India-Forums

Tamanna
Tamanna

Team 'hum'?

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:02am | IP Logged
This is about Dharaa naming the two sides of the players as team 'ha' and team 'ma'. At first, it seemed that it was 'ha' for hindus and 'ma' for muslims. But then I wondered why would Dharaa label them in such a way making their distinction more obvious when she wants to erase off these distinctions. Then it struck me that when team 'ha' and team 'ma' join together they'll become team 'hum'. And that is Dharaa's mission - where players are divided on the basis of their religion and Dharaa needs to bring them together so that they see themselves as 'we' instead of 'us vs them'.

When the Meerut phase of the story started, it took a sudden turn towards something completely different and I wasn't sure where this is heading. But after watching the episodes, I have slowly started settling into this Meerut phase and I'm liking it - seeing Dharaa as a coach, her gelling with the sports head, the way she proves her talent to the boys to show she is an able coach, and even the way she has kept an eye on her daughter's interest in music.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mango-pieAV25anasuya43Dolly-heartobsessiveperson

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Dhara's thoughtful brain .one ...ha other ma...if you join together ...HUM''

She wants to join together ...her positive thinking
Definitely succeed in her mission '

Why I like this serial very simple things in life gives pleasure that is shown in this serial

How Dhara encourages polio boy . And made him 12th man .and praises for his drawings ..how she shows to bowl properly to Bashir

She listen to sport teacher 's pity patiently '

Edited by anasuya43 - 16 April 2016 at 8:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesmango-pieS.StephyDolly-heart

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hey S.Stephy where have you been these days? Missed your posts. 
Good you are back with your postSmile
It will be a tough challenge to anyone who tries to bring 'HA' and 'MA' together. I hope they keep it in a realistic way.
Between may I know your name? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

Dhara's thoughtful brain .one ...ha other ma...if you join together ...HUM''

She wants to join together ...her positive thinking
Definitely succeed in her mission '

Why I like this serial very simple things in life gives pleasure that is shown in this serial

How Dhara encourages polio boy . And made him 12th man .and praises for his drawings ..how she shows to bowl properly to Bashir

She listen to sport teacher 's pity patiently '

Exactly, Dharaa has thought it out well!!

And yeah... Dharaa's encouragement to the polio-affected boy was nice!! I like how they incorporate these small positive things through the various characters despite the overall theme of communal divide.

anasuya43

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AV25

It will be a tough challenge to anyone who tries to bring 'HA' and 'MA' together. I hope they keep it in a realistic way.

Hi, my name is Stephy... Smile. And what is yours? I was away on a holiday past few days and just caught up with the episodes.

It'll be interesting to see how Dharaa brings them together. And like the sports-head said their real issue is that they have this thought ingrained in them that they cannot and shouldn't mix with the other side. They need to see that the other side are also cricket players like themselves with the same desire to learn and win.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AV25anasuya43

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Hi, my name is Stephy... Smile. And what is yours? I was away on a holiday past few days and just caught up with the episodes.

It'll be interesting to see how Dharaa brings them together. And like the sports-head said their real issue is that they have this thought ingrained in them that they cannot and shouldn't mix with the other side. They need to see that the other side are also cricket players like themselves with the same desire to learn and win.

Hi Stephy.. am AnjanaSmile
Where are you from? 

S.Stephy

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Hi Stephy.. am Anjana[:)
Where are you from?

Hi Anjana :) I'm from Tamil Nadu.

AV25

AV25 Goldie
AV25
AV25

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Hi Stephy.. am Anjana[:)
Where are you from?

Hi Anjana :) I'm from Tamil Nadu.

Am also from south India.. i mean Karnataka. 

Edited by AV25 - 17 April 2016 at 1:18pm

S.Stephy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index