India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

sona should not go back in that house if she has any self respect

RoxyC Goldie
RoxyC
RoxyC

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:15am | IP Logged
in that house nobody has any guts to say anything to that radharanai. it looks like she is the owner of the house, and they are the servants. i have no hope for ishwaari. she is suffering but not opening her mouth. but she is strong with sona. she is not a fair person. sona should not go back no matter how much dev try to convince her. dev should not have agreed to buy a car for his bum cousin. story is getting very weak. i hope this radharani story ends soon. its not entertaining its annoying. your thoughts.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25sajinifabytttttt1Lady_Macbeth

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I hope the truth of radha Rani burning the house come out... About sona going back ,I also think she should not ,even if she does because of her soft corner for dev... She should dictate terms ...She should make her terms very clear that mami should not speak or interfere in her work and should stay away from her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya.hpRoxyC

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
even i agree that sona shud not agree in just one coffee date...she shud make dev grovel before agreeing...but alas the scene has already been shot and sona will agree to back...
nywyz that will be gud for the show...gvn the low trp i am hoping the love track will start stat...

mannu111Lady_Macbeth

sajinifaby IF-Rockerz
sajinifaby
sajinifaby

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Self respect is important not more than a patient for any doctor. I believe that is a good motto too which Sona possess.. but i believe that she should now deal with Dev and his family as professional as she can with her Terms and Conditions if not no more 2nd chance will follow...
Its not only Ishwari.. but even others cant... 
Dev also need to calm down...

Well its unfair totally to Dev without hearing him out.. as he just patched up with her by taking efforts beyond his way to pacify her... with flowers and sorry note... 

Lets wait and watch... hope the story gets interesting...
Lady_Macbeth IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Macbeth
Lady_Macbeth

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Wohi to... since she's entered the Dixit House slowly slowly she's turned into an Aya from a doctor . And she has lost her spine.
Should she go back ?? Hell no ! Or else this vicious cycle of insult n abuse will continue but she's lost her self respect and seemed to be fine with it.
If a patient and his family cross limit it's the responsibility of the doctor to shun the patient completely , he owes it to himself. And Dixits have crossed their limits in many ways and no self respecting woman should even turn back. 

RoxyCAV25

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Agree with you. Yes.. patients are important for a doc. But at the same time that patient should also respect his/her doctor. And Dixits have failed to a great extent in this matter especially ishwari.
The entry of radharani into dev's house has paved way for scheming n plotting in the show. Hope this doesn't continue. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top