LU 16/4/16??? (Page 28)

StoriesDrama Senior Member
StoriesDrama
StoriesDrama

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by rama_2010

kt does not want dhaani to come to hospital
saying ab uska manhoos saya vips pe nahin padne denge... daadi tries to explain...KT not agreeing

Surprise surprise.

LOL

Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
What is BS??Confused
StoriesDrama
StoriesDrama

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meenakshi-rg

Originally posted by cocoatree

KT blamed Dhani for every incident..

Doctor ! Vip is serious and they are trying  to make it...Dhani pacifying herself and great acting by ES..!

Yes eisha was brilliant in that scene

SPECIAL MENTION OF THIS SCENE ---EISHA rests her hand on daadi's shoulder... abhi aapka pota ayega aur mazak... the entire scene till she goes on to hug KT and she pushes her back... Eisha Singh again good in her emotional scenes...

The mandir steps scene first Raja being dragged away and then Dhani bashing the life out of him...  Great going Eisha Singh. Great going IShq ka rang Safed... Viplav's experssion spoke more than the dailogues given to him today... 

The episode was a breeze... I liked Viplav an Dhani's dress combination, pink and green... nice it looked, Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1Nickelodeonsura123cocoatree

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Thanx frnds for d update...
Must say a high voltage episode...dhaani pagla gayi thi kya bell se raja ko mar rahi thi..jab use vipu ke pass hona chaiye tha!!OuchOuch 
Oh no sit..vipu ka memory loss hoga tha...dhaani n vipu ka koi photu bhi nahi hai saatme..to prove that dey r married!!ConfusedConfused 
BTW ye bs kya hai?
Wow koi glamorous entry hone waala hai MATLAB dt pakka pagal hone waala hai!!LOLLOL
StoriesDrama
StoriesDrama

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by premparbat

Originally posted by mehraan

I dunno wat to say but I think they will unite again...

Hope so Mehru . I hope u enjoying it at least .

I am not so maybe will stitch off for next few days.

Cannot tolerate this saas beating and Dhani crying.

Take care my dear. Off to start the day.

Ratu..! performance looks great from every one.don't miss today..Embarrassed

And it all goes for TRP trick..anything for ViDha..Dhani praying, Vip suffering..emotional baggage is much needed for trp pullers..LOL

Maybe the LU is giving the assumption the saas bahu drama is heavy... but it wasnt so in the episode... KT genuinly looked helpless... and when she said today if dhani wasnt in viplav's life viplav woudln't be suffering in hospital like this   somewhere sounded genuine... you want to believe her... Also when she rightly put things in perspective that acha khasa mera beta vilayat jaa raha tha... kaha dhani ke chakar main phas gaya aur yaha pohoch gaya, it kinda finds its sense for you... Smile

of course the very next second you think come on this woman killed her own husband and the you hit back to reality, but then like i said there is a smallest tiniest moment when you get the concern of this woman...

and that smallest tiniest random moment is a trait in IKRS,... Premparbat, hope to continue to see you around, AND ENJOY THIS EPISODE.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1premparbatNusiSg

StoriesDrama
StoriesDrama

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JaZ-

Is RA track is over nor he will come back..Need to check because of DT..?
 Jaz..!! DL's past..? Is DT any other plan to finish off RA..? Will he leave RA..?

i think ra track is over as of now...
DT-RA twist was unnecessary *peculiarity of ikrs cvs*LOL

DT-RA track like all other previous tracks again prove one consistent point to me... WHENEVER PEOPLE THINK VIPLAV IS HURT because of what people think is dhani's fault.. its because Dhashrath or kanak has done something...

Dashrath sent the angry mob to burn down the ashram, Viplav took the stone pletted on Dhani

Dashrath wanted the widows to be out of ashram, viplav took up the case and took oath of not going to boston till the time the case settled.

Dashrath grew misunderstandings between Viplav and Dhani... VIplav hurt himself so bad on glass shreds and fire crackers in Diwali...

Dashrath wanted tripurari to kill dhani, viplav got hurt.

Dashtrath wanted tripurari to kill dhani again, when mob burning down dhani viplav cut his hand in sword

Dashrath's kundli dosh idea, Kanak cuts the ben and it falls on viplav

Kanak sets the ashram on fire viplav walks in to save her

DASHRATH calls back Raja to mess with dhani's life, raja lands up hurting viplav...

So this current track is somewhere consistent that the actual bad omen is the family's prejudice against dhani that makes them do stuff against her that eventually harms VIplav... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ajumaadhiabhiNusiSg

deepika1601 Groupbie
deepika1601
deepika1601

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Who is BS? Confused
adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepika1601

Who is BS? Confused
barun sobti, lead actor of ipknd

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index