Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Kaushalya kicked out Riya, then why not Preeti too (Page 2)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i agree with all the comments here...my only reasoning is...Riya is a bahu so Kushiya n Shivam kicked her out...why, cause she can go to her fathers house...right ?
Same way they didnt kick Preeti out, cause she doesnt have anywhere to go...then why tell Nimmi that this isnt her house anymore...

Plus why not kick Nandu n PReeti out...ideally Nandu should take her away...

That means Preeti who has done all the main lafda, gets married to a guy who loves her (no matter how creepy) and gets to stay in Shanti Sadan.

But Riya n Nimmi, who were forced by PReeti, are kicked out...isnt that un-fair ?

yeah Riya is wrong this time...and thankfully she admitted it...wish she had shared the whole truth with her father.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhnimuktha_cutemunni_sgpVintageWineleavesandwavesNaazu695

Naazu695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naazu695
Naazu695

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by just4fun

Originally posted by Naaz695

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Separation will make them nearer. How long Shivam can be angry with Riya?
hahaa Kaash aisa hota but shivam doesn't give a damn abt riya LOL Usse koi fark nahi padega & I want riya also to avoid him & concentrate on other things in lifeEmbarrassed..phir khud hi uski aqal thikane ayegi Angry bahut bhaagliya shivam ke peeche now she needs to stop Smile

And just not divorce him till she herself does not want it. Keep him hanging and not have Sarla and Shanti succeed. Let Shanti live in fear that her satta  can be still taken away.

And Sarla to say About how Pari will be abused. Pari herself ran away and got married to Sujeev.  No word about that. Riya 's every action is distorted and remembered while the evil people go scott free. This is too much.

I don't give a damn abt shanti ,sarla , pari & others...Angry but shivam needs to learn a lesson...Embarrassed he doesn't value her love at all ! She has done a lot for him...but he never values her love...Ouch neither appreciated her efforts always complaining & now wat he has done is beyond repair...Dead I want riya to look for some one who deserves her shivam dosent deserve her she deserves much better phir jab riya ki shaadi kisi aur ke saath fix hogi phir maza ayega Approve
But sadly they won't show anything like this...riya will again enter shanti sadan as per new spoilers oh God ! Phir shanti ke parpanch jhelna padega Sleepy

Edited by Naaz695 - 16 April 2016 at 8:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpMaverick_me

-QueenBee- Groupbie
-QueenBee-
-QueenBee-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:52am | IP Logged
They've blatantly differentiated between both Riya and Preeti. I've no doubt when Anupam finds out the entire truth he'll just say it was actually your daughter than ran away not mine so why was she kicked out. If anyone it should be Preeti. No lies I still felt sympathetic for her when she was forced to marry Nandu, no one even asked her for her consent and just got her hitched to the next available banda. And how can they just force Nimmi to go back to a house where everyone is gonna give her grief! This whole house has gone to the drains only because of the power hungry grandmother and aunt. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpmuktha_cuteNaazu695anjsVintageWine

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

How easily evil Kaushalya kicked Riya out of the house... But Preeti is majorly at fault, no ? Riya didnt pick her up n took away from mandap. Preeti walked out herself. So, she should kick Preeti out too, right ?
As I said before I would have liked if they threw both Preeti and Riya out.Both needed a reality check very badly.
The thing with Riya is she herself lands in mess every time.She may not be completely at fault but she makes it appear to others that she's at fault.For instance..When Shanti was asking Preeti "Whom did you meet",What is the need for Riya to reply "Mohit".Cant she let Preeti(who has the guts to give big speech to Nimmi and go away just before the wedding) do the talking.Also Riya herself said that she took Preeti to meet Mohit.If you cant tell the exact truth properly,Why cant you be silent spectator and let Preeti exhibit her latest skill of giving long speeches in front her family. 

