Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#31 - Bedroom Story (Page 18)

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

HE WOULD SOOO BE THAT HUSBAND WHO IN THE MORNIGN WOULD LIKE LITERALLY PIN HIS WIFE DOWN IN BED AND BE LIKE "PLEASE JUST 10 MINUTES, IM TIRED RIGHT NOW." 
And then she'd be like, "But mujhe toh uthne do"

And then our sexy Namik would just look up with his bed hair, smirk, and pull her back down, "No, it doesn't feel as good without you."

IM DYING.

A random,impromptu piece of writing.

Rays of light filtered through the closed curtains, bathing the dark room with streaks of sunlight. The air conditioner was making a steady humming noise. The Malhotra household was silent, until a blaring alarm pierced through it.
Suman lifted her hand wearily, and pressed at the snooze button on her mobile. She tried to free her other hand but her 6 foot 4 inch husband was holding it down, his arm splayed across her waist, his sexy face above her head.
"Shravan" she mumbled. She got no response.
With her free hand  she tried to wake him up." Shravvaaan."
"Hmmm?" He mumbled wearily,  opening one eyelid.
"Mujhe jaane doon." She asked hopefully, praying that he leaves her atleast today.
"Nahi." He said, in that cute way of his, puckering his lips, looking childlike.
He pulled her closer and wrapped both his arms around her, leaving her back to his front. He rested his head between her shoulder and head and kissed her neck softly.
She felt so good there so she leant back and rested against him.
Her alarm started ringing again.
"Oh for godssake" she whispered as she switched off her mobile. He had been doing this for the past two years they have been married and he still would not let go of her in the mornings.
She felt him smile against her neck.
There was no winning from him. He had finally won her heart after all.

I CANNOT. OKAY I NEED TIME TO RECOVER.

San... U killing .ein bits... I am talli now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:30am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzundaztudRi21

FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged

HE WOULD SOOO BE THAT HUSBAND WHO IN THE MORNIGN WOULD LIKE LITERALLY PIN HIS WIFE DOWN IN BED AND BE LIKE "PLEASE JUST 10 MINUTES, IM TIRED RIGHT NOW." 
And then she'd be like, "But mujhe toh uthne do"

And then our sexy Namik would just look up with his bed hair, smirk, and pull her back down, "No, it doesn't feel as good without you."

IM DYING.

A random,impromptu piece of writing.

Rays of light filtered through the closed curtains, bathing the dark room with streaks of sunlight. The air conditioner was making a steady humming noise. The Malhotra household was silent, until a blaring alarm pierced through it.
Suman lifted her hand wearily, and pressed at the snooze button on her mobile. She tried to free her other hand but her 6 foot 4 inch husband was holding it down, his arm splayed across her waist, his sexy face above her head.
"Shravan" she mumbled. She got no response.
With her free hand  she tried to wake him up." Shravvaaan."
"Hmmm?" He mumbled wearily,  opening one eyelid.
"Mujhe jaane doon." She asked hopefully, praying that he leaves her atleast today.
"Nahi." He said, in that cute way of his, puckering his lips, looking childlike.
He pulled her closer and wrapped both his arms around her, leaving her back to his front. He rested his head between her shoulder and head and kissed her neck softly.
She felt so good there so she leant back and rested against him.
Her alarm started ringing again.
"Oh for godssake" she whispered as she switched off her mobile. He had been doing this for the past two years they have been married and he still would not let go of her in the mornings.
She felt him smile against her neck.
There was no winning from him. He had finally won her heart after all.

I CANNOT. OKAY I NEED TIME TO RECOVER.

*DHAK* *DHAK* *DHAK* 

-AvadaKedavra-

Sneha.ko IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha.ko
Sneha.ko

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeammy

Originally posted by Ri21

achcha guys namik's birthday remains a mystery nowLOL

I think he knows that fans usually do something spl for actors bday's and he doesn't like those kind os special treatments... so he isn't going to reveal it... he might be really a very simple guy
kal TT pe que kar lena sayad ans dede Confused
mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

O womaniyaaA
-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Originally posted by FangirlForever

Originally posted by hasinig89

Kritika ...ithna badaa ilzaam math Dalo mujhpe mo Shravan kI Lollipop Kamariya gif ke baare mein mujhe nahi patha by god. .lol aur thujhe kaise patha Hamari SansKari CC ke baare mein ...lol
Wo patha nahi my friends searched for me...I went to cc par waha koi nahi hai..wapas jaake athi hoon...
Thab thak suggest me a Gift to Shravan ...warna main MACHO gift bhejdhoongi by god ...lol 

Jab maine woh gif click kia uske link me maine tumhara post dekha uss CC meim LOLConfusedOuch
Maine bhi abhi check kia, and hmm, waha humra AT discuss ho raha tha, ho kya raha hai suhas? LOLLOL
MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

OMG RIYA I JUST WATCHED YOUR VM IT WAS SOOO EFFIN CUTE I LOVED IT. MY SHRAMAN FEELS ARE ALL OVER THE PLACE RN.

THAANKU Heart
I WANTED TO ADD SOME VISUAL EFFECTS EXCEPT THE BRIGHTNESS THING. but dont have much effects option Ouch

AWW 

WOMAN U SO SWEET Heart But trust me that was all you Heart don't give me credit for your hard work Heart

Also for effects etc. I'll be making a post about that soon, you can manipulate some of the transitions to give it an "effect" wali feel. Heart

Ri21

mizzundaztud IF-Dazzler
mizzundaztud
mizzundaztud

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Ang laga ke ree... Mohe rang laga le re.. Main to Teri joganiya tu jog laga le re

Go to top