Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kritika ...ithna badaa ilzaam math Dalo mujhpe mo Shravan kI Lollipop Kamariya gif ke baare mein mujhe nahi patha by god. .lol aur thujhe kaise patha Hamari SansKari CC ke baare mein ...lol
Wo patha nahi my friends searched for me...I went to cc par waha koi nahi hai..wapas jaake athi hoon...
Thab thak suggest me a Gift to Shravan ...warna main MACHO gift bhejdhoongi by god ...lol 
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sanika.

A random,impromptu piece of writing.

Rays of light filtered through the closed curtains, bathing the dark room with streaks of sunlight. The air conditioner was making a steady humming noise. The Malhotra household was silent, until a blaring alarm pierced through it.
Suman lifted her hand wearily, and pressed at the snooze button on her mobile. She tried to free her other hand but her 6 foot 4 inch husband was holding it down, his arm splayed across her waist, his sexy face above her head.
"Shravan" she mumbled. She got no response.
With her free hand  she tried to wake him up." Shravvaaan."
"Hmmm?" He mumbled wearily,  opening one eyelid.
"Mujhe jaane doon." She asked hopefully, praying that he leaves her atleast today.
"Nahi." He said, in that cute way of his, puckering his lips, looking childlike.
He pulled her closer and wrapped both his arms around her, leaving her back to his front. He rested his head between her shoulder and head and kissed her neck softly.
She felt so good there so she leant back and rested against him.
Her alarm started ringing again.
"Oh for godssake" she whispered as she switched off her mobile. He had been doing this for the past two years they have been married and he still would not let go of her in the mornings.
She felt him smile against her neck.
There was no winning from him. He had finally won her heart after all.

I CANNOT. OKAY I NEED TIME TO RECOVER.

mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanika.

I HAD BOOKMARKED THIS PAGE AND JAB CLEAN KAR RAHI THI TAB MILLA 😆

Heartbeat increases... 
FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasinig89

Kritika ...ithna badaa ilzaam math Dalo mujhpe mo Shravan kI Lollipop Kamariya gif ke baare mein mujhe nahi patha by god. .lol aur thujhe kaise patha Hamari SansKari CC ke baare mein ...lol

Wo patha nahi my friends searched for me...I went to cc par waha koi nahi hai..wapas jaake athi hoon...
Thab thak suggest me a Gift to Shravan ...warna main MACHO gift bhejdhoongi by god ...lol 

Jab maine woh gif click kia uske link me maine tumhara post dekha uss CC meim 😆😕
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

San... U killing .ein bits... I am talli now
Legilimens thumbnail
FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

*DHAK* *DHAK* *DHAK* 
Sneha.ko thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sreeammy

I think he knows that fans usually do something spl for actors bday's and he doesn't like those kind os special treatments... so he isn't going to reveal it... he might be really a very simple guy

kal TT pe que kar lena sayad ans dede 😕
Legilimens thumbnail
Originally posted by: FangirlForever

Jab maine woh gif click kia uske link me maine tumhara post dekha uss CC meim 😆😕

Maine bhi abhi check kia, and hmm, waha humra AT discuss ho raha tha, ho kya raha hai suhas? 😆😆
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ri21

THAANKU ❤️

I WANTED TO ADD SOME VISUAL EFFECTS EXCEPT THE BRIGHTNESS THING. but dont have much effects option 

AWW 

WOMAN U SO SWEET ❤️ But trust me that was all you ❤️ don't give me credit for your hard work ❤️

Also for effects etc. I'll be making a post about that soon, you can manipulate some of the transitions to give it an "effect" wali feel. ❤️