India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

the beauty of love

zuby87 Senior Member
zuby87
zuby87

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Teaser...a young women was just walking without knowing where she was going as she was walking she ended up the the beach, and there she was laughing at the silliest of things, there was a you hit and young girl building a castle while splashing sands on each other...and there was a an older couple holding hands and walking on the edge of the water barefoot, but what really caught her attention was a guy who was around 23-25 who was just standing there and stating the the sky with tears in his eyes, for some reason that seen broke her heart for some reason.                                                                                                                             As she was standing there something was drawing her to the guy and she walked in his direction, she was near him now but he was so lost that he didn't see that he had company, as was was still staring at the sky she touched his hand and that made him felt her presence.                                                                                                                                                     Who is this women and who is the guy crying, find out who they are and what's wrong with the guy crying on my 1st chapter...hope u will be eager for my first attempt 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FanduSunrio80annirogcSharlene1410..GurmiT..TessaloniB-onesie

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:34am | IP Logged
go ahead my dear I am eager to find out all about the plot and characters of your story.
Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:38am | IP Logged
good start Zuby! eager to see the story of these two souls, one who's pained and the other who shows concern for a stranger!
jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Interesting teaser..
I will be look forward how you will reveal this..
Thank You for a new story dear.. best of luck
annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:58am | IP Logged
eagar to read more dear
zuby87 Senior Member
zuby87
zuby87

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Chapter 1                                                                                                     Once he had calmed down, he looked at her and she look back at him without breaking their gaze, she felt as if something in her awoken then she broke the gaze and asked him                                                               hello, how are you, he didn't say a thing he just stood there rooted on his feet and stare at her, then she started to move but he said something so vividly that she couldn't hear him, so she asked him, what did u say?, my name is yash and I stay here in Mumbai but I was away for four years doing my degree in business administration in London, can you please tell me your name pleaded yash...my name is aarti dheer and I live here in bophal I'm only here to study at the University of mumbai I'm doing my degree in political science and it my last year...she extended her hand and said nice to meet you yashji and the shook hands.                                                                                                                                                     Then she told him that she is going back to the campus where she was staying, and he offered to take her there and she agreed, their journey was quit until he told her that his sister has organized a graduation party for him tomorrow and if she has no plans he would really liked it if she came...she was still silent when he said...it's okay if you are busy studying coz I don't want you to fall back on ur studies...but she told him that one day of not studying will not make her fail, and aarti agreed that he will attend the party but with he friend mansi...yash then gave her his address and cellphone number, he extended his hand to give her the piece of paper then their hands met and send waves to their bodies they didn't break the contact because it felt so good and when they finally did it was because aarti had realized that they were already getting past the gate of the campus, then she said thank you yashji but he said to her she should call him yash as he preferred calling her aarti he then asked for her number and she gave it to him...and they waved good and yash left and aarti stood there thinking about the events of the day, how she met yash and how touching him made her feel...and on the other hand yash was feeling the same thing, he said in his mind that no women has ever made him feel things that he felt today, he thought to himself that the saddest day of his life ended up being a day filled with a lot of unknown feelings for him...                                                                                                                                                                                                             He got home and searched the whole house for his sister neelam who was 22 years old and his aunt radha, but they were no where to be found, then he called neelam who told him that she is at the mall with their aunt buying things for the party, he hung up the phone and went to his room and then took a quick shower, as he was coming up if his room he had voices at the kitchen and went there to see that neelam and radha were back from their shopping, since they were so tired the sat in the couch to relax then yash got them juice and started to tell him about the girl he met at the beach, how he took her to where she was staying and that he invited her to the party and that she is bringing her friend with, neelam was excited to see that his brother is no longer that guy who just didn't want to date because arpita had broke his heart when she slept with one of his classmate prashant dubey when they were still in college, he was so heart broken that he has broken all ties with them and told arpita that he doesn't want to ever see her again...aunt radha was also happy to hear that yash is at least speaking to a women because he couldn't stand any women after that, the only women that he did stand were his sister and radha ma coz he knew they will never hurt him...                                                                                                                                                   Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, hope you like my first chapter...im still learning hopefully I will get better in time...i will update the next chapter if u guys like my first chapter...and my teaser will be: why was yash crying

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..GurmiT..TessaloniB-onesie

Tessaloni IF-Sizzlerz
Tessaloni
Tessaloni

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 4:40am | IP Logged
good going sweetie. the first meeting engendered feelings so potent that Yash not only got happy but was able to trust a woman and invite her in a sense into his life. 
continue soon dear Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top