Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Yuvi Is Back (Page 3)

VIMAL.SM IF-Sizzlerz
VIMAL.SM
VIMAL.SM

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anisha.

Why do i feel like Yuvi might end up being the donor Confused TEI has become so predictable nowadays LOL

Tfs Smile

LOL Agree TEI has become so predictable nowadays.Yuvi's challenge.So we can seeing Twinkle begging Yuvi to save Kunj.

ChannaMereya IF-Stunnerz
ChannaMereya
ChannaMereya

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Time to  say good bye  I am done with same yuvi and Anita drama and this would mark end of twinj too if ppl are right about donor  and   sickle cell doesnt need donor itna jaldi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

dksamma Senior Member
dksamma
dksamma

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Its would be ridiculous if Yuvi happens to be a match because biological it would be highly unprobable. I mean they aren't related by blood and Kunj has a brother and sister (whom we've never seen!) who would be better matches. NOt to mention both his parents, his uncle, his aunt, his cousin. Nope! If the CVs choose this whole Yuvi is the donor track it would be as ridiculous as Mahi rising from the dead without a scratch on her person. 
And lets add more soap opera senselessness in to the mix. Kunj really isn't sick, its all a trap as usual and Twinkle and Kunj are "saved" from Yuvi's evil schemes in the nick of time. I really don't want the show to go ddown this cliched route. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzVIMAL.SM

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIMAL.M

Originally posted by Pilu05

Plz CV's at least waiting for Kunj recovery

After that u entered Yuvi

Give us some break

Really bro TEI lose his Charm

So true TEI as lost it's Charm.All because of the overdose of Anita N Yuvi planning .Which is so monotonous to watch.

so true, i wont lie, i got fed up with mahi, mahi bullsh** and RT's overaction. I am mostly reading updates and watching episodes when i read someone say its nice. 
Twinkle was put in lock up overnight for a crime she didn't commit, yet UV who has done insane amount of bad things is either absconding or walking around plotting and planning, which didn't make sense to me.

i really hope they don't give us the same gissa pitta track of UV and ani plotting. I would have loved it, if twinj were sent to london for that project and how they cope, succeed and how they are develop their relation for a change.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VIMAL.SM

Go to top