong but dont have ennough power to challenge kamalnaryanan but he can get that power when he marries suraj sister who yet have to come and chakor aditya never got into romantic track frm day1...and coming to vivaan he has to overcome his addiction and defiinitely vivaan cant challenge kamalnaryanan easily he will be crushed...maybe chakor and vivaan have some romantic track but as of chakor the freedom comes first for her so vivaan track has to be developed a lot and I dont think viewers will be waiting so long for that...and finally suraj ...he is kamina but can be changed and by the track of suraj and chakor scenes are shaping their story is going to be a tough story..and with the trps increasing I am sure thhis story is love hate story...and chakor is strong enough but she needs someone onher side to make the executions and also the tricks to change bad to good and it will be quite interesting to see son and father on opposute sides. ..

thank you Smile
nicely written. yes so far its shown that KN has the power to take down both Adi and vivaan, the thing that will be working in suraj's advantage is him being KN's son and knowing his father's secrect's and thinking. completely agree with you, though its chakor's udaan, she needs support to achieve what she wants, its not possible by a single person.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marine-igil-99sailuja

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehaHCAPK

Hi kewlkidz welcome to the forum. 
We already had lots of fight over d couple thing n i feel there is no point that has nt been discussed before. Bt i liked d idea of putting every character's strengths n weaknesses. 
So here is my analysis of d characters. 
 Lets start 

Suraj: Has always got a lot of love from his parents. But later on his father gets married to his aunt. N his father's attention n his love slowly grew for ranjana. The troubled marriage of his parents can be a reason of suraj's following his father in his misdeeds but i doubt it bcoz he was always shown as spoilt brat. For suraj is all abt power n m pretty sure he will go agnst kn bt i don't think that it will be to support chakor bt to get more power. Problem with suraj is he is dominating n a partner like him might try to rule chakor rather than helping her.

Vivaan: he had d most miserable childhood. His father died. His best friend left him. His mother got married to a person whom vivaan hates. His entire childhood was ruined by tejaswini. His weaknesses are bcoz of troubled childhood. Yes he lacks determination bt a drug addict can not come out of his addiction in jst 7 days. 
My only problem wid vivaan is that he lacks d fighting spirit. He will stand for chakor bt will never go to her n tell her that on her face. Like he gave food to aadi wen he was kidnapped bt didn't free him. 

Aaditya: i personally love him bcoz he is the most sensible out of all. He lost his father in this fight of freedom of d slaves. He could av started hating chakor bcoz sumwhr she was one of d reasons of his father's death. Bt he still considers her as his best friend. He knows chakor d most. He can read her mind n av always stood by her. He is d who made chakor realize that she did wrong by loosing d marathon. Bt problem wid aaditya is he is still a not well developed character. D way he left aazadganj after d kidnapping drama creates a doubt that will he able to become direct support for chakor.

Bt i will be lil partial n say that aaditya for me is d right choice for chakor.

Ps sorry for my long post. 

thank you Smile I like your anaysis, it is interesting to read different views :) 
Dont be sorry, i loved reading your views. I guessed it after watching 2-3 episodes that he has two wife's but didnt know that KN is not vivaan's father, learned more about a character through your post :)
I don't mind that its long, even mine was Wink

Edited by kewlkidz - 16 April 2016 at 11:28am

smiles_uksnehaHCAPK

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Udann Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index