Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#31 - Bedroom Story (Page 126)

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Joined: 01 July 2007
Posts: 15796

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FangirlForever

Originally posted by Sanika.

@kritika- SOMEONE ALSO ASKED WHY HE CALLS NIKKI BRO?ROFL

*FACEPALM* Irritate hota hai jab log aise idiotic sawal puchte hai and also that non-TV industry ladki 

KYA HAI BHAAI ??? SHAADI KARNI HAI KYA ??/ Stern Smile

I KNOW RIGHT!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:19am | IP Logged
NAMIK REPLIED
ok so we already have a lot of questions to pick from. aso as soon as we get some time between shots, we'll get to it


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AvadaKedavra-

KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 16361

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

NAMIK REPLIED
ok so we already have a lot of questions to pick from. aso as soon as we get some time between shots, we'll get to it




THANK GOD
rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by Ri21



I GUESS HE DOESNOT WANT TO
I SAW HE LIKED A TWEET WHERE SOMEONE SAID HE FORGOT HIS BIRTHDAY AS HE WAS TOO SMALL


<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">WAIT!</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">SO I WAS RIGHT?</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I SAID HE MIGHT HAVE SELECTIVE AMNESIA..AND FORGOTTEN HIS BIRTHDAY DUE TO EITHER SOME BAD INCIDENT, OR JUST FORGOTTEN LIKE THAT.</font>



I DONT THINK SO ITNA SERIOUS HAI, BUT I GUESS HE DOESNOT WANT TO SHARE
I strongly feeling there is some bad memories attached to his birthday so he stopped celebrating and if fans know his birthday they will do some special in birthday and her don't want that
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by rekha.366

Guys please off the capital letters
HUMSE NA HO PAYEGA, WE ARE IN PERPETUAL STATE OF CAPS LOCK FANGIRLINGLOLLOLLOL


YEAH YEAH ROFL


SAME HERE. THIS IS A SIGN OF FAN GIRLING
*HUM SE NA HO PAYEGA*
-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hasinig89

Originally posted by Ri21

NAMIK REPLIED
ok so we already have a lot of questions to pick from. aso as soon as we get some time between shots, we'll get to it




THANK GOD
WARNA BAWALA JAATE LOG SACH MEINLOLLOLLOL
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by Ri21



I GUESS HE DOESNOT WANT TO
I SAW HE LIKED A TWEET WHERE SOMEONE SAID HE FORGOT HIS BIRTHDAY AS HE WAS TOO SMALL


<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">WAIT!</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">SO I WAS RIGHT?</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I SAID HE MIGHT HAVE SELECTIVE AMNESIA..AND FORGOTTEN HIS BIRTHDAY DUE TO EITHER SOME BAD INCIDENT, OR JUST FORGOTTEN LIKE THAT.</font>



I DONT THINK SO ITNA SERIOUS HAI, BUT I GUESS HE DOESNOT WANT TO SHARE
I strongly feeling there is some bad memories attached to his birthday so he stopped celebrating and if fans know his birthday they will do some special in birthday and her don't want that

POSSIBLE
FangirlForever IF-Dazzler
FangirlForever
FangirlForever

Joined: 24 July 2015
Posts: 4445

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

Originally posted by FangirlForever

Originally posted by Sanika.

@kritika- SOMEONE ALSO ASKED WHY HE CALLS NIKKI BRO?ROFL

*FACEPALM* Irritate hota hai jab log aise idiotic sawal puchte hai and also that non-TV industry ladki 

KYA HAI BHAAI ??? SHAADI KARNI HAI KYA ??/ Stern Smile

I KNOW RIGHT!


Stern Smile PERFECT GIF SAMY !!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Let the ship sail #NiMik

2 3 4 5

Author: s.sayra   Replies: 38   Views: 2422

s.sayra 38 2422 20 April 2016 at 9:35am by s.sayra
ShraMan/NiMik AT#32 - Dosti Mein No Sorry No Thank You

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1204   Views: 11232

BinKuchKahe. 1204 11232 18 April 2016 at 2:20am by KostinsQueen
NiMik question answer session (rush to insta)

2

Author: Ri21   Replies: 13   Views: 1535

Ri21 13 1535 17 April 2016 at 12:02pm by s.sayra
NiMik FEELSSSSS [Namik's IG update]

2 3 4

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 26   Views: 2438

BinKuchKahe. 26 2438 17 April 2016 at 7:26am by gauriangel
NiMik new pic updated by namik(insta Update)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Ri21   Replies: 66   Views: 5484

Ri21 66 5484 17 April 2016 at 4:13am by ._Pari_.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index