India-Forums

Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani
Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani

OS - LOVE ME LIKE U DO (completed)

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
" The HOTTEST couple in town Indravadhan Sing n Amisha khanna" Gayatri just stared at the page 3 headline of newspaper HER Indra with someone else . So foolish of her . How can she say her Indra . The biggest businessman of India The Indravadhan Sing cant be her but what to do with her silly heart who dare to fall for him that too at first sight . She still remember the day when he saved her from those goons not just that he gave her what she needed that time most a job . He appointed her as his PA without knowing about her qualification . With time she falling deep for him . People say that he is rude arrogant but she saw the real man beanth that rudeness who loves his Bari ma beyond anything , who always visit orphange and spends time with kids how can she stop herself from falling for this man . Yes he is very hard person but situation make him like this . He lost his parents at early age . His father's best friend and business partner cheated his father took all property , they came on road even no relatives came to help them . His father couldnt bear it got heart attack and died . Soon his mother also passed away . At the age of 13 he saw all this . With his own ability he reached where he is not the number 1 businessman . How can she thought that he will love his plain PA . 'you are mad' Gayatri thought 'just because you love him you thought he will love you never ' . So what he is hard rude with everyone but never rude with you even make you smile at any cost when you are sad , or always support you fought for you even fired someone for you ,so what he takes you with him at every party or dinner meeting that doesnt mean Indra sir loves you . 'yes Gayatri he cant love you' . Why would he? who are you? you are just an orphan . He was doing all this because he felt pity on you 'yes just pity nothing else' Amisha is just perfect for him . She is rich beautiful most of all Indra sir likes her . 'She is made for Indra sir not you' Gayatri thought with a painful smile 'dont be selfish Gayatri . You should be happy for him now you have to stay away from him have to forget him at any cost ' with this determination she went out to take coffee for Indra .

Edited by Keepdreaming - 17 April 2016 at 8:22am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalalovepooRhinohippo*Maleena*gurtimuskaanGul.S_EfGeetdrashtichinkidrashtiHanishadeviananya2010Drashtilove

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:35am | IP Logged
She took a long breath and knock the door 'come in' there he is sitting in his chair and reading what she was reading earlier . It was easy to say that she will try to forget him but seeing him looking at Amisha's photo with a smirk on his face its hurts her too much . She put the mug and about to go but stopped hearing him 'we are going to dinner at 8p.m make a reservation at xyz hotel' ' i cant go ' Gayatri said 'ok you want to to other hotel then fine i will tell clie...' before Indra completed she said quietly 'no , i mean i cant go but i will make the reservation Samiha will go with you ' 'why?' Indra asked her ' i have other plan' ' what plan?' Indra asked her with little anger in his voice 'its personal' now he is boiling hearing her answer how can HIS Gayatri says no to him what personal thing she is talking about ' 'can i know what is so persona ms seth?' ' no you cant i dont want to share my personal life with my boss ' this just blow Indra's anger . He got up from his sit and came face to face with her . First time Gayatri seeing Indra sir angry on her and she is feeling very scared . 'Dont you dare hide anything from me . What so personal just tell me? What so important other than going dinnner with me?but Gayatri just stay silent . She doesnt know what to say she just want to stay away from him so said 'its my life what i do or dont is none of ur business' ' u are wrong Gayatri what you do or dont its my f**king business' Indra said angrily ' look sir i just want to say its my life so i will do what i like and Samiha mam will go with you im sure you wont face any prob...' ' you will go with me thats final ' Indra told her firmly 'i wont' ' dont argue with me Gayatri idont like no for answer and i want you not Samiha . Just go and be ready at 7.30p.m . 'you cant force me' Gayatri said stubbornly 'oh yes i can' he told her with an arrogant smile 'you have no right to force me in anything . You cant control me just because you are my boss ' Gayatri said angrily' you are wrong Gayatri i can control you i can do anything with you because you are MINE '. Gayatri shocked hearing him why he talking like this Indra grabbed her arms n pulled her closer ' dont look so shocked Gayatri when i saved your life became mine so dont u dare bring personal word infront of me because you are just mine nothing can come between us ' 'im not some property that you claim as yous and how dare you say me yours when you are with Amisha ' ' yes you are not some property but you are Indra's property and im not with Amisha ' Indra said gently but Gayatri get angry more n almost shouted ' oh yes you are not with her then who is with you in that paper , who was with you at last night party , who danced with you , whom u gave lift huh? Indra jerked her towards him both fuming , both lips just mere inches away from each other ' why do you care huh?' Indra asked her roughly his lips almost touching her ' tell me Gayatri ?' ' leave me' Gayatri said in meek voice its too much for her she is so close to HER Indra no no Gayatri dont think like that he is not yours 'just tell me i will leave u' ' there is nothing to tell' Gayatri said quietly still struggling to come out from his grip 'fine then i tell you . You care because you LOVE me my caty eye'

