Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

India-Forums

Our Inseparable Hearts || NOTE ON PAGE 11 || PERMANENTLY STOPPED (Page 6)

chand91 IF-Sizzlerz
chand91
chand91

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sugary_Pie..

sorathsheikh IF-Rockerz
sorathsheikh
sorathsheikh

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Awesome updates Yar Big smile
Am surprised The trailer was amazing
 and the chapter 1 
U have written so beautifully 
Heya *sorry for late comment*

..Sugary_Pie..

chinudolly IF-Dazzler
chinudolly
chinudolly

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Unres my comment on page 3 Tongue
Will reply ur scraps too asap   LOL

..Sugary_Pie..

..Sugary_Pie.. IF-Rockerz
..Sugary_Pie..
..Sugary_Pie..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hello! Thank you for your likes and comments for the previous chapter.
Here's Chapter 2.

"Two cappuccinos please" I placed my order and turned around and mistakenly bumped onto a robust looking guy.

"Oops I'm sor..."   I paused when I got my eyeballs on to his face.

"You? You're here?" I said while I accurately figured out who the guy was. It was the same guy whom I had bumped onto last night at Jess's Party Bash.

"Hey Theo! How's you doing?", Jess exclamatorily said interrupting me.

"Oh hi Jess. I'm doing cool. What's up with you?" Theo said in a usual tone.

It was me who was totally clueless about all this which is happening infront of me. How does Jess know Theo? Oh well well, how could I forget, Jess was the "Miss Diva" of the college. So it's obvious for her to know everyone. But this guy, Theo. I've never seen him in the campus. Like never. I was sceptically looking at him while he broke my trance.

"Hey, Miss..."

"Blair Jones"

"Yeah so Blair, I'm sorry for last night, for mistakenly clashing onto you. And sorry for today as well", he said biting his lips.

He looked... uhm, good. Okay, okay, he was hot.

"Yeah..its..its alright." I smiled nervously trying to act natural.

"Hey, you guys can catch up later.  I'm starving! I need food now. So Blair, come with me!" Jess interrupted again, her face brimming with hunger.

Before Theo could speak anything, I felt myself being dragged to a table. I was handed over a cup of hot cappuccino and was allowed to drink. I had my eyes popped out to Jess's actions, to which Jess bursted out laughing. And it was followed by my giggles.

After having a wholesome cup of hot delicious cappuccino, I and Jess headed back to the class. On our way back, the meeting with Theo suddenly popped into my head.

"Jess, who's Theo?" I straightforwardly asked.

"Theo? Oh, he's an awesome guy! He's new to the Green Hills University but we've already become friends" she smiled and I nodded.

Now that's the reason I've never seen him before. I knew almost every student of the Green Hills Academy, not because I talk to them or know them personally, but because I've always seen them with Jess. Chuck that.

So, after a tiresome, boring 45 minutes of Chemistry class, all the students opened their mouths so wide that even a cork ball would fit in. It was a yawn, Duh! I can proudly say that I was one among them. I normally am a studious student but when it comes to Chemistry, I wouldn't be bothered if you would drag away that "oh-such-a-scholar" tag from me.

So this drowsiness due to the class made me gloomy and groggy. I thought it would be best to take a walk in the school park. Since PT was the next class, I dragged my bag to go out. Everyone was engaged in arranging their belongings while Jess was stuck up in a phone call. I thought I'll make a walk all by myself, trying not to disturb Jess.

As I breathed in the fresh essence of the vivid flowers of the park, my heart soothed and so was my mind which was almost about to crack in that chemistry class! Green Hills was renowned for its garden area and the innumerable varieties of flora it has. I love being in this place because the sight of these colourful and bright flowers make me feel that life is colourful too. It boosts me up in some way. I also love the Basketball court here. Oh, I'm gonna make my way to the court now!

As I took my seat in one corner of the court, I spotted a familiar face among the players. Wait, isn't that.. It was Theo! He's already got into the University's BB team? That's indeed commendable. I settled down after a minute and watched the match with utmost enthusiasm. Theo's team had obviously had its victory over Sam's team. I really wanted to congratulate him but he was soon engulfed by a group of girls. You know, that typical over-fashionable girls. One of them even took a snap with him. Theo surprisingly posed for the photo. Oh Lord, Theo was a spoilt kid! He finally came out of the crowd and saw me standing 20 metres away from the crowd.

"Blair! What are you doing here?" he asked surprisingly.

"I came here to watch the match, Duh! What else?" I snapped back.

"Oh I thought you were always into books" he smirked.

How did he know this? He is a new admissioned student. Isn't he?

"There's a life out of books too, Theo"

"Oh well,  glad to know that from you." He took his sipper and forwarded and indicated me to match his pace.

"Hmm, so Mr. Popular in just 4 days huh?" I smirked.

