Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: mizzundaztud

As it is Namik comea from doon... Himalayan region,though just footsteps of Himalayas... U never know. ... Sexy Vampire 

are hasu nahin re i told that my uncle has been advised by the astrologer not to disclose his birthday...since as bengali we prefer tithi rather than day so we celebrate uncled birthday acc to thithi not the Particular day..
Kavila thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

Aw I hope not ❀️ makes me sad to think something bad happened to him, especially on his birthday :(

I like the Vampire theory better πŸ˜†

Vampre are to sexy to hold but on serious note lets cut the topic of birthday are hum bhi kuch kam naihn we know how to get the infi 

AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIHT KD istyleee πŸ˜Ž
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mannu100

Vampre are to sexy to hold but on serious note lets cut the topic of birthday are hum bhi kuch kam naihn we know how to get the infi 

AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIHT KD istyleee πŸ˜Ž

Bahahaha yep, and don't worry I already have a few jasoos working on getting us that info 😎

KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Guys what about Tweeting to Sony about our show ?? 
We discussed about this yesterday. ...let's fix the time & tweet 
Also if anyone knows EK DUJE KE VAASTE  Page admin in Twitter ..let us tell them to tweet ...what say guys ? 
Originally posted by: mannu100

are hasu nahin re i told that my uncle has been advised by the astrologer not to disclose his birthday...since as bengali we prefer tithi rather than day so we celebrate uncled birthday acc to thithi not the Particular day..

Acha I see, so maybe it's this? Namik also wear that angooti (he even wore it in Qubool hai I heard), maybe he believes in astrology?

But bro you are an actor, there is no way he's gonna be able to keep this under wraps for long πŸ˜†
Kavila thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

Acha I see, so maybe it's this? Namik also wear that angooti (he even wore it in Qubool hai I heard), maybe he believes in astrology?

But bro you are an actor, there is no way he's gonna be able to keep this under wraps for long πŸ˜†

But bro you are an actor, there is no way he's gonna be able to keep this under wraps for long πŸ˜†

@Bold πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

On a serious note, I feel we shouldn't press him further on this topic. He's been asked about his birthday many times & he's clearly avoided that question. I really think that he doesn't have good memories associated with that day, or is just very uncomfortable talking about it. He's already been so giving & kind in the amount he does for us.. we shouldn't ask for more.
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

On a serious note, I feel we shouldn't press him further on this topic. He's been asked about his birthday many times & he's clearly avoided that question. I really think that he doesn't have good memories associated with that day, or is just very uncomfortable talking about it. He's already been so giving & kind in the amount he does for us.. we shouldn't ask for more.

I agree, I think the only reason we even care is because we want to send him presents πŸ˜† but I guess we'll just send them randomly πŸ˜†
But can we still low-key go with the Vampire theory πŸ˜† I quite like that theory 🀣
ok off to fulfill my drabble requests