Edited by Keepdreaming - 17 April 2016 at 7:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lovepoochinkidrashtiHanishadeviananya2010Drashtilove

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
'you Love me ' Gayatri just stop moving and stared at him began to say 'i dont lov... ' but before she completed her words his hot lips claimed her soft one Indra was kissing her roughly . Gayatri tried to deny the hot sensation but soon she gave up in his passion Indra stopped kissing her when she was out of breath both eyes closed ' you love me Gayatri ' Gayatri snapped her eyes open and pushed him hard . Indra shocked seeing her reaction 'what are you doing ? You are with Amisha' Gayatri shouted at him feeling disgusted to carry away by passion . ' She is not with me you are. She is just game' ' Gayatri confused hearing him 'GAME?' what game' she asked him ' yes game, she is Aman khanna's daughter' now everything is clear Indra sir is playing with Amisha to take revenge aganist Aman . His biggest enemy, whom hate most because he is the one who destroyed his lovely family 'what you are using his daughter to take revenge. How could you do that? How could you play with someone's feeling? 'feelings hus really Gayatri. She is just like her father and yes im using her to destroy that do' Indra said with fire in his eyes ' whatever but its wrong to play with someone to take revenge' 'common Gayatri they deserve it ' ' NO that girl doesnt deserve it' Gayatri argue 'what are you going to do ? ' she asked slowly . A dark smile came on his face and he answered ' i will marry that bitch . Will take all property and after 3 months will divorce her saying she is a characterless woman ' Gayatri just felt a sharp pain in her heart 'Marriage' 'uuu will marry her? ' Gayatri asked shockingly ' yes but i will.,' ' you disgust me how could you plan so dirty' Gayatri said disgustly 'what are you saying Gayatri . That man played ugly that man deserve it and you love me you should support me in all this . I was going to tell u tonig..' before he said Gayatri stopped him ' whatever my feeling for you i wont support you in all thist' ' but Gayatri ' ' im not finished im not yours and never be yours ' with this Gayatri was about to go but Indra cant see his Gayatri going like this so he said what he always want to say ' I LOVE U' Gayatri just stopped there couldnt believe her ears. So long she waited to hear this from . How many times she dreamed about this moment but never in her dreams she said what she said him in real . She truned slowly n said 'then LOVE ME LIKE U DO ' Saying this in painful voice she just left the cabin but maan knows she is not just leaving the room but him also .   

Edited by Keepdreaming - 17 April 2016 at 8:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeethbalalovepoopari_goyalHanishadeviananya2010Drashtilove

Keepdreaming IF-Sizzlerz
Keepdreaming
Keepdreaming

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Please forgive my mistakes actually its maaneet os i written it in GF just for forum activity thought to share it here n it ends here so there will be no other part . Plz do like n comment

Edited by Keepdreaming - 17 April 2016 at 9:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashtilove

kuhelidebbarma IF-Dazzler
kuhelidebbarma
kuhelidebbarma

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Amazing...Waiting for the next update! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keepdreaming

Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove