Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#31 - Bedroom Story (Page 68)

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Or Kriti what if he has some sad reasons associated with not celebrating his birthday (like usi din uska dil toota or something like that)..
like the Gul Khan heroesLOL
I hope not, though.

Or what if he has selective amnesia..and his birthdate is one of the things he can't remember?

Aw I hope not Heart makes me sad to think something bad happened to him, especially on his birthday :(

I like the Vampire theory better LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavila

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mizzundaztud

Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

Guys meri theory hai (crack wali theory lekin theory none-the-less)

Kiss type ke log apna birthday nahi bata te?

1. Budhi auntiyaan/uncle-jis
2. Vampire log ROFL

And anyways, Namik ne pichle show main Vampire ka hi role kara tha na? What if...

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

I'm just joking ROFL #EktaOnMyMind 

Lekin kuch toh haiii, my best guess is astrology ya fir kuch. I remember Hasu or someone said ke their uncle was also told to not tell anyone their birthday. Or maybe he just doesn't want us to send gifts, such a humble adorable cutie.

Warna birthday kaun chupata hai yaar ROFL

As it is Namik comea from doon... Himalayan region,though just footsteps of Himalayas... U never know. ... Sexy Vampire 

are hasu nahin re i told that my uncle has been advised by the astrologer not to disclose his birthday...since as bengali we prefer tithi rather than day so we celebrate uncled birthday acc to thithi not the Particular day..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsOmkaraOberoiKostinsQueen

Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Or Kriti what if he has some sad reasons associated with not celebrating his birthday (like usi din uska dil toota or something like that)..
I hope not, though.

Or what if he has selective amnesia..and his birthdate is one of the things he can't remember?

Aw I hope not Heart makes me sad to think something bad happened to him, especially on his birthday :(

Vampre are to sexy to hold but on serious note lets cut the topic of birthday are hum bhi kuch kam naihn we know how to get the infi 

AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIHT KD istyleee Cool
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mannu100

I hope not, though.

Vampre are to sexy to hold but on serious note lets cut the topic of birthday are hum bhi kuch kam naihn we know how to get the infi 

AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIHT KD istyleee Cool

Bahahaha yep, and don't worry I already have a few jasoos working on getting us that info Cool

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Be back aft brkfst
KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Guys what about Tweeting to Sony about our show ?? 
We discussed about this yesterday. ...let's fix the time & tweet 
Also if anyone knows EK DUJE KE VAASTE  Page admin in Twitter ..let us tell them to tweet ...what say guys ? 
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

2. Vampire log ROFL

And anyways, Namik ne pichle show main Vampire ka hi role kara tha na? What if...

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Lekin kuch toh haiii, my best guess is astrology ya fir kuch. I remember Hasu or someone said ke their uncle was also told to not tell anyone their birthday. Or maybe he just doesn't want us to send gifts, such a humble adorable cutie.

As it is Namik comea from doon... Himalayan region,though just footsteps of Himalayas... U never know. ... Sexy Vampire 

are hasu nahin re i told that my uncle has been advised by the astrologer not to disclose his birthday...since as bengali we prefer tithi rather than day so we celebrate uncled birthday acc to thithi not the Particular day..

Acha I see, so maybe it's this? Namik also wear that angooti (he even wore it in Qubool hai I heard), maybe he believes in astrology?

But bro you are an actor, there is no way he's gonna be able to keep this under wraps for long LOL
Kavila IF-Rockerz
Kavila
Kavila

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

2. Vampire log ROFL

ROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Acha I see, so maybe it's this? Namik also wear that angooti (he even wore it in Qubool hai I heard), maybe he believes in astrology?

But bro you are an actor, there is no way he's gonna be able to keep this under wraps for long LOL

But bro you are an actor, there is no way he's gonna be able to keep this under wraps for long LOL

@Bold Thumbs UpLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KostinsQueen

Go to top