Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

India-Forums

   
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan/NiMik AT#31 - Bedroom Story (Page 117)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by FangirlForever

Sani ROFL
You asked him if he visits IF  !!! Seriously !!! ROFL
I genuinely want to know LOL
Zyada se zyada kya hoga, jawab nai degaLOLLOL

@hasini- I want to know jaise hum unpe fangirl karte hain, woh kisipe kiya hain ki naiLOLLOLLOL


@BOLD NIKI LL CHOOSE THE QUESTIONS ROFL SO DEPENDS ON HER

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KostinsQueen

rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by rekha.366

Oh god way capital letters guy's don't shout much gala karab ho jaayega LOL



WE ALL ARE EXCITED ITS LIKE
ROSHNI KI KIRAN MIL GAYIROFL
don't worry I think he will do again. Bandha really love his fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Manan_fab5_ky2 IF-Stunnerz
Manan_fab5_ky2
Manan_fab5_ky2

Joined: 14 May 2014
Posts: 26969

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by FangirlForever

SaniROFL
You asked him if he visits IF !!! Seriously !!!ROFL

I genuinely want to know LOL
Zyada se zyada kya hoga, jawab nai degaLOLLOL

@hasini- I want to know jaise hum unpe fangirl karte hain, woh kisipe kiya hain ki naiLOLLOLLOL



@BOLD NIKI LL CHOOSE THE QUESTIONSROFLSO DEPENDS ON HER


IT'S LIKE WIFY WILL SELECT THE QUESTIONS AND HUBBY WILL ANSWER ONLY THOSE ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KostinsQueen

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
yaar how are you wale sawal kyun puch rahe hain? D'oh
rekha.366 IF-Addictz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 50550

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
OK guys I think why namik don't want to disclose his birthday LOL
KostinsQueen IF-Sizzlerz
KostinsQueen
KostinsQueen

Joined: 07 July 2010
Posts: 16361

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
SOME ONE ASKED HIM..WHY SO TALL ? ROFL
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20332

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --fero--

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Sanika.

Originally posted by FangirlForever

SaniROFL
You asked him if he visits IF !!! Seriously !!!ROFL

I genuinely want to know LOL
Zyada se zyada kya hoga, jawab nai degaLOLLOL

@hasini- I want to know jaise hum unpe fangirl karte hain, woh kisipe kiya hain ki naiLOLLOLLOL



@BOLD NIKI LL CHOOSE THE QUESTIONSROFLSO DEPENDS ON HER


IT'S LIKE WIFY WILL SELECT THE QUESTIONS AND HUBBY WILL ANSWER ONLY THOSE ROFLROFL


EXACTLY ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manan_fab5_ky2

-AvadaKedavra- IF-Rockerz
-AvadaKedavra-
-AvadaKedavra-

Joined: 25 July 2012
Posts: 7207

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

OK guys I think why namik don't want to disclose his birthday LOL
kyun nai chahta hum jaane?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Let the ship sail #NiMik

2 3 4 5

Author: s.sayra   Replies: 38   Views: 2422

s.sayra 38 2422 20 April 2016 at 9:35am by s.sayra
ShraMan/NiMik AT#32 - Dosti Mein No Sorry No Thank You

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 1204   Views: 11221

BinKuchKahe. 1204 11221 18 April 2016 at 2:20am by KostinsQueen
NiMik question answer session (rush to insta)

2

Author: Ri21   Replies: 13   Views: 1531

Ri21 13 1531 17 April 2016 at 12:02pm by s.sayra
NiMik FEELSSSSS [Namik's IG update]

2 3 4

Author: BinKuchKahe.   Replies: 26   Views: 2432

BinKuchKahe. 26 2432 17 April 2016 at 7:26am by gauriangel
NiMik new pic updated by namik(insta Update)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: Ri21   Replies: 66   Views: 5479

Ri21 66 5479 17 April 2016 at 4:13am by ._Pari_.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index