He stared at me for a second and resumed.

"Maybe" he winked.

Oh this boy is surely a jerk!

In the midst of making my judgement about this guy, Theo, I stumbled and tripped over a huge russet coloured BB ball (which some zany player must have thrown around). Before I could fathom the whole thing, and prepare myself to be crashed down on the ground , face first, I was tightly held by a pair of masculine, virile arms. The touch of his hands on my waist created unknown sensations inside me. It felt like I've always been cared and nourished in those arms. Unknown feelings though. When I opened my eyes, I found Theo right next to me. Close. Very close. I could literally feel his warm breath on my soft skin. His face looked as if he was preternatural. As in, he looked as if he had felt something different and unusual.

"Uh, sorry. And thanks." I said trying to escape from the spell of his turquoise eyes.

"Yeah, that's...that's alright. Hope you're fine?!"

"Yup." I smiled.

Theo then left me behind as he got some phone call. But he definitely looked concerned and quite apprehensive as the user ID flashed on his phone.

I was left back, but I was surrounded with thoughts. His touch, it was different. Those aquamarine coloured eyes. The feeling of being embraced in those arms, it was all atypical. It was as if they all had a past.

The bell rang. It was biology class now. I was extremely excited. Biology has always been my bae. As in subject-wise. Stop laughing. Majority of the class smiled wickedly, all into action. Ms. Woodley stepped into the class. She looked perfect as always. Her radiating skin, which was slightly toned, her hazel eyes, her jet black hair, all looked so perfect and captivating much.

The guys in my class were particularly into the biology class due to Ms. Woodley. Jerks, I say! Whilst a few like Robin and others had their eyes glued only to the syllabus and the book content.

"Good morning class. Today we're going to have some pairing session.", she said with her usual smile.

Her fuchsia lips, embellishing her speech.

She continued, "There's this Biology seminar next Thursday and you guys are going to work in pairs for it"

The class looked even interested now.

"I have the pairs ready already."

Everyone wished they had their girlfriend/boyfriend as their partner but you never know, Ms. Woodley can turn into a disaster any moment, uninformed.

"Ashley and George

Dave and Mariah

Jessica and Jason

Mark and Stephany

Blair and Theo"

WHAT? WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY? Me and Theo? I don't know why but I really didn't want to pair up with him. Anyone else but not him.

I turned back and looked at Theo who winked back at me. See, I told you, anyone but not Him.

I huffed. I knew I couldn't repudiate the fact that I'll have to be pairing up with him. But I also knew there were big things coming up. Something which could give answers to that unknown feeling between us. That unknown feeling.

That's all folks!
Hope you liked reading this.
Let me know how you liked this chapter in your comments below.
Let me know of my drawbacks as well.

Hit Like and Comment lots!

Love,

Reshma x

Edited by ..Sugary_Pie.. - 26 April 2016 at 7:13am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fannagutaareyndcdance-cadbury-Fairy...muzikk93aishapielechu10chinudollyvelvetroseNicky-nishsorathsheikhJRia-.QTPie.-cuppypie121Styliksonnedhvik-91Jayeeta_06Cieli.Santinewmoon18rose1998-PyaariBhootni-

..Sugary_Pie.. IF-Rockerz
..Sugary_Pie..
..Sugary_Pie..

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Note :

I think I should just stop posting anything anymore. It's been 4 hours since I've posted Chapter 2 and I don't get a single review!?
Neither do I have more than 25 readers.
I was right, I will never have readers here. All PMs unread too!
It will be better if I stop thinking hard and write something with a lot of expectations, all broken now.
Moreover, I don't think I can write with such 'support'.
You guys say now?

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ndcdancelechu10chinudollyvelvetroseangelshah-.QTPie.-cuppypie121Styliksonnedhvik-91Cieli.SantiJayeeta_06princess_tararose1998newmoon18-PyaariBhootni-

ndcdance Senior Member
ndcdance
ndcdance

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey hi sweetheart !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sugary_Pie..nedhvik-91

ndcdance Senior Member
ndcdance
ndcdance

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 10:59am | IP Logged
1st stop being angry.. Okay ? Calm down..
And ur stories r good.. May be its just need to reach more ppl..
I like it ..i do.. Atleast they r long..and more discriptive..
U know uf I don't like the catch of lang. I stop reading but u do like urs..
Loved thier short talk.. Waiting further.. And thier talks .. Now wen they r paired up.. That too for biology task *smirk*

Edited by ndcdance - 26 April 2016 at 11:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sugary_Pie..Cieli.Santinedhvik-91

nedhvik-91 IF-Sizzlerz
nedhvik-91
nedhvik-91

Posted: 26 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hello sugary pie Hug
it is so nice keep going babes Clap 

..Sugary_Pie..

Go to top