Anyways If Preeti is kicked out how can the mahaan cvs get her married to that creep.OuchOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desdemonamuktha_cuteleavesandwavesanjsVintageWine

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sgp

Originally posted by anjs

How easily evil Kaushalya kicked Riya out of the house... But Preeti is majorly at fault, no ? Riya didnt pick her up n took away from mandap. Preeti walked out herself. So, she should kick Preeti out too, right ?
As I said before I would have liked if they threw both Preeti and Riya out.Both needed a reality check very badly.
The thing with Riya is she herself lands in mess every time.She may not be completely at fault but she makes it appear to others that she's at fault.For instance..When Shanti was asking Preeti "Whom did you meet",What is the need for Riya to reply "Mohit".Cant she let Preeti(who has the guts to give big speech to Nimmi and go away just before the wedding) do the talking.Also Riya herself said that she took Preeti to meet Mohit.If you cant tell the exact truth properly,Why cant you be silent spectator and let Preeti exhibit her latest skill of giving long speeches in front her family. 

Anyways If Preeti is kicked out how can the mahaan cvs get her married to that creep.OuchOuch

exactly... With Riya that saying is apt, " Apna pair khud kulhari par marti hai" She herself hits her foot on the axe. LOL

but i wish Anupam questions them about keeping Preeti but throwing out Riya...the way he told her not to blame herself as Preeti took her own decision... the major fault of Riya was to hide it from Raghav... and as Shivam said, he kept asking her whats wrong, but she said nothing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munni_sgpmuktha_cuteNaazu695

munni_sgp Goldie
munni_sgp
munni_sgp

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Khushiya herself has known never to use her own brain, it is either Shanti or Raghav 's brain. Shanti has used every one without thinking about consequences and so has Sarla. When will she introspect and realize what she has done. 
Seems so far every time evil wining in this who thing. 

And it was really mean of Khushiya to curse Riya. She comes out as a character only good for her children and her family but cares about no one else. She shouted at her bhabi also and now Riya.I don't think she's good at that too.(She doesn't even trust her own children and does nothing good for them)The only person she cares about is her goddess Ammaji and her only aim in life is to dance to Ammaji's tunes.While watching this marriage track my mom was like... if Khusia doesn't trust her DIL  and thinks that she's ruining her daughters lives why cant she stay with her daughter 24/7 until the marriage is fulfilled instead of decking up herself and romancing her hubby.Why always putting the blame on someone else.

I think in coming days Riya should take a high road . Why did she not tell anyone or herself forget that Shanti wanted her out of the house from very beginning. Its high time they bring the original concept of the show.If not now then never.Sick of seeing the same evil plotting of Shanti and her daughter.OuchOuchOuch
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munni_sgp

Khushiya herself has known never to use her own brain, it is either Shanti or Raghav 's brain. Shanti has used every one without thinking about consequences and so has Sarla. When will she introspect and realize what she has done. 
Seems so far every time evil wining in this who thing. 

And it was really mean of Khushiya to curse Riya. She comes out as a character only good for her children and her family but cares about no one else. She shouted at her bhabi also and now Riya.I don't think she's good at that too.(She doesn't even trust her own children and does nothing good for them)The only person she cares about is her goddess Ammaji and her only aim in life is to dance to Ammaji's tunes.While watching this marriage track my mom was like... if Khusia doesn't trust her DIL  and thinks that she's ruining her daughters lives why cant she stay with her daughter 24/7 until the marriage is fulfilled instead of decking up herself and romancing her hubby.Why always putting the blame on someone else.

I think in coming days Riya should take a high road . Why did she not tell anyone or herself forget that Shanti wanted her out of the house from very beginning. Its high time they bring the original concept of the show.If not now then never.Sick of seeing the same evil plotting of Shanti and her daughter.OuchOuchOuch

@red : And romance her husband.
JumpingViolets Senior Member
JumpingViolets
JumpingViolets

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Shanti said Nimmi's house from now is her sasural but on the other hand she kicked out Riya.

Hated Raghav when he waved his hand to Nimmi to get out. Thought he is also going to close the door and sleep peacefully.

Don't think Anupam is going to do anything because as usual Riya is hiding and faking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteanjsVintageWine

Go to top